Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (47845 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by critique101(f): 2:39pm On May 25, 2013
Twin girls= mgbueke and mbguafo

Twin boys= chikadibia and okoro
grin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 25, 2013
Another name Ebubechukwu tongue

3 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by nikkypearl(f): 2:41pm On May 25, 2013
Wat da. Bleep wit all dis foreign names Wat of Aderibigbe? Abike ade,olorunjuwonlo ,esupofo huh

3 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by toriade: 2:42pm On May 25, 2013
Afolarin, Afolahan, Afolabi & Oyindamola/oyinkansola

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by An0nimus: 2:42pm On May 25, 2013
datola: It's only Nigerians that must name thir children other people's name, be it British, Arabic or Hebrew/Jewish. When are we going to be free from the colonialism.

Shameless people. May be Nigeria should scatter and her citizens be shared among all other nations of the world because Nigeria has slidded in all ramifications.

Nigeria(ans) think!

Mr knowitall.:
Why im I seeing all this English names for Africans? what a shame

Seriously you both should take a chill pill. People are jus trying to have fun here. I can bet some won't eventually use names they mentioned when the time comes.

@Topic My first son will definitely have a Jr. attached to his name, then I'll officially be a Snr.wink

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by supaeagles(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2013
Some of the Indian names are intriguing, so I will give my son an Indian middle name ... Gopalakrishnansubranayam.
1st name, whatever him mama like .... meanwhile I de look for him future mama oh ...

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by azpekuliar: 2:44pm On May 25, 2013
Erezi & Uzezi ..... Dazall!
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 25, 2013
Girl : Cossy, tonto, Gwen or Morgana

boy: Suarez, lewandoski, merlin, Hazard

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Cestmoi1(f): 2:48pm On May 25, 2013
imisioluwa,ibukunoluwa,oluwasemilore,olasumbo,bridget-for my baby girls
olalekan,olakunle,jason-for my baby boy.two gals,one boy.God help me.amen.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by MalasparkBlog(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2013
My first son na Chisom jr
Malachy jr
female na Kelechi and Veronica
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by choicedon(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2013
mine is jesse chimaoge okafor

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Skipfr(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2013
Miracles, signs, wonders, documentary, cadbury, guinness lollllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by sambroose(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2013
Just twu boiz and twu galz.............
Maxwell ......osita
Mazda .........Abuchi jnr
Mary............chioma
Mata...........chima
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by jude33084(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Most of the ladies I know already picked out names for their unborn kids...me too.......So ladies what names have u picked out for your kids
I'll start with myself
......Jasmine,Karen,Harry,Tyler,nd Jordan
nwww for d native names...Kaima, Kamsy,Chidera,Odili and Chidi
.....So let d fun begin!!!!!!

....!
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by jude33084(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Most of the ladies I know already picked out names for their unborn kids...me too.......So ladies what names have u picked out for your kids
I'll start with myself
......Jasmine,Karen,Harry,Tyler,nd Jordan
nwww for d native names...Kaima, Kamsy,Chidera,Odili and Chidi
.....So let d fun begin!!!!!!

You mean your children? wink
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by nikkyshyne(f): 2:54pm On May 25, 2013
The twins(Boys): Oluwadamilare and oluwapamilerin.

The girl: Still thinking...
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2013
Fela.

Whether boy or girl
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by kadman(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2013
My first daughter - Hermes

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by 2sizzlin(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2013
daviid_e: I just want 3kids grin 2 boys nd a gurl ..Melvin Max and Mercedes #shikena

As in Mercedes from GTA??
Cool name sha. She'll love you for that

1 Like

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Beync(f): 2:57pm On May 25, 2013
Amanda and chiamaka for my baby girl
Betel and Chisom for baby boy
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by shizzlin: 3:00pm On May 25, 2013
I love any of David, Denzel, Dylan, Miguel for boys
And Danielle & Adele for girls.
For native: I love inioluwa, demilade, oluwafeolami and atofarati.
I'd love to have 5; 3boys and 2girls, hopefully, twins included smiley
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by mrdrizzy(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2013
1boyz 2girl.

Girls*vanessa,alicia
boy:adrian
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2013
Jayden - boy
Jordan - Girl
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 25, 2013
nikkypearl: Wat da. Bleep wit all dis foreign names Wat of Aderibigbe? Abike ade,olorunjuwonlo ,esupofo huh

grin grin
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2013
supaeagles: Some of the Indian names are intriguing, so I will give my son an Indian middle name ... Gopalakrishnansubranayam.
1st name, whatever him mama like .... meanwhile I de look for him future mama oh ...

grin grin grin
poor kid,
it will take him 20 years to fill out the bubbles on his testing sheets! grin grin grin grin

*assuming you are in the US*
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by tunapawizzy: 3:04pm On May 25, 2013
kadman: My first daughter - Hermes
sweet 1 there

2 Likes

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Itoroetti(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2013
1 uyai-abasi(Meaning God's beauty)
2 itoro-obong(tank God)
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by adisa204(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2013
Oluwashindara,oluwabukunayomi.I so love this names...though I'm just only 18 but trust me my first 2 kids wud bear dis name
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by chubaba1(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2013
So Chima...abi hw una c am kissSo Chima...abi hw una c am
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by b03liberty(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2013
TEA esq™:
Vickii has Mina proposed? shocked

Mine will be Adeolu Jnr, Bola and Biodun
. You like ma name cheesy
TEA esq™:
Vickii has Mina proposed? shocked

Mine will be Adeolu Jnr, Bola and Biodun
. You like ma name
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2013
adaobi123: Another name Ebubechukwu tongue

sis i noticed with many igbo names, they end with "(ch)ukwu"
does "ukwu" have a significant meaning behind it?
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 25, 2013
mysticgal: I love this names like white,my firstborn a boy would bear henry chukwuemeka ...ladida,secondborn a gal...yollanda chioma or chukwunato....ladida,thirdborn a boy....maurice chiemere or chinecherem..ladida,fourthborn a gal ressonance or alicejasmine chukwubuso or chinagorom....ladida,i hope i spelt the names well and my kids would be fair,i like fair guyzsmileytongue
u didn't finish it o,wat abt d 5th,6th,7th and 8th born names

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.