Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni (2351 Views)

Davido & Don Jazzy Place N10 Million On FIFA 15 Game / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” / PHOTOS: I Spent $3,000 A Month On My Hair - Ghanaian Actress, Salma Mumuni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by AdevisionBlog: 1:47pm On May 25, 2013
In the entire Africa, Ghana and Nigeria especially, entertainment has grown wider than we envisaged. This growth is very fast , making it possible to almost compete side by side with Hollywood.

So, there’ll be no need to doubt the same growth in proportion to its fashion sense, ranking our actresses and actors among best world dressers.

But even as fashion conscious as we are, our ladies, although give as much attention to their hair but hardly flaunt the price.

This isn’t so in the case of Ghanian actress, Salma Mumuni. She has suddenly gone gaga about her hair and wont give the social media a break, a week not passing by without robbing on our faces her hair price tags.

Meanwhile, maybe to put herself on the list of most sought after Ghanian actresses, Salma decided to change her looks. She’s now gone from the long-haired Salma, into a short-haired one.

Recently, she revealed the monthly sum she now spends to maintain her new hair cut. According to her, over $3,000 goes down into maintaining her new look so that she can stand out among her peers. “I maintain it every week too”, she added.

Source: http://adevision..com/2013/05/i-spend-half-million-on-my-hair-every.html

Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by tpia5: 2:20pm On May 25, 2013
well, all our oil money has to be used for something.
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by shugacaneman: 2:28pm On May 25, 2013
half a million what? cedis I guess. convert to dollars
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by onatisi(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2013
shugacaneman: half a million what? cedis I guess. convert to dollars
4000 naira

3 Likes

Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Acidosis(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2013
Where is the 'hair'?
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by onatisi(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2013
how much is the whole head itself

2 Likes

Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by amtalkin(f): 5:28pm On May 25, 2013
Who belive this?
Every Month?
Dnt even know the language i should laugh sef
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 25, 2013
with that their under valued currency, a million cedi is less than 200 dollars.

who she dey feel for? make she park well.
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2013
Yomieluv: with that their under valued currency, a million cedi is less than 200 dollars.

who she dey feel for? make she park well.
you even overrated it
100 ghana cedi new currencey is equals to 1million cedis old currency and the rate is now 2ghc to 1 us dollars
so in essense she is using 50 cedis old currency which is equal to 25 us dollar and equivalent to 4000 naira

1 Like

Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Coldblooded(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
This is funny! Those that have attractive hair styles never made noise about it but thisundecided?

She is not a popular Ghanaian star that's why she is using this to make herself popular.

How much is her worth?
How much does she earn per movie?
How often does she get movie roles?

I don't need T.B Joshua to tell that this is just a cooked story!
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Temismith(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2013
Oriburuku ni yen
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 25, 2013
Adevision Blog: In the entire Africa, Ghana and Nigeria especially, entertainment has grown wider than we envisaged. This growth is very fast , making it possible to almost compete side by side with Hollywood.

So, there’ll be no need to doubt the same growth in proportion to its fashion sense, ranking our actresses and actors among best world dressers.

But even as fashion conscious as we are, our ladies, although give as much attention to their hair but hardly flaunt the price.

This isn’t so in the case of Ghanian actress, Salma Mumuni. She has suddenly gone gaga about her hair and wont give the social media a break, a week not passing by without robbing on our faces her hair price tags.

Meanwhile, maybe to put herself on the list of most sought after Ghanian actresses, Salma decided to change her looks. She’s now gone from the long-haired Salma, into a short-haired one.

Recently, she revealed the monthly sum she now spends to maintain her new hair cut. According to her, over $3,000 goes down into maintaining her new look so that she can stand out among her peers. “I maintain it every week too”, she added.
Source: http://adevision..com/2013/05/i-spend-half-million-on-my-hair-every.html

@bolded, smdh

That's the prob with most women, they dress more in order to intimidate their fellow women instead dressing to look nice and well presentable

300USD?. Lmao!!. More like 3000 ghana cedis
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Confirmbabe(f): 7:39pm On May 25, 2013
Who cares? Mtcheewwww.
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Beetwo(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2013
look here woman, we are not MUMUni
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2013
The day she ends up wit alopecia she will never do it again
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Opey4luv(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2013
Wow!!! Half a million. Thats some pretty huge amount of money, girl, get involve in some charity works, all these aren't gonna take u anywhere.
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by nellaluv(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2013
See her flat nose its like someone used sand paper to flatten it. Mumuni , the irony...
Re: I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni by Krasid(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2013
Mumuni,is it cfa franc,cedi,naira or dollar.if it is anything above franc or cedi then your name fits you,MUMUni.

(1) (Reply)

Photos : See Nollywood Actresses And Their Expensive Apartment / Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo / Photos Of Psquare At B.E.T. Awards 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.