Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169006 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
wtf is wrong wit feza? shez feeling insecured.saying she knws melvin replaced her or nando cuz they r two housemates frm d same country.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I remember Sulu saying some days back that he was supposed to go into football professionally cos he's very good.

Haha!!! I remember it too... Silly Sulu!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH Swagg:

grin grin grin grin hey buuluu, k3 ok3 ohe ba aa, w)k3 bo baaye odzogbaa shocked Ole s3k3 ni w)ye grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Last reply: If i use the 329 languages Nigeria get..take insult you..i no sure say you go survive the 'cardiac arrest' ...........Afor nsi!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Durielsmomma23: do you mean i can vote here in europe through sms vote? i ask before someone said i cant.

Of course, just send the text to that ROA code. All the votes from non participating countries and pretty much any other place is pushed to ROA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kslib: Wetin dey worry beverly sef? Na everytime she dey kiss...
...lol guess Bev is just catching her fun, though i appreciate she has feelings for Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
C'est moi:
wtf is wrong wit feza? shez feeling insecured.saying she knws melvin replaced her or nando cuz they r two housemates frm d same country.
They all will be amazed on Sunday to know that Boy Melvin played a selfless role
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Beverly is chatting shit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
nkwako: Beverly is chatting shit
How do you mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
C'est moi:
Plz,who was she talking 2?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Am watching a movie now.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by TheOne2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
This our Beverley sha. She was gisting housemates abt a fight she had with a girl on her street and she was like "her mother came to take me to the police station, I was sitting with my brother and his friends on my mother's jeep bla bla bla". And then she goes " she's my best friend on my street now. Her name is Tope Akinpelu. Shout out to Tope". She then spoils it by saying "we go everywhere together, parties etc. You know, she not toosh, I mean not posh at all so I piiimp her up and take her out bla bla". How can you call someone's name on continental tv and diss her like that. Wish someone can whisper into her ears to tone it down a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
ella.b:
Enroute S.A to slap Beverly back to reality.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
The One: This our Beverley sha. She was gisting housemates abt a fight she had with a girl on her street and she was like "her mother came to take me to the police station, I was sitting with my brother and his friends on my mother's jeep bla bla bla". And then she goes " she's my best friend on my street now. Her name is Tope Akinpelu. Shout out to Tope". She then spoils it by saying "we go everywhere together, parties etc. You know, she not toosh, I mean not posh at all so I piiimp her up and take her out bla bla". How can you call someone's name on continental tv and diss her like that. Wish someone can whisper into her ears to tone it down a bit.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

OH BEVERLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Selly sef...that girl suuucks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.