Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. (3917 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by lovelydoll: 3:06am On May 25, 2013
Yesturday i went to the gym,no i did not wear anything tight.All i wore was some baggy pants and a big tshirt. with my hair in a bun and no makeup on.Strangly ,even thought i looked disgusting and sweaty and showed clear signs that i did not want to be hit on, a whole bunch of guys came to flirt with me.Yet when i dress super pretty and have my nails done,and hair done. not too many guys come to hit on me.

do you males do this because of confidence or you are shy to approach a pretty girl,and rather approach an un kept girl.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by simplyme3(f): 4:52am On May 25, 2013
story.

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by phecs: 5:23am On May 25, 2013
Maybe because u re looking too naturally that is why!cos guys dis days dnt do fake girls wiv artificial hair!nails.etc

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by fuckluv(f): 5:24am On May 25, 2013
Post a pic of urself when fully dressed and when dishevelled. Then i will assess it.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by tpia5: 5:34am On May 25, 2013
maybe you looked stunning even in your baggy pants and hair in a bun.

cant relate to the scenario described, sorry.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Enegod(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2013
guys like it when you look natural....not when you look artificial or like small witch with those make-ups

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Akshow: 6:10am On May 25, 2013
Are u indirectly telling us u dat u re hot wit or without makeup?ngwanu post ur pix make we assess.

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by greedie1(f): 7:28am On May 25, 2013
the other night, i was getting ready for bed but really needed a bottle of coke i had my hairnet on and a big tee so i hurriedly put on a pair of pants and with my face practically green ( applied homemade face scrub)i went in search of my coke but what do i get?? guys staring, guys walking up to me, guys tryna chat me up, guys hitting on me

waddafuck is wrong with todays guy's? dressed up and all girly they take a hike, get an attitude, keep mum and stare!!!!
grin grin
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 7:31am On May 25, 2013
^^
You are an exception. You look good no matter what
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by greedie1(f): 7:35am On May 25, 2013
^^^ embarassed embarassed

its too early for jokes grin
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 7:39am On May 25, 2013
gree-die:
^^^ embarassed embarassed

its too early for jokes grin
I will hit on you no matter what you wear tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Lalalaila(f): 7:43am On May 25, 2013
maybe they are intimidated when your all dressed up and find it easier to approach you when your not? the issue is theirs not yours wink
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by greedie1(f): 7:46am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
tongue
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 7:47am On May 25, 2013
Lala_laila: maybe they are intimidated when your all dressed up and find it easier to approach you when your not? the issue is theirs not yours wink
Guys with little or no confidence who just want silly things are always intimidated and go for the "seemingly" cheap ones

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by star4(f): 7:48am On May 25, 2013
Sweat pants hair tied
Chilling with no make up on
That's when you're the prettiest
I hope that you don't take me wrong

Drake even said so tongue

Maybe you're also really bad at make up application and hair dressing lol (jokes) wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Connoisseur(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2013
lovelydoll: Yesturday i went to the gym,no i did not wear anything tight.All i wore was some baggy pants and a big tshirt. with my hair in a bun and no makeup on.Strangly ,even thought i looked disgusting and sweaty and showed clear signs that i did not want to be hit on, a whole bunch of guys came to flirt with me.Yet when i dress super pretty and have my nails done,and hair done. not too many guys come to hit on me.

do you males do this because of confidence or you are shy to approach a pretty girl,and rather approach an un kept girl.

Dont you think pictures will sell this story more?
Waiting
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2013
lovelydoll: Yesturday i went to the gym,no i did not wear anything tight.All i wore was some baggy pants and a big tshirt. with my hair in a bun and no makeup on.Strangly ,even thought i looked disgusting and sweaty and showed clear signs that i did not want to be hit on, a whole bunch of guys came to flirt with me.Yet when i dress super pretty and have my nails done,and hair done. not too many guys come to hit on me.

listen,

1. Wen u are 'unkept', u are natural. And a real man can sense an attractive lady even in her 'dirtiest' state.

2. A painted face is like a gadget to boost ur appearance. No one knws wot d fucck u jes hid by dabbing a paint on it. U can make ur mouth appear smaller, ur nails appear straight and slim with make ups and 'ur' various gadgets!

3. Tell me, supposing u are even ugly, does dt make ur 'hairy triangle' different from the pretty girls? Or the pretty girl's triangles got air conditioner or paved paths?

Switie, am out! grin

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
dude u gotta quit school, u are sounding different! grin

If u're not grabbing boobs, u are flirting away?
Kilode?
grin
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 8:43am On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude u gotta quit school, u are sounding different! grin

If u're not grabbing boobs, u are flirting away?
Kilode?
grin
Erm........wetin be your own na?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Erm........wetin be your own na?
guy abeg, no abuse me o!
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 8:46am On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: guy abeg, no abuse me o!
I abuse you? Oye pele, stop derailing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2013
Then later this same girl will make another post that guys should appreciate women without make up.. You should be happy that they see your real beauty not when you are looking like every other girl.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 25, 2013
If he is simply looking for a hit and run then yes he ought to be ashamed
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 25, 2013
[size=13pt]It's a strange phenomenon. I just replied in one thread where posters were complaining of women who don't cover up because it makes them look at women lustfully. I'm covered from head to toe almost year round. Yesterday was 24 May and I was wearing boots. I don't apply makeup, I don't do fancy hairstyles (buns o), and I don't wear fancy clothing, and I dress that way because I don't want attention. Somehow though, I've always found it. It makes no sense to me.

Some guys are genuinely nice. I assume that something other than outer beauty attracted them. For a lot of the guys I've come across though, I felt like another woman on their checklist. The "if she says no, I'll ask someone else" type.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 9:13am On May 25, 2013
If Gree-die says no, I an't asking no one else

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Dygeasy(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44: If Gree-die says no, I an't asking no one else
Mynd_44: ^^
You are an exception. You look good no matter what
who hacked into Mynd's account?
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
I abuse you? Oye pele, stop derailing cheesy
i yaff hear jare
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by daviide: 9:23am On May 25, 2013
star*:
Sweat pants hair tied
Chilling with no make up on
That's when you're the prettiest
I hope that you don't take me wrong

Drake even said so tongue

Maybe you're also really bad at make up application and hair dressing lol (jokes) wink kiss
hehehe I waz also thinking about dat lyric wen I read her post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 9:37am On May 25, 2013
Dygeasy: who hacked into Mynd's account?
I did

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by greedie1(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44: If Gree-die says no, I an't asking no one else

embarassed embarassed smiley

Dygeasy: who hacked into Mynd's account?

grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by bigx(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2013
They probably have "unkempt lady" fetish
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by AtheistD(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2013

Maybe you are good looking girl. Makeup doesnt necessarily enhance women. In regards to the number of men hitting on you, was it similar to when you wear make up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winning A Girl's Heart. (True Or False) / Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much / World's Most Unusual And Amazing Views (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.