Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend (1103 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by tonyIssey(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2008
hi nairalanders i ave this new female friend and my girlfriend doesnt approve of for no just reason but  accept all her female and male friends but she doesnt approve of just this one, of recent she has been acting up and avoiding my calls and i dont want to loose her what should i do if i please her now and do away wiv this my friend would i always continue like this please advise
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by Eclairs: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2008
for no just reason How's tht possible?

She's just bein insecure and immature (sorry). Gs you hv to act mature and reassure her of your love or u sure to loose her even though she might end up regrettin her actions.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by dominique(f): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2008
like she doesnt have any male friends or what. you have to be firm with her and make her understand, except the "female friend" is giving her reasons to be insecure.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by Lady2(f): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2008
If for no apparent reason, then she needs to stop being silly and insecure. If she has an intuition about something, listen to her. She may be on to something.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by laudate: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2008
tony Issey:

hi nairalanders i ave this new female friend and my girlfriend doesnt approve of for no just reason but  accept all her female and male friends but she doesnt approve of just this one, of recent she has been acting up and avoiding my calls and i don't want to loose her what should i do if i please her now and do away with this my friend would i always continue like this please advise

Omo, your girl sees your new female friend as a threat.

There could be something in the way she acts or talks that sends negative vibes to your babe, which makes her feel your new female friend has a crush on you. Do some investigative work, my guy.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by welli(f): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2008
maybe she doesn't trust u or she is jst being jealous or scared d girl would tk ya away.why not try making the two of them friends.hp u dnt sing ur friend's praises in front of ya babe
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2008
Tony, you're girlfriend MUST have reason to be wary of your female friend.

You MAY be innocent, but your female friend MAY have designs on you. Women tend to spot these things, which we guys tend to be blind to, or even overlook.

That's what you need to look at - your female friend's behaviour. She could be flirting with you, without being aware she's doing so.

Just one thing - please, work on your punctuation - makes it a lot easier to follow.
If you talk that way without pause, you'll be so out of breath, you'll need an oxygen tank on your back
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by TOYOSI20(f): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ topic

She must have sensed something some where about ur friend,

I'll simply advice u to explain to her and make her understand that she is ur

girlfriend and u friend is ur friend and that u intend to keep it that way,

furthermore let her know that she has noting to worry about her POSITION, is essentially secure. cheesy
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by tonyIssey(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maybe i made a mistake by boasting bout my friend to her but ave been trying to beg her that i dont mean it that way but she wont pick my calls
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2008
tony Issey:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maybe i made a mistake by boasting bout my friend to her but ave been trying to beg her that i don't mean it that way but she wont pick my calls

I see.

In other words, you wound her up, rubbed her nose in it? shocked

Of course she'll be upset, why wouldn't she be?

You don't mean it that way - what exactly did you say to her?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by tonyIssey(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2008
well she wanted to meet her and i know for who she is she either starts to send nasty messages to her or do something silly to her so when i said my friend advised me on some issues she flared up that who is she to advise me when she is there and we all know there are some opinions best known to the third party
Re: Help My Girlfriend Doesnt Want My Only Female Friend by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2008
Depending on what your female friend advised you on, I'd say that's where you went wrong.

Generally, advice from third parties, regarding your relationship is a no-no as far as your partner's concerned.

I'd say you need to evaluate where your priorities lie. Your girlfriend should be your main confidant.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Trouble Oo! / She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. / How Would You Know If He Or She Love's You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.