Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? (902 Views)

If You Dont Believe In Illuminati Click 'here' / Identical Twins : Can You Tell Them Apart? / How Do You Feel When Asked For A Tip? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? by Chimaritoponcho: 3:28pm On May 25, 2013
How do you feel when you tell people the truth and they dont believe you?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 25, 2013
The fact that I said my own is a relief .......

unless,I have something to lose if such fellow failed to believe me,I would not prevail on you to Believe!!!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? by CrazyMan(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: How do you feel when you tell people the truth and they dont believe you?
Always look for valid proofs to back up your own side of the story. Eg if you're accused of theft in your place of work, you must provide convincing evidence to enable people believe that you're innocent.

The rule is everyone is a liar until proven otherwise...even judges make use of this rule.

In the court house, a judge would set a suspected murderer free if he can't find enough evidence to convict him of the said crime.

So when saying the truth, be sure you have enough evidence to back up your statement and I can assure you that people would believe you.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? by Chimaritoponcho: 8:17pm On May 26, 2013
CrazyMan:
Always look for valid proofs to back up your own side of the story. Eg if you're accused of theft in your place of work, you must provide convincing evidence to enable people believe that you're innocent.

The rule is everyone is a liar until proven otherwise...even judges make use of this rule.

In the court house, a judge would set a suspected murderer free if he can't find enough evidence to convict him of the said crime.

So when saying the truth, be sure you have enough evidence to back up your statement and I can assure you that people would believe you.
thanks man thats more lie it BTW how on earth is such a wonderful piece coming from a madman *jus wondering*
Re: How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? by Emmyk(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2013
I wait for the truth...so I'll be justified...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 26, 2013
CrazyMan:

the question reads ''how do you feel when you tell people the truth and they don't believe you''

NOT

''what you have to do so people will believe you when you tell the truth''
Re: How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? by CrazyMan(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2013
hornipipe: the question reads ''how do you feel when you tell people the truth and they don't believe you''

NOT

''what you have to do so people will believe you when you tell the truth''
When people don't believe your side of the story and you feel bad, the next step you should take is to provide valid proof to back up your story so they can believe you.

I believe I answered the post correctly.

(1) (Reply)

. / Letter To Dr Nelson Mandela.... / UNIZIK Female Student Goes Missing After Leaving Club With Unknown Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.