Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169376 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
angry
StateOfMind: Lwkmd..calm down na. I agree she's really childish and talks too much, and when someone talks too much, one tends to say a whole lot of unecessary stuffs. . To her she's having fun. If she can talk about her parents and their mistakes in front of africa, then who is nollywood not to be talked about.

As for bassey, he claims their own movies are good. I wonder who watches seirralone movies apart from them
Abi o....wen d show startd nd I saw her I was like'who b dis?'Nd I kpt calm,read comments abt her nd saw sum clips of her talkin anyhw nd was like...d babe na 'talk' itself...well lik u said if she cn talk al dt abt her family ....nollywood small na,as for d bassey dude,bt is der any movie done by sierra leone? >:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
waxdude: angry
Abi o....wen d show startd nd I saw her I was like'who b dis?'Nd I kpt calm,read comments abt her nd saw sum clips of her talkin anyhw nd was like...d babe na 'talk' itself...well lik u said if she cn talk al dt abt her family ....nollywood small na,as for d bassey dude,bt is der any movie done by sierra leone? >:

Its who she is..miss yarn anything. I noticed from the stage, the speech she gave ik was different from the others. As for bassey, I don't know of any movie any sierra leone.

In oda news, When will the romantic date hold sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Diamomds housemates are downing shots of liquor. I'll like to see how this night ends.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abeg, why that jacuzzi water dey dirty like that housemates no they baff again abi wetin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
If we must tell ourselves the truth the choice of contestants this year is rather off. Objective ones amongst us will know that we are making the most of a rather boring lot. The social dynamics is like watching paint dry. This is so noticeable to me 'cos on opening night I was excited after seeing the contestants-it looked like bba was gonna be a keg of dynamite. After 5 days in the house I realised that almost all of them have very bland personalities. I was still hoping for fireworks but its been over 10 days now and its becoming glaringly obvious that apart from sex there will be very little excitement or intellectual engagements in this edition. Take fatima for eg-on opening nite she said she is a mixture of crazy and calm and pointed to her crazy hairdo. Well, the calm part was true. Maybe we will see crazy whenever she is up for eviction.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
......BBA needs to up their game on the selection process or are they saying that most beautiful people are airheads. I think most of these people gave great interviews at their auditions but deep down can't deliver much entertainment value.

This is akin to the challenge recruiters face as some candidates have mastered the art of giving a great interview but cannot perform on the job. Imagine bolt and betty losing focus within 24hrs of entering the house or hakeem behaving like a love struck toddler. Biguesas is like a whale stuck on a beach. Nando, bimp, maria and some others are almost invisible. Even Angelo's claim of being a dance instructor is so obviously fraudulent. BBa seems to have lost the ability to find people that africans will be fascinated by(I'm excluding fascination with delish's beauty or annabel's boobs)...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
....If not dat Denzel's open mouth was such a turn off for Africa he should be returned to the game. BBA is left with only sulu to deliver any entertainment value. On opening night everyone said they were gonna be real. If dis is real please give us some fake!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'm not feeling these guys today. Biggie has to inject fun into this show or I'm going to stop watching altogether.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
@vulcan
If I hear that those people are real!
They are the fakest set my eyes ever saw!
Unfortunately even the fakeness is 'bleh' and painfully uninteresting!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bigaesas feeling like a man tonight..thank you selly cheesy

Thank God for hoh, selly finally found a voice in the house. I'm beginning to like her a little even though her unnecessary gesticulation and rolling of eyes in the diary room like she's out to seduce biggie irks me.

Another housemate that irks me with the way he talks is 'neyll'..his thin voice and unwarranted winking and rolling of head when talking makes me wanna slap him. Mr practical dude. Pesin wey no get voice for diamonds house, he then got to ruby's house acting like a don.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
ozodigboo: BBA updates - 3.05pm, [ Naija time ]

remember that Biggie paired housemates till tmrw. .. . .
Annabella wa paired with Angelo.
Angelo was working out on the lawn, using the treadmill - Anabelle sat a few metres away, chatting him up . . . .
. . . and then, all of a sudden, Angelo FARTED !. . . . pooooooooh !

Annabella [ closing her nose ] :- ''Gosh ! you farted ! cant believe this! ''
Angelo :- '' yeah . Sorry. ''
Annabella :- [ stands up, tries to leave ]
Angelo :- '' What ? Am human for Chrissakes . or will i be evicted for this ?
Annabella :- [ comes back ] '' well, am ok. it means at least, that u are comfortable with my prescence''.

In other pairings, Melvin is being forced to watch '' BELT'' smo*ch n kiss all the time, as they ve been paired.
Nando and Motanme are hitting it off - a budding relationship caused by enforced Biggie attachment.

LK4 - former player, former ladies man, former heart-breaker has now turned to jelly since his nomination.
he now goes around begging for attention, forcing conversations out of people. SOO FUNNY. I think he fears for his future because
1. Dellish and Feza are pretty - africa will save them, so as to continue seeing fine faces in the show.
2. Koketsho is from South Africa - massive fan base , only 2nd to Nigeria. Moreover, commercially, it would be bad for the show if a south african leaves this early.
3. Biguesas hasnt really stepped on anyones toes - he's just there.
LK4 IS GOING HOME.

forget SA's commercial success, SA cannot stand next to Zimbabwe in SADC, if Koketso leaves, they still have Angeol....even if both leave, no lele.

As far as SADC is concerned, SA is an outcast, the rest don't care for them. #FACT

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib: OMG!!! Is anyone watching right now.. I am so so so pissed off right now.. Can you see how beverly is insulting and making fun of our movies and all of the house mates are laughing hard.. She and bassey were just insulting nollywood and just making fun of them.. How can she do this in front of africa.. Will the other house do this to their country...
I swear,the day this big eyed frog called beverly come up for eviction,i swear she's out.. Who even chose this girl to represent Nigeria sef? She's fuuucking too childish and stupidd..
Nigerians pls vote this biiitccch out before she does more damage to our image.. To say i'm pissed is really an understatement...
I just pity that fool called bassey cos he just made us his enemy from what he just did with beverly... If i see this beverly for real life ehn,i swear she go chop slap.. There are some sensitive issues you dont just say about your country in front of the whole africa..
Beverly you are an ugly biitch,you cant even read sef? See your tear tear slacky ugly mouth.. Thank GOD nobody chose you on the crush wall section cos you are bleeping too ugly and annoying biiitchh.. Inshort,i must travel to southafrica and teach this thing a lesson...
**wheeew,i poured my heart out and i feel good****

Shuo! You just realised?
Is it not the same girl that said she visited a guy and he wanted to fuc (that was how she put it).
She said she told him she was on her period and he was begging to put his manliness between her thighs.

That day I was like; this girl needs to grow up because she just made herself sound like a cheap booty-call.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
lola.luv:
@vulcan
If I hear that those people are real!
They are the fakest set my eyes ever saw!
Unfortunately even the fakeness is 'bleh' and painfully uninteresting!
honestly, as much as I hate them, I have to admit once LK4 and Koketso go...the show will return to boredomville...

I remember Stargame, the first saturday party: voices were raised, glasses were broken, tempers were high, booze flowed, it was AWESOME!

Then there were Ola and Chris, arguably the funniest dudes on Big Brother ever! With their "...there are 150million people in Nigeria, our men don't play sh#t...we impregnate women!"

These people and their fake love no be am at all...as annoying as they are Natasha, Sulu, Beverly and Bassey could be our only hope of entertainment after Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Btw, Melvin looked so 'Omigosh' in the jacuzzi *crushing hard*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Did someone curse bolt with food Haba! He takes eating too serious angry.
He even admitted eariler today that he eats 7-8eggs at once.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Plz guys don't be annoyed at what i ve got to admit.
I'm having a crush on someone, who i think is FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY THAN DELLISH.
Her name ?

C L E O.

I now know what Hakeem has been whining about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Alcohol has a way of loosening people up.
Sulu is practically drunk - hyperexcited, jumping up n down, even kissing Selly.
Now, all the housemates are dining together - Sulu can't even sit down to eat. just jumping around and screaming into the cameras.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
ozodigboo: Plz guys don't be annoyed at what i ve got to admit.
I'm having a crush on someone, who i think is FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY THAN DELLISH.
Her name ?

C L E O.

I now know what Hakeem has been whining about.
dunno what anyone sees in Cleo, she's just there to me....maybe cos I'm female, she's just as boring as the other girls, apart from her rapping (which rarely happens)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
^i actually do like her..my favourite female in ruby. She's very very cool, reason I mentioned in the early pages that I would have loved her to connect with oneal. she's just different, can't explain it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
lola.luv:

Shuo! You just realised?
Is it not the same girl that said she visited a guy and he wanted to fuc (that was how she put it).
She said she told him she was on her period and he was begging to put his manliness between her thighs.

That day I was like; this girl needs to grow up because she just made herself sound like a cheap booty-call.
Hhahahahhahaha lola.luv u wan break my fone wit ur line...for her mind she dey play d game wella...ok na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
As Far As I am concerned I have only one Nigerian Representative in the person of Melvin...Beverly is so so annoying,this Girl talk without control,destroying the Image of Nigeria,forgeting she is on an international tv.what an ''international disgrace'' .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
dis guy self.....omg

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib: OMG!!! Is anyone watching right now.. I am so so so pissed off right now.. Can you see how beverly is insulting and making fun of our movies and all of the house mates are laughing hard.. She and bassey were just insulting nollywood and just making fun of them.. How can she do this in front of africa.. Will the other house do this to their country...
I swear,the day this big eyed frog called beverly come up for eviction,i swear she's out.. Who even chose this girl to represent Nigeria sef? She's fuuucking too childish and stupidd..
Nigerians pls vote this biiitccch out before she does more damage to our image.. To say i'm pissed is really an understatement...
I just pity that fool called bassey cos he just made us his enemy from what he just did with beverly... If i see this beverly for real life ehn,i swear she go chop slap.. There are some sensitive issues you dont just say about your country in front of the whole africa..
Beverly you are an ugly biitch,you cant even read sef? See your tear tear slacky ugly mouth.. Thank GOD nobody chose you on the crush wall section cos you are bleeping too ugly and annoying biiitchh.. Inshort,i must travel to southafrica and teach this thing a lesson...
**wheeew,i poured my heart out and i feel good****
you seriously need a job! U should have represented us since ur better! When Nigerian comedians make fun of d industry every1 finds it funny, but wwhen beverly does it she's evil! Get a life, get busy ...I'm sure if u had a life u won't be too busy watching bba like ur life depends on it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
miss sparkle: you seriously need a job! U should have represented us since ur better! When Nigerian comedians make fun of d industry every1 finds it funny, but wwhen beverly does it she's evil! Get a life, get busy ...I'm sure if u had a life u won't be too busy watching bba like ur life depends on it!
This is so unnecessary. That is his opinion of Beverly, people on this thread have similar opinions, you don't have to insult him or them for it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
SamConquer: As Far As I am concerned I have only one Nigerian Representative in the person of Melvin...Beverly is so so annoying,this Girl talk without control,destroying the Image of Nigeria,forgeting she is on an international tv.what an ''international disgrace'' .
Another Nkenna.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
miss sparkle: you seriously need a job! U should have represented us since ur better! When Nigerian comedians make fun of d industry every1 finds it funny, but wwhen beverly does it she's evil! Get a life, get busy ...I'm sure if u had a life u won't be too busy watching bba like ur life depends on it!
Why will she make fun of us in front of africa?.. The comedians who do it are entertaining the same Nigerian audience you dumbass. I wont even bother explaining it to you cos you didnt watch it..
Madam,i am not jobless ooh, i can feed your family for an entire decade.. Dnt quote me again pig...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2013
This was my analysis of HMs in the first few days of the show.
I guess I got most descriptions right.

"As much as some Nigerians may hate Prezzo, dude made sure that every word he uttered in BBA7 carried weight. You may not laugh to all...but you will certainly learn a lot from his words..or at least ponder on it. You dare not miss his dairy sessions.
Rocky was a fantatic combination.

This brings us to what Fork-Addict and I said earlier; good looks and build can only sustain the show for a few days, but intelligence keeps it going to the end.

Research has proven that it takes an intelligent guy/girl to be funny.

1. Pokello seems to be missing her daughter in addition to her never ending diva attutude. Boring!

2. Neyil is a family man. Has a potugeese fiancee and a bautiful daughter he loves. As a result of this...he's playing safe. Boring!

3. Mariah is smart and a cutie, but comes off as cocky. A bit boring.

4. Natasha is very insecure, two faced and too confrontational. Her loudness wears people out. A bit entertaining.

5. Sulu may be a local and hyperactive man. He's smart. Entertaining!

6. Koketso is a pprivate person and more of a spectator. Just like Goldie, she's possessive and hides under people to operate. Boring!

7. Lk4 is caught up between American life and African life....and this includes the style of conversation and humour. They are both lost in translation. Boring!

8. Biguessa is a quiet guy whose ideas and eagerness to be understood is lost in translation. He would have done great if mode of communication is portugese. A bit boring.

9. Bassey seems a nice person. Cos of his skin colour, he has grown to be cautious of his untterances and gestures as to not come of aas rude. A bit entertaining.

10. Selly is a local Ghanian Mgbeke who doesn't even know what's happening. Her bouoty seems to be the only thing going for her. Very boring!

11. Bevery in a bid to prove that she belongs...makes her ridiculously claim or say meaningless things. I think she has Attention deficit disorder/Dylexia. I feel more pity for her. She will need a reliable partner to guide her through her life and career. I'm begiing to love her for her conditions but very annoying on TV.

12. Oneal is cool, calm and collected. Can't get any entertainment value until he's in the mist of his
likes.

13. Cleo is straight, smart and controlling. She comes off as a closet lesbian (notin wrong with that). She's basically at BBA to promote herself and career. Do not expect much entertainment from her.

14. Dillish is a cute and spoilt brat with brains. She's trying to curtail her barbie "all must bow to me" attitude. She can only be entertaining when she meets a man who's also deep.

15. Fezza is a very intelligent, mature and funny girl who not only knows her onions but is very diplomatic about it. Entertaining.

16. Hakeem is intelligent and overly confident hunk. He will be everything a lady would want when he strikes 30 years. For now, he lacks experience and feels too confident. Boring.

17. Nando is another spoilt brat who is turn between the realities of western world and Africa. Its possible but very hard to mix these two societies and get pure entertainment. Nando can't mix it. Very Boring!

18. Motamma seems to be a genuinely nice girl. Not meant for BBA.

19. Bimp is a cool headed guy who is very thotful. In a bid not to step on toes...he becomes too contious. Tho he mixes American and African lives well..he's boring.

20. Betty is a crazy girl. But due to her innabilty to communicate well in English and the Ethiopians culture...she seems confused. Remedy is to hide under a man. A bit entertaining.

21. Melvin is a kind hearted kind of guy who avoids being caught in the wrong side of the law...yet, finds a way to do all the little dirty things his peers does. Not a very spoilt boy. A bit entertaining.

22. Anabelle is free "hearted"/spirited. She's YOLO. A bit entertaining.

23. Angello is a hippy and outcast. He could survive in an island or forest like tom Hanks. Very boring!

24. Elikem is just a normal hunk with loads of energy. He's not very deep. Keita is even deeper than him x2. However, his energy means a lot. A bit entertaining.

25. Fatima. Don't know her. Deep, cautius and boring.

26. Bolt is a funny and playfull bully. Entertaining!"

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2013
@Nuzo'Good analysis.

Even though I'm currently not watching you guys comment have kept it real pour moi. Merci

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2013
ozodigboo: BBA updates - 3.05pm, [ Naija time ]

remember that Biggie paired housemates till tmrw. .. . .
Annabella wa paired with Angelo.
Angelo was working out on the lawn, using the treadmill - Anabelle sat a few metres away, chatting him up . . . .
. . . and then, all of a sudden, Angelo FARTED !. . . . pooooooooh !

Annabella [ closing her nose ] :- ''Gosh ! you farted ! cant believe this! ''
Angelo :- '' yeah . Sorry. ''
Annabella :- [ stands up, tries to leave ]
Angelo :- '' What ? Am human for Chrissakes . or will i be evicted for this ?
Annabella :- [ comes back ] '' well, am ok. it means at least, that u are comfortable with my prescence''.

In other pairings, Melvin is being forced to watch '' BELT'' smo*ch n kiss all the time, as they ve been paired.
Nando and Motanme are hitting it off - a budding relationship caused by enforced Biggie attachment.

LK4 - former player, former ladies man, former heart-breaker has now turned to jelly since his nomination.
he now goes around begging for attention, forcing conversations out of people. SOO FUNNY. I think he fears for his future because
1. Dellish and Feza are pretty - africa will save them, so as to continue seeing fine faces in the show.
2.Koketsho is from South Africa - massive fan base , only 2nd to Nigeria. Moreover, commercially, it would be bad for the show if a south african leaves this early.
3. Biguesas hasnt really stepped on anyones toes - he's just there.
LK4 IS GOING HOME.

WASH! Remember BBA 6 where Nkuli left the second week of the show because she and Luclay were both up for eviction and South Africa made their choice. South Africans don't have a huge fan base, they just go all over the internet yarning dust at other countries' reps. The only strong alliance SA has is Botswana. Kegean only won BBA 7 cause he was the lesser of all evils amongst the housemates left in the house, not because he actually was the most liked throughout the season. Aside from SA and Botswana, Koketso will get Sierra Leone or Angola if she's lucky, but I highly doubt it. Koketso or Feza is out along with LK4 this week. They can continue their romance outside the house.

Feza is pretty? LOOOOL! I thought so until she removed her weave! Can't believe I rated her above Motamma in the house. Girl is average. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Yes, Bolt and Betty had sex on Monday. That Betty na mumu sha. Now everybody will be looking at Bolt as the sharpshooter, while Betty as the ode, complete gbollo.

#BBAthechase What happened on Monday Night in the BBA HOUSEvia BBA VIP

As the rest of the Housemates in the Diamond house slept after an exhausting day of nominations, Betty and Bolt did the
unimaginable with cameras recording their
every move. The infrared technology captured them under the covers as they turned and twisted.
Covered in a grayish duvet, the ten-minute
video clip shows Bolt busy doing his sex-
partner who, looked every inch positioned in one target friendly starfish position. After what looked a moment of suffocation, she slowly uncovered their face as Bolt continued to thrust away.

Like they had forgotten all about the 24/7
camera surveillance, the duo finally uncovered selves with Bolt exhausted like one who had
travelled a 20 kilometer stretch, carrying fifty kilograms of cement. An equally exhausted Betty was clearly naked and simply lay still like a log as her boyfie drilled her deeper.
After the show, Betty passed Bolt the ‘hoe’ and he is seen cleaning self beneath the duvet before he lay ‘lifelessly,’ facing in the opposite direction as Betty caressed her southern region before she also ‘collapsed,’ her head covered
in the heap of the pillows. The two have been spending every night in Bolt’s bed and we guess this is the first of many more interesting nights.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Feza is not over-rated, she's the prettiest face in the season IMO, no other girl in the house can rock her present hairdo and still look that pretty. Her facial features are really cute and she looks like keri hislon sometimes, especially when she laughs.

Nuzo's analysis of the hms is so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Exactly. Feza is one of the prettiest girls in the game, she is just effortlessly beautiful and she's really entertaining. If I hear say Motamma fine pass Feza, na wash. Motamma facially is an apology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.