Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (57040 Views)

. / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2013
grin grin. The preacher must be Akpors

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by naijazown(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2013
Gbege!!!

grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by omigie1: 11:08pm On May 26, 2013
na wahhooo
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by chacha3(f): 11:08pm On May 26, 2013
rinzo: Condoms kept as evidence of what?hmmmmm!
lol search me o,I don't want to break my ribs this night pls.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Z8(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2013
I fear I now live among animals
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by donephi(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2013
I don't believe this story. Liars frm the pit of hell.who ever is writing this thing hmmmm! I pity u."Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" who are u to judge another mans servant?

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 26, 2013
Mr9iceGuy: Follow his words anf not his foothsteps. Thats all.
what bible did you get this from??
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Egbagirl(f): 11:14pm On May 26, 2013
Is he married? If yes, maybe the condoms were to use with his wife
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by brunnet: 11:14pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by chacha3(f): 11:14pm On May 26, 2013
Gosh I can't stop lafing,whether the story is fake its indeed a funny one. Kai nawao hahahaha
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by chacha3(f): 11:16pm On May 26, 2013
Egba girl: Is he married? If yes, maybe the condoms were to use with his wife
ok,so why on earth wil he put it in the bible. Haba of all places
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 26, 2013
Captivating headline. . .it compels you to read the story, made up or not.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by milky3(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2013
COOLDUN: What is the title of this your new movie?
it is titled
CONDOM SIR (dammy krane voice) cheesy
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Egbagirl(f): 11:19pm On May 26, 2013
chacha3: ok,so why on earth wil he put it in the bible. Haba of all places

I know a number of Nigerians like to put stuff in their bibles including money and other random things (not saying it's good) but it could be one of those cases. Condoms falling from the bible is no justification that he was engaging in fornication or adultery (unless the story is incomplete)
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2013
Serves him right, he was lucky he didn't die by accident. Being a religious person has become a trade that any considerably fluent person can enter.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by sansom1(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2013
Dat is one of d sign of end time. ;DDat is one of d sign of end time.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by vowiski(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2013
Not surprised. We have seen worse..
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nten: 11:26pm On May 26, 2013
Its a trend now Nigerians takes law in to their hands. No be new thing. Is there a law in the bible or society that specify were condoms are to be kept. Or because he is a pastor he doesnt do his duty as a husband. The MOG simply put the condom in a cool dry place for future use. It fell down during holy spirit action doesnt justify the mob beating. Na saint him be.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by lawrencejay: 11:26pm On May 26, 2013
[size=16pt]So no one took the pictures of this incident? I beg to disbelief this myth.[/size]
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2013
Pls what is wrong with someone preaching holding a condom? Was he caught with charms? Just condom, ordinary condom,simple condom... Mtcheew... Can't a man of God have sex again,dere are many married men who uses condom for some reasons example: if they aren't expecting a baby yet, dey might do dat...
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Egbagirl(f): 11:33pm On May 26, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel: Pls what is wrong with someone preaching holding a condom? Was he caught with charms? Just condom, ordinary condom,simple condom... Mtcheew... Can't a man of God have sex again,dere are many married men who uses condom for some reasons example: if they aren't expecting a baby yet, dey might do dat...

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by stacy(f): 11:34pm On May 26, 2013
Maybe the guy is married and is actually practicing safe sex with wifey.. Probably
d condom got their after deir night
prayer
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by ebankole: 11:38pm On May 26, 2013
NOW THIS IS SO SO SO FUNNY.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this isn't real is it lol lol lol...hahahahahahahahahahahaha kai naija and her everyday drama Lol
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Chregor(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2013
The other day it was given as an offering in a church- a used one 4 dat; and today it fell off an holy bible.
Wen did holy bible become a wallet where one stashes away his or her condom?
The level of disrespect of gospel and folly in this land is very very embarrassing .
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Chregor(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2013
stacy:
Maybe the guy is married and is actually practicing safe sex with wifey.. Probably
d condom got their after deir night
prayer

it's a very dirty habit dat has no justification. embarassed embarassed
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by BlackSwan: 11:51pm On May 26, 2013
This story is obviously fake, why will the pastor put condoms in his Bible?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by somegirl1: 11:52pm On May 26, 2013
Egba girl:

I know a number of Nigerians like to put stuff in their bibles including money and other random things (not saying it's good) but it could be one of those cases. Condoms falling from the bible is no justification that he was engaging in fornication or adultery (unless the story is incomplete)

lol
Exactly. I was just going to ask what his crime was, if the story were true......

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Ayima: 11:53pm On May 26, 2013
Do ur church preach about hell again.Abeg make dem liv dat man because him don try mention hell long time i heard of hell fire.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by franktolk(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2013
Even if the story is true , there's nothing wrong and I say again nothing wrong in keeping condoms inside the Bible. Like the Bible says my people perish because of lack of Knowledge(Hosea 4:6) , Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth(2 Tim 2:15).
If he is married and he chose family planning as an option there's nothing wrong in Keeping the condoms in his Bible. Do you even know your body is the temple of God (Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?1 cor 6:19), so what will u say if he had kept it in his pockets? It high time people got to understand the scriptures very well and also understand the concept of sin. So many things we regard as sin, which in actual fact and with God are not .
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.(Eph 2:cool Our new life in christ is not by our good works and you dont need to struggle trying to do what you feel is right to please God , we are living under Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by adetsim(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2013
colombiana: So which kind spirit come dey enter the people wen dem dey fall na undecided

Na women dey quick fall that kind fall. Only God know the kind spirit wey dey dey inside women wey dey make them fall. I trust men, they always standa gidigba, no shaking.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by adetsim(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2013
[quote author=colombiana]So which kind spirit come dey enter the people wen dem dey fall na undecided[/quote
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 12:23am On May 27, 2013
these people can use the same mouth used for sexual diabolical practices and high risk behaviors for preaching!!!
--- An honest God is the noblest work of man.
--- Few nations have been so poor as to have but one god. Gods were made so easily, and the raw material cost so little, that generally the god market was fairly glutted and heaven crammed with these phantoms.
--- Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
--- If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane. --- It is a blessed thing that in every age some one has had the individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions.
--- Let us put theology out of religion. Theology has always sent the worst to heaven, the best to hell.
--- Reason, observation, and experience; the holy trinity of science.
--- The Church has always been willing to swap off treasures in heaven for cash down.
--- The inspiration of the Bible depends upon the ignorance of the gentleman who reads it.
---There is no slavery but ignorance. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.