Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (827592 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
pek: I pity you and weep for our country! if you can say this in a public forum then it is better imagined when someone like you gets into public office

And what makes this very disheartening is we're all hoping to be employed in a paramilitary organization where you're expected to defend the laws of the land with your life.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by haychPee(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
obisite: Pls house I'm confuse here, which 1 is Payarean(acess bank) which is pay4me, tryin to folow d thread to apply, I did apply today, I clicked. Pay-Arena(list of bank)-Acess bank, I'v printed it out, shud I go ahead n pay or edit to chose Pay4me? Saw a post above, kinda confuse if I'm on d ryt track, by clickin PayArena.... Tnkx in advance
Don't be confuse bro...payArena is anoda faster way 2 pay 4 d validation pin just go to d nearest access bank to u wit d print nd get ur pin instantly...I did same bt while entering d pin d site ws tellin me 2 check back afta 2 working days bt dat's d site general palava nt d pin...bt tanx 2 a response I got here...2moro makes it a 2 working days so if afta tryin it 2moro wit no avail I'll mail dem as advised!
Safe!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by haychPee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ponmsi:

Hi, since you didn't pay through pay4me, I'll advice that you call the numbers on the CDFIPB site & lay your complaints.
You can also send a mail to the support email address that's on the site........I wish you well.

Question well addressed! Thumbs up bro...thanks man!
Best of luck to us all!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kelvin1191(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2013
PurestBoy: A friend wants to know if a graduate that is yet to serve apply? I need an answer please. He also has D7 in English

He should not waste his money except he's applying for Immigration Assistant III or may apply for Assistant Inspector if he got National Diploma cos u must surely use that NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter while applying. As regard to the D7, i don't av any comment on that. Let him wait cos NSCDC, Fire service, NPS etc will still recruit soon.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kelvin1191(m): 12:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Stevosty: Yes

thanks!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kelvin1191(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2013
tobiflink:

SMH, he should go and lie in court? That's a criminal offence.

Is he the first to do such or u just want to claim Angel tobi on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by AiteeCutie(f): 1:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Thank u oOo
kelvin1191:

I he the first to do such or u just want to claim Angel tobi on Nairaland?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2013
kelvin1191:

Is he the first to do such or u just want to claim Angel tobi on Nairaland?

Cos Everybody is doing it, does it make it right or does it mean we should shut up when we see the act. Don't be a woman wrapper please and apply some common sense here.
Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by adewuyif: 5:06am On Oct 10, 2013
Hello guys....I need an urgent advice....a friend applied for assistant inspector with OND,but his problem now is he finish his OND like 4years back so he was wondering if he won't be screened out when the recruitment process starts and he would be clocking 30 this October...Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2013
Plz my ppl hw can i see and edit d applictn form i saved b4?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2013
tobiflink:

Cos Everybody is doing it, does it make it right or does it mean we should shut up when we see the act. Don't be a woman wrapper please and apply some common sense here.
Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation,

You sef, e don do, e don do,! You were callin som1 woman wrapper, you dat has been arguin wit her nko? Whataa r u, whaattaa hav u! I gues u go b woman head-tie abi! gringringrin abeg I no talk oo, mak u no cal me woman trouser wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2013
haychPee:
Don't be confuse bro...payArena is anoda faster way 2 pay 4 d validation pin just go to d nearest access bank to u wit d print nd get ur pin instantly...I did same bt while entering d pin d site ws tellin me 2 check back afta 2 working days bt dat's d site general palava nt d pin...bt tanx 2 a response I got here...2moro makes it a 2 working days so if afta tryin it 2moro wit no avail I'll mail dem as advised!
Safe!

Dis issue of calling dis pple or emailin dem, I dnt even understand, d issue is becomin serious, what chances do I stand goin bak to edit n chose PAY4ME, pls let me knw , tnx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Ponmsi: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2013
obisite:

Dis issue of calling dis pple or emailin dem, I dnt even understand, d issue is becomin serious, what chances do I stand goin bak to edit n chose PAY4ME, pls let me knw , tnx

Hello, I was given the advice to call & send mails to them(pay4me & CDFIPB), I did & my issue was sorted out. It took some days though.
But if you haven't paid yet, you can go back to choose pay4me from the site & pay through them......just make sure you are paying in a reliable bank i.e any branch with good network.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Ponmsi: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2013
Byikson: Plz my ppl hw can i see and edit d applictn form i saved b4?

Hi, that's quite easy, provided you've not paid & accessed your acknowledgement slip.
Just go to the site, you'll see edit application, input your application number & that's all. But if you've paid & printed the slip, you can't edit anymore.
Note: The warning is stated on the site home page too.
Take care!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2013
obisite:

You sef, e don do, e don do,! You were callin som1 woman wrapper, you dat has been arguin wit her nko? Whataa r u, whaattaa hav u! I gues u go b woman head-tie abi! gringringrin abeg I no talk oo, mak u no cal me woman trouser wink
Hahahahaha bro u are very funny. Laugh don carry me fall down.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2013
AiteeCutie: [/color]
I guess the public office is meant for insultive and pretentious people like you who would rather sweep the truth under the carpet, you're free to cry for the country but you shouldn't pity me my dear. wink[color=#006600]

I guess the public office is meant for insultive and pretentious people like you who would ratheI r sweep the truth under the carpet, you're free to cry for the country but you shouldn't pIity me my dear.
I like your comment. you just said the fact.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2013
obisite:

lolx,i tired 4 dis rum o.Lmao.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Aqubgeorge: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Helo my brodas...pls which category shuold an ND graduate apply for pls...i need it urgently cos i wan apply mw...tanx..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2013
NGOZI1983: Hahahahaha bro u are very funny. Laugh don carry me fall down.

Piresios:
lolx,i tired 4 dis rum o.Lmao.

2 of u, ya yafin abi, I hop uuna recal say na male person call woman wraper n head-tie wit trouser join, wetin remain, na blouse ooogringringrin anyway! Una b blouse alreadywink
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Josephike: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
please house are we going to run as part of the screaning excise,i need a response.I will also appreciate if you can send me the past questions through this mail josephikeudechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by AiteeCutie(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
NGOZI1983: I like your comment. you just said the fact.

thnx grlfrnd.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
obisite:

2 of u, ya yafin abi, I hop uuna recal say na male person call woman wraper n head-tie wit trouser join, wetin remain, na blouse ooogringringrin anyway! Una b blouse alreadywink
Don't mention. Soon I will introduce you to BASKET MOUTH.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by haychPee(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls house, ...won't mind having the past questions here too edunlomoh@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
AiteeCutie:
thnx grlfrnd.
You,re welcome
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kpdc85: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
pls i misplaced d teller i used in paying at d bank,i paid since last thurs(3-10-13) n was asked to come for d pin dis monday dat just past.bt d teller of prove of payment is lost n av bin busy to go to d bank to lodge my complain.can i still get my pin if i go to d bank without my teller?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by tunnyflow(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Some peeps on here sad they sent email to the email on the site if someone with hnd should apply as ASP OR INSPECTOR and they claimed they were told they can apply as ASP which i applied for too now i am hearing something new that an hnd holder is not qualified for that post... Which post must an hnd holder apply fot amd if i have made a mistake can it be changed to inspector maybe if i send them an email? Pls some should help me confirm this Gracias
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by mhozzis(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
GUYS PLS I'VE FILLED THE FORM BUT I DON'T KNOW THE BEST PAYMENT OPTION, I CHOSE THE PAYARENA( ACCESS BANK) BUT I WAS TOLD THERE IS NO ACCESS BANK IN MY AREA. PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE PAY4ME WORKS, BECAUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE MY ONLY OPTION. PLS I NEED AN URGENT REPLY.

THANK YOU
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Helo house!!!

For those in lagos, within Ikejai-iyana ipaja, which bank can 1 go to, hv been to Eco n diamond bank difrent branches @ Iyana-ipaja, I was told the immigration site has not b opening. Pls any other bank getting tru? Though wil b checkin up Zenith bnk/Uba,, need response to widen up my my checkup... Tnks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2013
NGOZI1983: Don't mention. Soon I will introduce you to BASKET MOUTH.

Sis! I wil b glad, pls do, let me quit dis Immigration tinzgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.