Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? (7468 Views)

TRENDING NOW: Who To Resign - AMAECHI Or SARAKI? / Why Buhari Can Not Pick Tinubu, Amaechi, Or Oshiomole As VP / Aliyu Insists Amaechi Defeated Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by thoniann(m): 2:57am On May 25, 2013
Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State has emerged winner in the just concluded NGF elections, drawing some bad blood and utter rejection from the other camp known to be GEJ's loyalists, who paraded Governor Jang as its candidate.

How this episode pans out will be the intrigue for the next coming days, but as nairalanders, known for our vibrant fun catching style; let drop out votes for our preferred candidate. E.g, Amaechi or Jang.

A M A E C H I

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by bcomputer101: 9:24am On May 25, 2013
I'm coming, let me consult my oracle

Okay!

If you are voting for AMAECHI,

hit LIKE...

41 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by ITbomb(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2013
The mistake GEJ pawns did was to have that mentality of 'Anybody but Ameachi'.
They forgot to do a background marketing of their candidate .
One of the reasons OBJ had a landslide in 1999 was that the opposition presented a relatively unknown[at least to some section of the country] candidate and most of us were forced to vote the devil we know.
In the same vein, from feelings gathered from Abuja has it that some governors voted against Jang just because they didn't like the way he emerged.
So me too , I would have voted for Ameachi cos the imposition of Jang was an insult to some. Mimiko would have been preferred.

BTW ; who are those two governors that betrayed GEJ, we had 18 signatures but 16 votes. I love secret ballot

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by bandb: 9:25am On May 25, 2013
More troubles for Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by blackwall(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2013
None of em
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by pawesome(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2013
J A N G.....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by wendyjaszy(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2013
Hmmmm...
Be Right Back
because I can't categorically tell YOU one Now...!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by biphill: 9:30am On May 25, 2013
AMAECHI all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Adex097: 9:30am On May 25, 2013
Wetin concern me with PDP?
Anyway I've got to fulfill all righteousness.
AMEACHI ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by sluvy4tune(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2013
UNCLE AMAECHI ALL THE WAY

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by LEvuls(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2013
BRB.....thinking of what to type and people will click (Like) not for two self glorifying politicians but for the poor souls that have no Garri to soak this morning while these tivz are packing billionz day in and out.
I no like any bro
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by spenx084(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2013
Jang pls dont let Jona ruin your political career.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Rhino5dm: 9:32am On May 25, 2013
[size=58pt]Sai Amaechi!!! [/size] cool

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by DeCleff(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2013
bandb: More troubles for Amaechi.

What do u mean by more troubles for Ameachi?

Or have u not heard that GEJ has sent delegates to meet with Ameachi since thursday night in order to reconcile with him?
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2013
Governor's Forum whether Nothern Governors Forum, or PDP Governors Forum should be abrogated by the Senate. What was supposed to be a Peer Review Mechanism has radically been turned to an opposing political structure. As for Amaechi, he needs to be careful, cos its not yet Uhuru.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by ishmael(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2013
Amaechi of course! Jang is too old and confused to lead. I wonder how he became a governor in d 1st place.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 25, 2013
I like Amaechi, 4 his personality, bt my governor Jang! D smallest sturrborn governor, d only governor dat gives d king of saudi Arabia, n Jihad republic sleepless nights and all these naija hausa fulani headache, d man dat governs a state synanimous to Israel. But whicheva way the both are good, no need 4 comparison

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by joa2013: 9:36am On May 25, 2013
Gov Jang is a fantastic man. But in this case, a vote for Jang is a vote for cluelessness and shoelessness, it is a vote for the retardeen at the corridor of power, it is a vote for stupidity and mediocrity of the highest order, it is a vote for imbecility in Aso Rock beyond 2015, AMAECHI all the way sir, cheers!

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Chinaimporter: 9:38am On May 25, 2013
[size=18pt]Jang is the governor of plateau state who cannot even manage to keep peace in his domain.let him forget about the governors forum and first try
To keep his house in order .at least ameachi state is peaceful and developing when compared to other states in the region[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by alphaconde(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2013
Jang na person?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2013
He came through our valid mandates, there must be a reason u dnt lyk him, n u say he is old? Hw old is old? Abeg leave baba Jang 4 us, we love him d way he is , the unshakable governor that the cannot be deterred even wit if the world is crumbling!, as the enemiss of Nigeria, Hausa pple, let them gist u or are u an Aboki
ishmael: Amaechi of course! Jang is too old and confused to lead. I wonder how he became a governor in d 1st place.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by size38: 9:41am On May 25, 2013
I will vote for man of the people aka Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by scantee(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2013
...when you guyz done voting, i will rigge the votes on this thread and announce the winner.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by theripper3: 9:46am On May 25, 2013
Wetin b d importance of this Governors Forum? A bunch of rapacious old bastards sit at a roundtable to decide who decides governs how they annex the state's wealth.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by IleIfe2(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2013
they said it was rigged, but only 35/36 people voted. Ara me riri. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Foxycarol(f): 9:58am On May 25, 2013
its not abt who we like but who will take Nigeria to a beta nd who wil bring smile to Nigerian faces
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by fitzmayowa: 10:01am On May 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 25, 2013
I hate pdp/retardeen but i'll vote amaechi in this status quo!
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 25, 2013
you go fear comparism na....lolllllllz
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by musiwa26: 10:15am On May 25, 2013
smiley
it was planed because. they know the hausa/fulani will not vote for jang because of the jos crisis... so they put him in the race to make amachie win.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Dee60: 10:34am On May 25, 2013
musiwa26: smiley
it was planed because. they know the hausa/fulani will not vote for jang because of the jos crisis... so they put him in the race to make amachie win.

Brilliant. Look at the way Akpabio and Jang were fooled by the northern politicians. Who would imagine thatt the northern governors would vote en-masse for GEJ backed Jang, at a time they all felt GEJ stabbed them by the emergency rule he proclaimed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 5% Of N500bn Social Intervention Funds Released – Rep / Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress / Aregbesola Prohibits Chieftaincy Titles For Osun Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.