Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (47835 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by bebe5: 4:56pm On May 26, 2013
I pray God give us twins a boy and a girl.Christian & Elizabeth
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by MzteejaY(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2013
Triplets. A boy nd 2 gals. Shawn, shalom nd shammah or shiloh.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by jumie62(f): 5:32pm On May 26, 2013
first child a boy -desmond mofifoluwa
Second child a girl- Olivia mofopefoluwa
Third child a girl- danielle moyinoluwa

2 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 26, 2013
1st son.......otunba jnr&douglas
1st daug.......christabel
2nd son........tokunbo&donald
2nd daug......chantell

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Mooaloji(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2013
Intend hving 4kids, 2boys nd 2gals. D boys Mohammed jnr nd Ibrahim while d gals Amina nd Ramat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by seunny4lif(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Who bears such names? You well so...... grin
Tell me,those names no sweet?I be proper yoruba man....
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by seunny4lif(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin

Do these names actually mean what i think they mean?
Bros, u don use ur drugs so
Wetin u mean?Na nice names now,abi nobody person dey bear STONE,COLD and BUSH....My oyinbo names na wheelchair,bulb,Socket(like dat name),tberry and Duplex...Girls name na Bold,pickberry,Sexy,Curve and Carmy....
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 26, 2013
4 my boi:Nsikak,4 ma girl:Emma.GOD i just nid 2,boi n girl.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by AMossley(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2013
babyosisi:

Nigerians and complications
See the heavy name you want a new born baby to carry
Why should a child start off life with a Heavy load grin

If you named them honor and glory and said the rest to your God ,won't it be enough

Any name beyond 3 syllabi dey too long biko
one man's meat is another man's poison,to you it seems to be a heavy load but to me,it's not.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 26, 2013
seunny4lif: Wetin u mean?Na nice names now,abi nobody person dey bear STONE,COLD and BUSH....My oyinbo names na wheelchair,bulb,Socket(like dat name),tberry and Duplex...Girls name na Bold,pickberry,Sexy,Curve and Carmy....

grin grin lmao. . You're cwazie grin grin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by waleq2000: 10:47pm On May 26, 2013
As 4 me i pray i av twins . Boys (Hassan and Hussein)
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Geminilove(f): 12:36am On May 27, 2013
boy or girl Lerato means"love" in Sotho. I like Kayin as well
girl name Ife, Morenike
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by seunny4lif(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2013
Br3nd4:

shocked shocked shocked Craze me,NO?Na the names for my past kids be that oooh sorry footure kids not future kids.....But those names are beautiful and unisex for real kids...Ok,what about these names for male child
Madmelon
Paperoshin
Olenimijo
Calmilata

Girls
Calminow
Music
Orimideobo
Moriokoyo
Still thinking
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Shugamania(f): 8:11am On May 27, 2013
Br3nd4:

I rest my case.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by UNLEASHED(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2013
I've seen birthday wishes on facebook from a man to his 2 year old son FEYISAYO VAN PERSIE. It's hilarious
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Blofeld(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2013
Chimamanda[b]Chimamanda[/b]Chimamanda
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Cabsso(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2013
nadia_SA: 2 boys
Chimezie Sbusiso
Chinedu Thembinkosi

Timoti & shegun
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Cabsso(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2013
Acidosis: Christabel, Sarah

Darlington, Washington grin

Apkors, bovi & i go die.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by bknight: 1:12pm On May 27, 2013
babyosisi:

Forgive me but I had to lol
Is this a joke?
This is obviously an Igbo lady and Yoruba husband couple
The Igbo names na helele
The parents of the woman are prophesying on the heads of their grand kids grin grin grin

In the first boy Nwanzemefuna meaning my little titled man shall not be lost grin
The second one ogomegbunam means let my inlaw not kill me ...... Rofl
By the third child,I guess they are a little more relaxed.Chiazo is a fine name meaning God saves

The girl is named ofunne asserting their daughter's position. Ofunne means one mother

grin grin grin
I prefer names I can relate with to those I don't knw their meanings nor know if they even hv meanings at all.

Ogo'm here is more like 'my mercy' not 'my inlaw'. Quite deep names there tho. No english,french,deutch etc slave names except they bear those as nicknames. All proper documents will show local/roots names.

cool
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by bknight: 1:39pm On May 27, 2013
Dyt:

Didn't know u still loved me

...as always. It doesn't die wink
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Ichel: 11:17pm On May 27, 2013
odumchi: Avamevu
Omekannaya
Ivuoma
Ihekerenma
Alicho
Iheoma
Nwanma
Adanna
Okwaraugo
Ovonna
odumchi:
That's my dialect.
U neva add Ovokovoko to d list. Na which part of d niger u frm
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by StOla: 9:32am On May 28, 2013
Frankie9ice: I have a son who is a little less than 2yrs at d moment. I named him Ajigbotoluwa, FiwajoJesu, Apotieri......
The first name I call him daily is Ajigbotoluwa,....and den FiwajoJesu for d rest of d day.
If I get a female child I intend to name her EyinjuJesu, AyanfeJesu/Ayanfeoluwa.

You're a real Christian fanatic!
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ekababy1(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2013
A boy-Ivan and a gal-diamond dats d names of my kids
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by mzansigirl(f): 8:25pm On May 28, 2013
A boy- Osego (tswana meaning He is blessed) and girl- Sedilame (tswana for My light).
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by oseiwe(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2013
mzansigirl: A boy- Osego (tswana meaning He is blessed) and girl- Sedilame (tswana for My light).
A Motswana on our land. I like d Osego name.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by mzansigirl(f): 5:21pm On May 29, 2013
^^^^^ smiley smiley
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 29, 2013
mzansigirl: A boy- Osego (tswana meaning He is blessed) and girl- Sedilame (tswana for My light).
nice names
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 12:13am On May 30, 2013
Not sharing undecided
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by bolanleife(f): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2013
FEMALE:
Fareedah-Espihonza Olaitan
Fauzeeyah-Estabella Adepeju
MALE:
Fadeel-Mercury Opeyemi
Fawaz-Mars Adesina

Yaaa. Some 1 likes my name, but what is with the English name?.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by kemifemi: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Though I am still trusting God for kids. Will call my girl Anjolaoluwa which means am enjoying God's wealth/mercy, Keziah which also means sweetness.
The boy shall be called oluwajoba which means God reigns or God is king.

I pray God answers me before the end of August. Amen
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
A boy and a girl.
English: Boy - Crystal
Girl: Sapphire
Yoruba: Boy: Adekunle, Oluwakayode, Olawale Girl: Aderonke, Olamide, Fisayo

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by gramci: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2013
Chinedu and Chibuzo, no funny sounding oyibo names tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.