Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? (35276 Views)

Liberty Reserve Down For Money Laundering / How To Make $100 Dollars Weekly On Liberty Reserve Automatically: / Can Anyone Exchange Liberty Reserve 2 Virtual Credit Card?i Have Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2013
souleymon: According to http://www.ehackingnews.com/2013/05/liberty-reserve-owner-arrested.html

Jonathan Capistrano who contacted LR about the status of peoples funds was told that
they will not be closing down but are taking a break and that LR will be back
"new and better" and finally said that funds will stay there , with no reduction or increase in value.

I will update if I get more information.
now tell me ,what do u expect them to say?that you have lost ur money?

1 Like

Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2013
bandiejay: Rest in peace Liberty Reserve 2002 - 2013 embarassed we will miss you 300lr gone

Buahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by justlove2lives: 2:48pm On May 25, 2013
i have also 500$ in my Lr Account and my account not open sad((((((((

Source: http://www.fullysoftware.com
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by onatisi(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2013
sun re o.liberty reserve
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by ewosk: 3:21pm On May 25, 2013
Glory86: Hi Guys, there is good news. You can now open a verified PAYPAL Account here in Nigeria with NO LIMITATION. I mean, u can operate a verified paypal account here in Nigeria without limitation. To know how, call GLORY at 08030648080.
Good News Indeed....u have a disgusting sense of humor or business...will ur #*$g verified paypal give me back the funds i have in my LR account...sssshhhhh
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2013
Mehn, this news na confirm oooooo.. These madt people are sending a very strong message to other e-currency operators. Read the below;

Recent changes in Perfect Money Policy

Dear Perfect Money Customers,

We bring to your attention that due to changes in our policy we forbid new registrations from individuals or companies based in the United States of America. This includes US citizens residing overseas. If you fall under the above mentioned category, please do not register an account with us.

We apologize for inconvenience caused.

https://perfectmoney.com/news_view.html?id=342
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 25, 2013
Why do I have the feeling that the 'few days ago' you learnt it is from nairaland?

If you wanna get a paypal account, please read this guy's post as he has given detailed report on how to go about it.

Nairaland.com/arbitrage

all you need is a virtual bank account and payoneer mastercard, which can be gotten from payoneer. Use you BB to sign up and you will have a paypal account in no time...
Copy and paste the link above to visit his profile and then read is post...

Chikena!
Glory86:

It's non of ur biz whatever I choose to do with the information I have. If u're not interested, thousands of others out there r interested.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 25, 2013
Don't be surprise that paypal has hand in this? Where does all the money frozed by paypal go to? Legally, do they own all those monies and did they work for it by their sweat?

Why don't they give people their monies and then ban them? No, they would rather siez the money that was never worked for...
Billyonaire: America has always killed anyone who invents way to by-pass their fiat currency control without taxations. They did this to E-Gold, now Liberty Reserve. But I doubt if they will do much against BitCoin. Costa Rica had to co-operate with USA to get rid of such a creative e-currency platform that was already becoming populous in countries that American online currencies where hitherto not accepted. Its a shame for USA to think they can stop the revolution happening in the cyberworld. Money Laundering my foot.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Why do I have the feeling that the 'few days ago' you learnt it is from nairaland?

If you wanna get a paypal account, please read this guy's post as he has given detailed report on how to go about it.

Nairaland.com/arbitrage

all you need is a virtual bank account and payoneer mastercard, which can be gotten from payoneer. Use you BB to sign up and you will have a paypal account in no time...
Copy and paste the link above to visit his profile and then read is post...

Chikena!
what about the issue of us ip or not
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 25, 2013
According to arbitrage whom, together with another of my friend but based in US, stated that most BB defualt browser comes with US or UK IP. Just head over to your ip2location and check your IP.

Use only the BB default browser-no opera mina whatsoever...

When you apply for your payoneer card, use a P.O box address so that you can get your card. You payoneer account comes with a virtual US bank account which can be use to verify your paypal...

I also like the one given by the OP above where you use your dorm account... I will like to try that also
onatisi:
what about the issue of us ip or not
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by onatisi(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2013
2s£xy:
According to arbitrage whom, together with another of my friend but based in US, stated that most BB defualt browser comes with US or UK IP. Just head over to your ip2location and check your IP.

Use only the BB default browser-no opera mina whatsoever...

When you apply for your payoneer card, use a P.O box address so that you can get your card. You payoneer account comes with a virtual US bank account which can be use to verify your paypal...

I also like the one given by the OP above where you use your dorm account... I will like to try that also
hmm it sounds like something worth trying
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by martog: 4:11pm On May 25, 2013
the news has gone viral... its official. e-gold was a big lesson 2 me. me think bankwire still d best.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by onatisi(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2013
martog: the news has gone viral... its official. e-gold was a big lesson 2 me. me think bankwire still d best.
are u just realizing that now?and hat the us and other authorities want is u and i to be using the bank.banks are losing too much customers due to the growing porpularity of digital currencies
secondly it cant be monitored fully .and they believe this might be use to fund attacks against us interest.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Youngzedd(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2013
ghettodreamz: This is serious BAD MARKET for all account holders.crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
NAIRALAND is not an exception too.... You wanna know why? No need, Seun knows what I'm talking about.
crycrycry

OMG!
@Moderators make una hold Seun because we don't want to hear stories.

Doing sign of the cross that I did some transaction recently and currently I have below 2 USD.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by uncle2010: 4:39pm On May 25, 2013
ACM10: That's too bad. I hope they don't close it down like E-gold. I lost close to $2000 on E-gold due to money laundering charges by FBI
I lost hope in all these e-currency after i had a bad time with e-gold.....I don't use liberty reserve....Is either i do wire transfer with my dom acct or i use my mastercard simple....To all that have cash there the only way you will be able to receive your cash back is
1. Liberty reserve will now ask you to update your information with them
2. Submit evidence of tax payment in your country and so forth

If you will be able to submit this nothing will happen to your cash.....But you know most Nigeria youths that use LR don't have tax clearance and identity code.

I want to assure you that liberty reserve will not go down. This case will only make them change their policy and ensure you submit some important information.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2013
uncle2010: I lost hope in all these e-currency after i had a bad time with e-gold.....I don't use liberty reserve....Is either i do wire transfer with my dom acct or i use my mastercard simple....To all that have cash there the only way you will be able to receive your cash back is
1. Liberty reserve will now ask you to update your information with them
2. Submit evidence of tax payment in your country and so forth

If you will be able to submit this nothing will happen to your cash.....But you know most Nigeria youths that use LR don't have tax clearance and identity code.

I want to assure you that liberty reserve will not go down. This case will only make them change their policy and ensure you submit some important information.
but what happens if it really does go down
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Mredwin: 4:43pm On May 25, 2013
Liberty reserve will spring out shortly, so hold your peace all.... grin
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 25, 2013
Smdh!
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Decryptor(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2013
My goodness, i was about transfering my earnings from Adfly to my LR account next week. Ewo! God you are so good o! But i wish they come back soon cos without them, my e-marketing schemes would be a total flop! I planned selling something online by July and using LR as my payment processor.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by stanlo4we(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2013
i can't b'liev this ,dat means my fund is gone ok
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by onatisi(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2013
stanlo4we: i can't b'liev this ,dat means my fund is gone ok
damm,i know how that feels.but it seems lot of ppl are into these online stuff in nigeria
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 25, 2013
Damn i have upto 470$ when i buy from Nicci Exhange on friday. Kiaaaa why i nor wait till monday now.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by onatisi(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2013
the figures ppl are quoting here sounds high ,if u guys had this kind of money why didnt u open a dorm account?taking into consideration the fact that a similar situation happened like this to egold
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi: many peoples money don go be dat oooo
i dey teyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by ZionSpecie(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2013
uchechuwku:

Leave us alone and go look for the thousands

Scammer Oshi.
Don't be hard on him. He may not know he just got a fraudulent info. You must have also fallen for some tricks before.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Bwaal(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2013
okosodo: I predicted this on nairaland, months ago
predict 2nite match plz
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 25, 2013
PM IN ACTION.
Re: Liberty Reserve Shut-down? Owner Arrested? by kace(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2013
i strongly believe that liberty reserve are coming up with something better after they have updated their site than before.
because its under maintenance for now it has not been shutdown and will never.. i have much $s there.... dear Lord i pray...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.