Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. (2960 Views)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / Moment Gay Lovers Who Met Through Dating Site Discover They Are Brothers / 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by odinga1of: 12:23pm On May 25, 2013
Hi fellow nairalanders.

HELP ME AM CONFUSE,

I ve been a regular visitor on this site, but i fnally registered now as a member, let me hit the nail on the head be 4 i blow grammar.

there is this family friend who is a female, although we are not relate in any way but i suddenly started having feelings for her around 2009, but i felt like she is too young and moreover if i let her know my intentions she might told her parents about my motive.
to cut the long story short, we started dating in 2011 and in 2012 she gained admission into a Polythecnic, before then, i was calling her regularly, texting her, even sometime i will jokingly call her my love.

but yesterday something happened, her roommate was flashing me so i called her and introduce my self as usually and the next thing i heard was { hey sorry, Eguono brother) reffering to me as the girl brother.
So i called my girlfriend and ask her why did she told her roommate that we are brothers and sisters, she reluctantly said "wetin we come be before) that did i told her anything.
PLZ MODERATORS PUT THIS ON FRONTPAGE, I REALLY NEDD YOUR ADVICE ON THIS.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 25, 2013
you have been Family Zoned, a step higher than friend zone, congrats achievement unlocked

7 Likes

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2013
Really?
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2013
pc guru: you have been Family Zoned, a step higher than friend zone, congrats achievement unlocked

Hehehehe...family zone....That is another new one ooo..Op dnt tell me u've been sending her recharge cards...lol

1 Like

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2013
If u had TOLDED her about ur feelings, u might not be here BLOWING THESE GRAMMER, bt d fear of TOLDING her turned u to her brother. U should have TELLED her, n by now, u wudnt be her brother, u will be her ex bf cos of ur grammer.

4 Likes

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 25, 2013
grin
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 25, 2013
So what's the problem here? Are there no other girls? Are you so ugly that no other girl finds you attractive? Are you seeking to change her mind about you?

The time you'll waste trying to convince her is more than enough for you to get someone else, if you are that desperate.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 25, 2013
Guy these kind torey no dey make front page because i may TOLD the mods. Men your grammer is tha bomb ;- ;-
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Monicasque(f): 1:56pm On May 25, 2013
what is wrong with being called brother? maybe the girl is getting to know other fellows and does not want any comebacks. you can't hold it against her coz she has her own life dude. if you like, also start calling her ''sister''
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2013
odinga1of:
Hi fellow nairalanders.

HELP ME AM CONFUSE,

I ve been a regular visitor on this site, but i fnally registered now as a member, let me hit the nail on the head be 4 i blow grammar.

there is this family friend who is a female, although we are not relate in any way but i suddenly started having feelings for her around 2009, but i felt like she is too young and moreover if i let her know my intentions she might told her parents about my motive.
to cut the long story short, we started dating in 2011 and in 2012 she gained admission into a Polythecnic, before then, i was calling her regularly, texting her, even sometime i will jokingly call her my love.

but yesterday something happened, her roommate was flashing me so i called her and introduce my self as usually and the next thing i heard was { hey sorry, Eguono brother) reffering to me as the girl brother.
So i called my girlfriend and ask her why did she told her roommate that we are brothers and sisters, she reluctantly said "wetin we come be before) that did i told her anything.
we can't put this type of grammar on d front page. The bacl page will do.

Now, MUMU XP, shey u toast am before ni? U think it's by default? U were taking advantage of the girls closeness with u abi? That is why these girls av to be strict with waring heads as urs!

U dnt possess what aint urs! Remember dt.

Jes like KINGwax will say: 'u dnt av what is not urs. Even wen u have it, u dnt av it.'

So, dude, go ask her out and let her pronounce her judgement on u officially!
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by GHSwagg: 3:07pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: So what's the problem here? Are there no other girls? Are you so ugly that no other girl finds you attractive? Are you seeking to change her mind about you?

The time you'll waste trying to convince her is more than enough for you to get someone else, if you are that desperate.

Damn!!! This is very rude coming from a mod who I heard bans people for no reason angry

6 Likes

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by AtheistD(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2013
12 inches!:

Hehehehe...family zone....That is another new one ooo..Op dnt tell me u've been sending her recharge cards...lol

It is worse than friend zone. Some friend zoned people made it into se.x zone but a family zone person will never get to se.x her tongue
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Obinnau(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2013
GH Swagg:

Damn!!! This is very rude coming from a mod who I heard bans people for no reason angry
nothing is rude there bro.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Obinnau(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2013
odinga1of:
Hi fellow nairalanders.

HELP ME AM CONFUSE,

I nearly laughed my ass off! Guy because u are close to her doesn't automatically turn her into ur GF!
I can relate to ur case its a matter of dying(loving) for a girl that doesn't even care if u exist!
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by vizboy(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2013
Askin you sis out from 2009 to 2013.

Wtf when girls full ground
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by ba7man(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2013
Obinnau: nothing is rude there bro.
It is rude. A moderator should exercise some restraints....a neutral stance.

6 Likes

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by boron10(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: If u had TOLDED her about ur feelings, u might not be here BLOWING THESE GRAMMER, bt d fear of TOLDING her turned u to her brother. U should have TELLED her, n by now, u wudnt be her brother, u will be her ex bf cos of ur grammer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 25, 2013
this guy must be an I.M S U graduate

with this type of grammar?

she left you because of your bad grammar.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Confirmbabe(f): 6:52pm On May 25, 2013
grin sorry dude.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by OCTAVO: 7:32pm On May 25, 2013
Op, I want to TOLD you something.. Pls kindly PM me. grin gringrin gringringrin

1 Like

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by galadima77(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: So what's the problem here? Are there no other girls? Are you so ugly that no other girl finds you attractive? Are you seeking to change her mind about you?

guy ur sense grow beyond common sense....I dey feel ur candid advice. gbam!
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 25, 2013
cheesy grin
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Temismith(f): 9:36pm On May 25, 2013
Bros, make i advice u small. U need to have a good relationship with ur use of english (gst) or get an english teacher. Plus, if dis thread makes d front page, do u knw d number of people dat dis ur bomb wil kill? No vex bros, make we just leav am here.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 12:04am On May 26, 2013
ba7man: It is rude. A moderator should exercise some restraints....a neutral stance.
Gud one. I was thinkin d same. Bad xteristics of a mod. Am i getin a ban 4 this?

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 12:10am On May 26, 2013
princetunex:
Gud one. I was thinkin d same. Bad xteristics of a mod. Am i getin a ban 4 this?
Banned for what? Ignorance? Ignorance isn't an offence, sorry. You aren't getting a ban.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Caracta(f): 12:15am On May 26, 2013
ba7man: It is rude. A moderator should exercise some restraints....a neutral stance.
Because mods are not humans or not entitled to their own opinions? Pray tell. They moderate! MODERATE!
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Caracta(f): 12:18am On May 26, 2013
odinga1of:
but i felt like she is too young and moreover if i let her know my intentions she might told her parents about my motive.
to cut the long story short, we started dating in 2011 and in 2012 she gained admission into a Polythecnic, before then, i was calling her regularly, texting her, even sometime i will jokingly call her my love

So what is the problem here? I actually like the girl's response. Always define relationships. Never assume a girl is yours if it wasn't stated. There are lots of guys in your shoe. Again, always define relationships!
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by ahmmyreal(m): 2:40am On May 26, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: If u had TOLDED her about ur feelings, u might not be here BLOWING THESE GRAMMER, bt d fear of TOLDING her turned u to her brother. U should have TELLED her, n by now, u wudnt be her brother, u will be her ex bf cos of ur grammer.

funniest comment on nl. bro u dey vex gan.
@op. i actually wanted to tellded u wat ma guy just tolded u. u should stick to his advice.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 4:03am On May 26, 2013
pc guru: you have been Family Zoned, a step higher than friend zone, congrats achievement unlocked

Right now I dey in the midst of people but see as I dey laff like mad man. cheesy

10000000000 likes.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2013
You jokingly called her your love!!
Which means you don't mean it!!

So tell me @op how can she take you serious?
You never asked her out, everything you did for you did that as a family friend (family zone).........

So meet with her and take her out on a proper date
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by olumaxi(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2013
Guy! U need Jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Get Her Pregnant / Ladies, Come Build Your Ideal Man / Nairaland Damsels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.