Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (23197 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by albridge(m): 1:03am On May 25, 2013
With the worsening economic situation in the country do nigerian girls stil believe in love? Would a girl still date a guy based on her feelings for him alone or is it now all about her feelings for his pocket or bank account?

6 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 2:00am On May 25, 2013
does love exist with Nigerian girls? well thats an huge generalization but ill play along with it....I think it exist only if you have money...then again...you have a 50/50 chance of being used as a MAGA

12 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by fuckluv(f): 2:19am On May 25, 2013
The word 'love' has been overused. Pls let it rest.

8 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by sakaguchi(m): 2:56am On May 25, 2013
I have this girl who thinks she is my only girl ( I gave her that impression though), she doesn't demand anything from me, yea! She say its because I'm a student and she wouldn't want to stress me. Though I buy her things sometimes, ( at such times I do it out of free will and she collects it with hesitation, its more like forcing her to collect it). Though I do have flings before, when I decided she is too nice and let me save my niccur joystick for her only, I found out ( after doing some research of my own, the ways of getting my result might be frowned at though) that she is sleeping with a niccur man old enough to be her pops.
This girl looks flamboyant but she is from a modest home with no huge money base per se. Now I know the secret of her shine, she collects them monies from old folks and give me free punny and no stress, I wanted calling the relationship of because I was disillusioned, but then, her character is rare, I guess she has love. Yes, she does LOVE me but she loves money too. Suffice it to say that I resumed my flings unbeknown to her
So now I found out she cheats on me, but I don't complain because she does it for the money and for my peace of heart, I found out but I don't call it off because I love her character of leaving me in peace.
This means I give her love as if I don't know what she does at my behind ( though I still get random punnies outside) she gives me love (at least that what she thinks)
@OP, love in Nigeria still exist though its rare.
This my own however, I don't know what I will call it.

22 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Pysam(m): 5:49am On May 25, 2013
@ op it does but reducing by the day.all this wahala of crime,crime and bomb are some of the factor killing love
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Enegod(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2013
God is
Love! As God definately
exists..so does love.

20 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Mynd44: 7:16am On May 25, 2013
There cannot be fake if the original does not exist....if you say all the girls out there don't really love, there must be some that do. The percentage is what we really cannot determine

12 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
... but i'll play along with it....I think it exist only if you have money...then again...you have a 50/50 chance of being used as a MAGA[/b]
dude, i dnt av shishi, and ma girl is still all over me.
She is okay herself and not fuckin demanding.
U gotta start dating the right ladies and stop ds stereotyping! I av never dated a demanding lady, even wen i was okay. U demand like hunger, u're out. And I'm d type dt takes good care of ma lady. Even anyone dt comes over.

3 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 25, 2013
No it does'nt but money does
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 25, 2013
theories theories theories undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 25, 2013
Ask your sisters/cousins.

On a serious note, the answer is No.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by fitzmayowa: 10:43am On May 25, 2013
Hmmm...I guess someone just got dumped by his GF all because of money...accept my sincere sympathy...shyt happens grin

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by pawesome(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2013
tel a gal u luv her,u on ur own o...she go use u as atm machine without d use f atm card,company wey no need board members n wen u wana get ur own share,na dt tym she go de 'ON'...

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Sanboy25: 10:45am On May 25, 2013

Yes, as long as it exist in the Nigerian males smiley

5 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by ITbomb(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2013
The economic situation in the country , like it or not, makes that very difficult.
A girl may love you but she has needs especialy if she was brough up in the mentality that the man is the provider.
Some girls even after marriage to their provider still hang out with the one they loved.
And for some, what you called love is just an appreciation for being so caring.
Ask any girl the description of her ideal man. Caring must be there.

6 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by anishe(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2013
Yeah Love still exists. Youy just need some lubricants like money, gift etc. to oil it and keep it going and waxing stronger.

It is better to cry in a Prado Landcruiser Jeep than in a Keke NAPEP or Marwa.

10 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Kessythegeek(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2013
albridge: With the worsening economic situation in the country do nigerian girls stil believe in love? Would a girl still date a guy based on her feelings for him alone or is it now all about her feelings for his pocket or bank account?

Sex and money all the way!! True love was a thing of the past.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by vetababy(f): 10:52am On May 25, 2013
of course it does,love is in the hrt

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Sijo01(f): 10:53am On May 25, 2013
Love is give and take....... If you love genuinely, you'r certainly gonna get same in return.

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Cheggoon(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2013
The only language love in nigeria understands is #OwoKudiEgo#
Mtcrewwww love without money in 9ja is love not love...ok mak she wan buy always or ladycare mak u cum dey tell her the story say na Gooluck be jonathan make be she no go leave u go marry another person...
If she is not askin money from u,may be u dey wash her plug well...but 9ja girls way ‎me kw ...feran owo ju emi won lo..#gbabe#

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by coolzeal(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2013
Does love still exist in Nigerian girls? Yes it does if you have money and you don't need a fortune teller or a soothsayer to shove the truth into your face. I don't intend to bash Naija girls but i don't trust any either and i learnt a lot the last time i went to Naija. Love na money lol..

3 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2013
True love still exist.
But from a particular state in Nigeria, I think the percentage of girls with true love & the ones after your money is 40/60%. I think broken marriages contributed to this. My research made me to know that most of those girls v Fathers who divorced their Mamas legally/illegally while some Fathers are just as good as dead. They are alive but not performing their fatherly duties to their children. The girls now need cash for survival. They are the type that you ll see with 4-5 boyfriend whom they depended upon for finance.
More to follow...

3 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Princesszoe: 10:56am On May 25, 2013
Gbam! @ sijoi01
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by BabaTony: 10:57am On May 25, 2013
No Nigerian girl knows what real love is. The only love they know is MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! Money all the way. Give them money they will do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by braxjay(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2013
of cos love exist. just have a big wallet while u r at it or u might just get dumped half way
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Lakayana: 10:57am On May 25, 2013
What is love? Is it that thing that has been bastardized since long time Imo river? I tell you it takes two to tango the other day I was discussing with a young chap he made it very clear to me that for him to date a girl she must have a good job I now asked him what if you fall in love a with girl without a job he said how can its not possible in this day and age. So tell me you is to blame.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by dridowu: 10:57am On May 25, 2013
Pocket Size determine d level of love

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 25, 2013
See Naija guys asking for love undecided..

Love don suffer Sha!

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by OchuSomtin(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2013
Yes, love still does exists. But I must quote that to have an effective romance, you need to have some finance coz money is the oil that greases the engine of love.

4 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Amoshie(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2013
Mr abi na Mrs Op are u a learner? some naija gyls dey fake love infact dey don fake so tey even wen dey find true love dey dont know how to act again. love no dey for their dictionary again.

7 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 25, 2013
Love still exist in Nigeria BUT it comes with a price tag. It's all about how huge your pocket is. Honestly since time immemorial, men have always been proud spending and lavishing on their ladies. In fact it has been a thing of pride for a man to see to his girl/ladies needs and wants. It has always been like that Befor These Story-book and Nollywood love sets in. In truth, without money, i won't advice any sane man to date a girl-as NA WAHALA. Beside what right do you have to scold your guy when she cheats with a rich guy when you yourself doesn't help matters? YES some girls are HYPER-GREEDY however they NEED CARE. So guy stop complaining. FYI i'm a guy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / Zenayia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.