Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch (1578 Views)

This Fit Only Happen In 1 Naija School, Wch Sch E Fit Be? (pics) / Project Topics And Materials In Nursing Science (2) (3) (4)

My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by pakoto: 3:14pm On May 25, 2013
I had been working with only my SSCE cert and decided to further my career ,I wanted something fast and lucrative,plus I was a science student and my father wanted me in the medical line,its a bit to late to go for medicine in my opinion,so I moved in for Nursing ,and of course in my late 20's doesn't seem like the best time to be struggling with JAMB,so I got a nursing school form passed the exam and interview and thought once I was focused with my work et al ,I'll be done in no time,alas I was wrong!
HYPER WRONG!
This is my personal outlet like a diary so I'd keep updating it.
From time to time ,meanwhile my question is: Are most Nursing Schools in Nigeria witchcraft initiation centers?
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by 4tunebest(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2013
Subscribing...LoL @ witchcaft initiation centre
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Obinnau(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2013
We dey wait 4 d tori.
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Cherish100(f): 5:33pm On May 25, 2013
Lol. Biko I dey wait for the complete gist.
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Tolexander: 5:49pm On May 25, 2013
I've just got an 'apoti' to sit down and listen to your 'tori'!

Any lady without a seat to lap?
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by pakoto: 8:14pm On May 25, 2013
Hahahahah Nairalanders like gist sha!
Anyways we resumed last year .....and so many things have happened since then....I'll start with my first room mate, "strong looking" Christian you know the type with virgin hair et al.....I was so glad to have such a Christian room mate till I discovered that at night babe will rather sleep black on black straight on the bed? I thought ooh well don't attach too much meaning to it ,till I noticed she like to jist with me at night and anytime we jisted I'd have nightmares undecided ,so I figured the jisting had to stop and as soon as it stopped no nightmares........it continues ooh when I get the chance to type again
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Nobody: 8:03am On May 26, 2013
Tell us everything as in 'every-every'!
witch-craft ke?
Mon! reveal every in-toto
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by nellaluv(f): 8:33am On May 26, 2013
Subscribing... cool
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by JoannaSedley(f): 7:14am On May 27, 2013
Say more on academics and clinical postings not on fairy tales.
Meanwhile, subscribing.
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Morkavictor: 8:02am On May 27, 2013
They dot need 2 tell u wen u c a sick person
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by toopaadii: 9:27am On May 27, 2013
The name of the school of nursing
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Nobody: 12:36am On May 28, 2013
Tolexander: I've just got an 'apoti' to sit down and listen to your 'tori'!

Any lady without a seat to lap?

yes oo
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Tolexander: 2:55am On May 28, 2013
torres2:

yes oo
no!
You be guy!
Na gurl i wan lap!
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Emmyk(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2013
#subscribing...
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by pakoto: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Ok so when we resumed,I kinda thot all I'll need is to be very focused read hard,study hard and pass well? Hahhaahhaha I was in for a surprise when my seniors(nursing is like the military ,there's a lot of respect accorded to seniors on the job on in the school) started to say to me this school isn't about how intelligent you are ooh ? I was like say what? Well I got to find out why!
We aren't allowed to cook so it was very surprising to me whne the day they shared us into rooms with seniors they started cooking vegetable like they really needed to celebrate something .......
I refused to eat though cos I couldn't figure out the reason for the celebration.
Next thing my friend started to complain about being uunable to sleep and she was very irritable....I told her to pray that all will be well......No all didn't become well oooh
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by osram(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Guy u dey dull us o,cme finish d story nw
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by nellaluv(f): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
This story don dey dull me. Listen if you no fit update abeg park well jor angry
Re: My Personal Experience In Nursing Sch by Emmyk(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why the delay lau?

A Fupre Students's Open Letter To The Government : The Agony Of A Fuprite / 30. Random Fact You Should Know / Georgia Universities Tuition Is As Low As 2500USD