Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (57037 Views)

. / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by johnwell(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2013
COOLDUN: What is the title of this your new movie?

Preacher & the condom
OR
D' condom preacher

2 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by denzel2009: 9:59am On May 27, 2013
oluwadare26: I'm in support of the Pastor but he shuldnt av put the condom inside his bible

do you know the meaning of walking through the shadow of death?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by kufreabasi(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2013
Nemerem44:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/26/bus-preacher-beaten-to-coma-in-lagos-after-condoms-fell-out-from-his-bible/
http:///XutquWmeYI

He wanted to experiment sex with the use of condom inside the bus. so make una leave him alone.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Cabsso(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2013
Lagusta: grin grin grin grin grin

kaaaaaiii, wetin we no go see for naija our country

Worlahi Nigeria sweet die ova lik am dy disturb me!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by ini4brandon(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2013
na laaaiiiii. funny sha..."I also preach safe sex" hahahaha
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by EmmaSun1(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2013
Its really funny, but not so funny, this is the sign of endtime.
Fake Prophets...
God save us from the hand of fake prophet
Who do we believe now?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Malawian(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2013
i wish i was in that bus. i would have secured the durex "durable" condoms first. wink wink wink
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by kemisuga(f): 10:42am On May 27, 2013
So Sad! angry
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Mintayo(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no its not. my friend was in that bus.

lying is not good,is that what u are tot by ur gods?
You need d hands of God!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Mintayo(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2013
tunshe: That pastor is a terrorist! grin

guy bend,dnt hate d man so much...afterall he didnt strap himself with IED,neither did he kill anyone or blow up d people in d bus shouting in d name of 'ur' god,so pls safe ur breath brother!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jaybabs1(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2013
Very hilarious, hahahahah. Movie tittled 'The Preacher and The flying Condoms' Those demons he was trying to cast out exposed his dirty secrets. Those demons bad...
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Mintayo(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2013
D story is fake! It shld b moved to d joke section...i tot preaching in the bus has been banned in lagos
And again is it possible to be doing deliveranc in bus?
Condom in a bible? Even a fool wont do that-what happend to his wallet,his pockets?
D op shld say something else jawe...though it is funny!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Cypost: 11:07am On May 27, 2013
This must be a comedy script for Mr Ibu and Osuofia. Hahaaaaaa. No dulling
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by fpeter(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2013
Opey4luv: This is really really getting too much in Nigeria. It was the Jehovva witness the other day, can you imagine that, a preacher for that matter, going around with condom. Well I am not suprised, the two scriptures said by the END times, we shall see many FAKE men of God.

Please, what happened with Jehovah witness? lets hear abeg
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 11:24am On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i dont understand why christians are ready to believe any other absurd news (especailly anti-islamic and anti-Pagan ones) but are not willing to belive this one, calling it fake and stuffs. christianity has already caused so much scandal. how much more. this is not fake news, but fake religion.
two likes

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by moscobabs(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2013
If d condom did nt fall..d pastor wud av taught d passengers how to use condom to protect during sex.Tank God the story was Made in Nairaland is was not real.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by maskid(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2013
Èbus bäbá 1: 3rd 2 commet 'dancin limpopo'

in ur imaginatIONS
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by luvlypie: 11:56am On May 27, 2013
oluwadare26: I'm in support of the Pastor but he shuldnt av put the condom inside his bible

it might be tactics of d devil
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Policewoman(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2013
Nemerem44:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/26/bus-preacher-beaten-to-coma-in-lagos-after-condoms-fell-out-from-his-bible/
http:///XutquWmeYI
What if the Pastor was married na? He may have bought the Durex condoms to use with his wife at home cool cool cool.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Chuksyno(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2013
Na spirit of condom.

colombiana: So which kind spirit come dey enter the people wen dem dey fall na undecided
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by BarrSeun: 12:10pm On May 27, 2013
Only God knows who is really serving him. On the preaching of the word of God, there was nothing wrong for the person to have done that. On his possession of the material (condom), there is really nothing wrong with that too. Putting it in his bible however isn't ideal because it is suggestive and even if he uses it legally, it shouldn't have been placed in a bible. Even married persons make use of it possibly to prevent child bearing when they are making love. I wonder what evidence they want to tender and which court of law would admit such. Practically, what he has done is not criminal in the eyes of the law. There is no correlation between criminality and morality. What happened was a question of morality. Nigerians should learn not to take laws into their hands.

The genuineness of his calling may be in doubt but that shouldn't have warranted accosting and/or assaulting him. Let us be very careful. God is watching all.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by fortran12: 12:25pm On May 27, 2013
Nigeria is so backward, just cos of that the next thing is to beat the man,just ignore his preaching
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by mko2005: 12:40pm On May 27, 2013
jaybabs_1: Very hilarious, hahahahah. Movie tittled 'The Preacher and The flying Condoms' Those demons he was trying to cast out exposed his dirty secrets. Those demons bad...
What secretes ?
God help us
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jevic(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2013
Hmmm. What was he doing with condoms in the first place that he didn't see any other place to keep it save his bible?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 27, 2013
I have no sympathy for this guy. All these phoney "pastors", they wield so much influence over the unwary, to the point if they told these people to drink arsenic so they'll go to heaven, they'll carry out mass suicide. angry

Useless, fake, fraudulent "pastors", they deserve to be flogged. angry
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Geesunny: 1:04pm On May 27, 2013
That story is fake and a lie from the pit of Hell. May God forgive who posted it.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jomogbomo: 1:24pm On May 27, 2013
phreakabit: Dailypost as source seems very credible. . . #Disappointed by the quality of threads making the front page. But then again Nairaland is quit reminiscent of the circus. So, I guess no wrong has been done.

Good shout! Said with finese and accuracy.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by ABAKA72(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2013
I also preach safe sex! safe sex is good! Lol!!! nairaland una no go kill me! ROTFL. *(faints)*
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Norajones(f): 1:38pm On May 27, 2013
Im not surprised,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by notinmege: 2:08pm On May 27, 2013
By their fruits ...
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by chieli: 2:36pm On May 27, 2013
colombiana: So which kind spirit come dey enter the people wen dem dey fall na undecided
I have always known that all these falling under annoying thing is the handwork of satan. I'm not suprised i have never falling for once because greater is He that is in me than he that is laid on me. God is beginning to expose them one after the other.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Revolva(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2013
grin why did hey beat d man...is it wrong to hold a condom.. abi na who holy pass...well i blame the idiot..wey dey preach ....dey do message wey nobody send am....dem wan go heaven..heaven..whey dem never see..or eat finish on earth...stupid preacher

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.