Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians (4163 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2013
Dear Brethren,

On the early hours of Thursday, 23/05/2013, it was revealed to me in the dream that THE 5TH SEAL HAD BEEN BROKEN. I was told by a voice that the 5th seal had already been broken. As I was told, I understood the meaning. The breaking of the 5th seal means persecution for the church of Christ. Then I saw myself warning believers to be more alert and watchful when they conduct their services to avert persecutions and attacks.

The book of Revelations, chapter 6, talks about the 7 seals of a book that Jesus Christ would have to break prior to His coming at rapture.

Before now, I have already done a teaching titled (the book with the 7 seals, part 1 and 2)to be posted here on this forum. For those that have read about this seals in the bible, they will understand that the breaking of each of these seals will bring a significant effect upon the earth until the breaking of the 6th seal after which rapture happens. The breaking of the 7th seal will usher in the great tribulation.

This is the time to become more steadfast in Christ. Watch and pray and be more security conscious. But more than this,
prepare for the coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. If the 5th seal had already been broken, it shows us how close we are to rapture because the bible made us understand that the rapture takes place after the breaking of the 6th seal. (revelations chapters 6 and 7, mathew 24:9, john 16:1-4). Shalom.

See our teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by trent9002(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2013
Go find job jor!

5 Likes

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2014
TRUMPET will sound very soon.

Make haste to escape.

JESUS is coming. Repent and live a holy live in Christ Jesus to escape.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
There are increasing persecutions of Christians already.

JESUS is coming.
Repent in JESUS CHRIST.
Do Restitutions.
Forgive All People.
Live in Holiness and Righteousness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The great day of the wrath of God is around the corner. ESCAPE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. DONT DESIRE THAT DAY.

JESUS is coming. Repent in Christ Jesus and be converted.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2014
THE PALE HORSE IS RUNNING VERY FAST ACROSS THE WORLD- FASTER THAN THE WORLD CAN CATCH UP WITH IT.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
More and more attacks and persecutions of Christians are going on around the world.

Rev 6: 10-11

9 And when[b] he had opened the fifth seal[/b], I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Jesus is coming. Be prepared.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Persecution of Christians will be never like before after rapture. Why not seek to escape, now, that you have the chance.

JESUS is coming. Be prepared in absolute holiness and repentance.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2015
70 Christians have been reportedly murdered in Plateau State, including one pastor.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/pastor-69-christians-murdered-in-plateau/
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2015
annyplenty:

Dear Brethren,

On the early hours of Thursday, 23/05/2013, it was revealed to me in the dream that THE 5TH SEAL HAD BEEN BROKEN. I was told by a voice that the 5th seal had already been broken. As I was told, I understood the meaning. The breaking of the 5th seal means persecution for the church of Christ. Then I saw myself warning believers to be more alert and watchful when they conduct their services to avert persecutions and attacks.

The book of Revelations, chapter 6, talks about the 7 seals of a book that Jesus Christ would have to break prior to His coming at rapture.

Before now, I have already done a teaching titled (the book with the 7 seals, part 1 and 2)to be posted here on this forum. For those that have read about this seals in the bible, they will understand that the breaking of each of these seals will bring a significant effect upon the earth until the breaking of the 6th seal after which rapture happens. The breaking of the 7th seal will usher in the great tribulation.

This is the time to become more steadfast in Christ. Watch and pray and be more security conscious. But more than this,
prepare for the coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. If the 5th seal had already been broken, it shows us how close we are to rapture because the bible made us understand that the rapture takes place after the breaking of the 6th seal. (revelations chapters 6 and 7, mathew 24:9, john 16:1-4). Shalom.

See our teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjzrvRKv6Ks

9 christians were shot dead right inside the church in America.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Revelation 6:9-11

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2015
AFTER RAPTURE IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO BE A CHRISTIAN. THE PERSECUTION WILL BE TOO GREAT. ESCAPE WITH THE LORD, NOW, THAT THE TRUMPET HAS NOT SOUNDED.

DON'T FULFIL THE NUMBER OF THOSE WHOM THE BEAST WILL BEHEAD. RUN TO THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST, NOW.

Revlation 19:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw [b]the souls of them that were beheaded [/b]for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Soon, the 6th is seal is broken and the true church of Christ is gone. And the door of grace will be shut as it was in the days of Noah.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
PERSECUTION IS COMING LIKE NEVER BEFORE. PREPARE TO ESCAPE WITH CHRIST
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
CHILDREN OF GOD, PREPARE. THE ENEMY IS PLOTTING AGAINST YOU. BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST AND BE COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
PERSECUTION! IT IS COMING. STAY STRONG.

SHEDRACH, MESHACK AND ABEDNEGO STAYED STRONG. STAY STRONG.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by itstpia8: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hm
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT_6c3Ohq2w

Shedrack, Meshack and Abednego: A must watch.

Get prepared. Stay ready to escape with Jesus or face what these 3 faithful children of God did. Revelation 13 is about to be fulfilled in full.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2016
Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by theoneJabulani(m): 12:32am On Sep 16, 2016
All these brainwashed William Branham wannabes
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:33am On Sep 16, 2016
theoneJabulani:

John 10:27
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
theoneJabulani:

whosoever does not have his name in the book of life shall cast into the lake of fire. Think about this? It is not brainwashing. It is real and the truth.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
The great persecution is coming after the rapture. Make haste to escape at rapture.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Stay strong in Christ, even during persecution.

1 Like

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Revelation 12:13
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
If you missed the rapture, you will go through raw persecution in the hands of the beast, the anti-christ. You can escape if you repent and give your life to Jesus and live a holy life.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Come to Jesus. He is calling you, now that there is time left, though a little.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2018
The way the three hebrew men faced the fire of Nebuchadnezzar, so shall the Christians that are left behind after rapture face in the hands of the antichrist.

Prepare to escape now.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Persecution is coming. It has started. The church needs to be strong.
Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Daniel 7:21-22
21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Persecution and war is coming against the christians/church. Stay focused and covered in the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians by annyplenty(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Christian persecution is coming. Be strengthened in the Holy Spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visits The Sacred Grave Of Queen Sheba (pics) / Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower / Authoritative View Of The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.