Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? (6803 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / 2face Idibia Vs Hycinth Idibia, Who Would You Hit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by trendystuf(f): 9:02pm On May 24, 2013
Wow! That is the younger brother of Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel. Yummy huh? Who would you hit? Majid or his brother?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/05/meet-majid-michaels-younger-brother.html

Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2013
[size=13pt]The Range Rover.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 24, 2013
trendystuf: Wow! That is the younger brother of Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel. Yummy huh? Who would you hit? Majid or his brother?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/05/meet-majid-michaels-younger-brother.html

If I hadnt watched movies starring Majid, I'd have gone for him. But the dude's acting suxz eggs, gosh lee. So unattractive.

His brother is too pink for me.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by stylesco: 10:15pm On May 24, 2013
The brother is really cute but there's this aura of sexiness that majid exudes...hmmmnnm.

Majid all the way.
He's the only light skinned guy I truly admire.

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by Chregor(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2013
I'll go for.......; reaching out for my lens.
It's Muhajid Adebolajo,huh i mean, majid mike.
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 24, 2013
the younger brother is finneeeeeee!! dang.

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by gluv01(f): 12:40am On May 25, 2013
Hit on the younger bro right away! Looks fwesh!
But for the sake of love for my boo and God, I'll be faithful cheesy

I was attracted to Majid's looks before but suddenly, somehow he became unattractive(not now, last year).
He's a good actor though.
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by fuckluv(f): 6:10am On May 25, 2013
I would hit them both with a rod on the head.

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 25, 2013
I will hit them both with a tear rubber slap on their face.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by hersweetness(f): 11:16am On May 25, 2013
kiss Wow, the brother is so cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by aduaba(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2013
Brother please..
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2013
Majid is d youngest in his family. He doesnt hv a younger broda...
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by kentornic: 5:54am On May 27, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Majid is d youngest in his family. He doesnt hv a younger broda...
ejiykzazi2007: Majid is d youngest in his family. He doesnt hv a younger broda...
Get your facts right!!!
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by cigaricon(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The Range Rover.[/size]
SMH kai you this girl eh grin
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by sexyjessy(f): 12:17pm On May 30, 2013
omo na d range rover
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by tjskii(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
The brother biko tongue hotpapajammer cheesy
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by tpia5: 5:21pm On May 30, 2013

Hmmm, interesting point.

Op or whoever, over to you.
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 30, 2013
cigar icon: SMH kai you this girl eh grin

Lol. tongue
Re: Majid Michel Vs Brother, Who Would You Hit? by DJda63(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nigerians asses so local,What do you expect from half Lebanese dudes? Go to the middle east and see how cute Lebanese dudes look

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Richer Than Psquare And D'banj! / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Secondary School Student In The Bush [PHOTO] / Funke Fowler & Abi Kuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.