Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169555 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2013
ItsModella: Yes, Bolt and Betty had sex on Monday. That Betty na mumu sha. Now everybody will be looking at Bolt as the sharpshooter, while Betty as the ode, complete gbollo.

But the clips were dated 29th May. That was day 3 of the show. Was the release of the clip deliberately withheld by the BB handlers to influence votes for Betty? Remember she was up for eviction in that week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2013
fellis:
Another Nkenna.
Another Akuya
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by itsnugal: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2013
lmao....rating Motamma ova Feza.
who does dat?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2013
SamConquer: Another Akuya
lol
but I think she's better than nkenna though. Nkenna used to spin some really tall tales like how a witch in her school used to remove her head to plait her own hair by herself grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2013
VULCAN: If we must tell ourselves the truth the choice of contestants this year is rather off. Objective ones amongst us will know that we are making the most of a rather boring lot. The social dynamics is like watching paint dry. This is so noticeable to me 'cos on opening night I was excited after seeing the contestants-it looked like bba was gonna be a keg of dynamite. After 5 days in the house I realised that almost all of them have very bland personalities. I was still hoping for fireworks but its been over 10 days now and its becoming glaringly obvious that apart from sex there will be very little excitement or intellectual engagements in this edition. Take fatima for eg-on opening nite she said she is a mixture of crazy and calm and pointed to her crazy hairdo. Well, the calm part was true. Maybe we will see crazy whenever she is up for eviction.....
VULCAN:
....If not dat Denzel's open mouth was such a turn off for Africa he should be returned to the game. BBA is left with only sulu to deliver any entertainment value. On opening night everyone said they were gonna be real. If dis is real please give us some fake!
VULCAN: If we must tell ourselves the truth the choice of contestants this year is rather off. Objective ones amongst us will know that we are making the most of a rather boring lot. The social dynamics is like watching paint dry. This is so noticeable to me 'cos on opening night I was excited after seeing the contestants-it looked like bba was gonna be a keg of dynamite. After 5 days in the house I realised that almost all of them have very bland personalities. I was still hoping for fireworks but its been over 10 days now and its becoming glaringly obvious that apart from sex there will be very little excitement or intellectual engagements in this edition. Take fatima for eg-on opening nite she said she is a mixture of crazy and calm and pointed to her crazy hairdo. Well, the calm part was true. Maybe we will see crazy whenever she is up for eviction.....

God bless you sir for this. Do you reside in lag? I feel like arranging a female-male-female threeesome for you. They aren't whoores but regular chics.

When Denzel was evicted from the show, the future of big brother THE RUN looked so bleak to me. My reaction to his eviction was swift. I come para for africa on top nairaland ni. A few guys described my reaction as extreme. To me, it seemed kids had hijacked or sabotaged the voting process. I couldn't understand the rationale of the voters, voting off a housemate that was clearly the most entertaining. Even his mouth thingy you suggested shouldnt be enough to vote him off. Forget packaging, deal with the substance and that guy had loads of it.

To further complicate issues is the worrisome fact that some folks on here are 'hell bent' on pushing the good looking contestants as far as possible this year. Dellish is a very good example. Dellish that has nothing to offer africa and even less to ofdfer me personally. I ask myself if these guys were cave men in their prior lives for them to be so smitten by her beauty and even forget the very essence of the show. granted, she is pretty, very pretty as a matter of fact but then this is no Miss universe contest, goodanmit! I know, ineed a little bit of goodlooks in contestants to make them appealing but then it forking ends there. USD300,000 is a whole lot of money to bequeath to someone for being just goodlooking. If that were so, why the fork did I not audition for the show? Not meaning to blow my trumpet but, build apart, I could go head to head with the best looking guy on the show whoever that is! I wake up on a typical workday for 5am, get out of my house for 7 and return 7pm. Five days of the week. My annual income isn't even up to a tenth of USD300,000. So just imagining giving out such an amount on the grounds of goodlooks drive me nuts. But men, wetin man go do?

To other observations, I so much dislike the theme song of this year's BB. Not that I am resistant to change but the former theme song sounds better to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2013
ItsModella: Yes, Bolt and Betty had sex on Monday. That Betty na mumu sha. Now everybody will be looking at Bolt as the sharpshooter, while Betty as the ode, complete gbollo.

Where is your evidence madam? A link, an article online or in print, anything..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2013
fork adict:

I saw it on the BBA page on facebook.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2013
Are they kissing each other in Ruby house or what? That has to be the most re*tarded task I've ever seen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2013
ItsModella: Are they kissing each other in Ruby house or what? That has to be the most re*tarded task I've ever seen.

What? Who are those kissing?

Btw. I need updates today peeps. I'm on the field..today is my pop. I guess that explains why I have had time to stay glued to bba all these while. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2013
My opinion still stands. Feza is average at best, and her hair is really not helping matters. Keri Hilson tho? Lol let's not lie to ourselves, biko! I think Motamma has unique facial features, She may not be the "standard" but its my opinion tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2013
@fork addict.. Na wa o... U always leave me breatheless
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2013
Why do I feel like Elikem and Fatima are really kissing through the heart? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2013
I'm not watching. Can someone tell me what today's task is all about..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KyekubbeJoo: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2013
What do you think about the following ? ??

Source:http://gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2013
Kslib: I'm not watching. Can someone tell me what today's task is all about..
Biggie asked HMs to kiss their partners as a task. Na Melvin I pity pass, hope he doesn't have to kiss Bolt, lol...na Betty go enjoy pass, what I'd give 2 kiss Melvin......abeg how Natasha and Sulu wan kiss? Ooh, and Bev and Bassey should be interesting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KyekubbeJoo: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2013
safarigirl: Biggie asked HMs to kiss their partners as a task. Na Melvin I pity pass, hope he doesn't have to kiss Bolt, lol...na Betty go enjoy pass, what I'd give 2 kiss Melvin......abeg how Natasha and Sulu wan kiss? Ooh, and Bev and Bassey should be interesting

and these are the photos

Source:http://gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Interesting. Are their lips really in contact?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Interesting. Are their lips really in contact?
Nah....from their expressions Selly n Nyll/LK4 n Koketso/Hakeem n Feza/Elikem n Fatima are really into the task, Dellish looks bored...wey Melvin n d party crew?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kx: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
So people still dey watch dis show?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kslib: OMG!!! Is anyone watching right now.. I am so so so pissed off right now.. Can you see how beverly is insulting and making fun of our movies and all of the house mates are laughing hard.. She and bassey were just insulting nollywood and just making fun of them.. How can she do this in front of africa.. Will the other house do this to their country...
I swear,the day this big eyed frog called beverly come up for eviction,i swear she's out.. Who even chose this girl to represent Nigeria sef? She's fuuucking too childish and stupidd..
Nigerians pls vote this biiitccch out before she does more damage to our image.. To say i'm pissed is really an understatement...
I just pity that fool called bassey cos he just made us his enemy from what he just did with beverly... If i see this beverly for real life ehn,i swear she go chop slap.. There are some sensitive issues you dont just say about your country in front of the whole africa..
Beverly you are an ugly biitch,you cant even read sef? See your tear tear slacky ugly mouth.. Thank GOD nobody chose you on the crush wall section cos you are bleeping too ugly and annoying biiitchh.. Inshort,i must travel to southafrica and teach this thing a lesson...
**wheeew,i poured my heart out and i feel good****

Seriously? Nigerians take the Big Brother game too seriously! Its a TV show guys, it has no effect whatsoever on the imagine of your country, nor its economy. NONE! Even if you are presented by Barack Obama type people and you win it 10 times in a row, it will still say nothing about Nigeria as a country to Africa or the rest of the world.

Leave that poor girl alone she's just having some fun... :-)

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bassey, Beverly, Selly, Nyll and Pokello won d kissing task in ruby house and Hakeem n Feza, Bimp n Dellish, Elikem n Fatima won in diamonds.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
In the Diaryroom Session, Bassey said his ideal date in the house would be Koketso or Maria, and Pokello said hers would bd Melvin 'cos he's down-to-earth' the babe has been dull ever since Melvin was swapped
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Latest UPDATEs:...
This lk4 guy is annoying with im half past 6 eye.. He thinks beverly is madly in love with him and probably went to the toilet to cry when she saw him and koketso exchanging jackets.. He said beverly still hasn't come to terms with his decision to be with koketso..
Meanwhile,in maria's diary session,she said yesterday night,lk4 told her that he has feelings for beverly and dont wanna go home without letting bev know about it.. Maria said lk4 likes beverly more but is scared to cause any more drama..
Meanwhile,lk4 the idiot probably didn't know maria will tell africa/biggie about what he said.. The idiot was forming in his diary session to make beverly look like the one obsessed with him.. Although he still admitted he had a thing for beverly but chose koketso.. That guy is a snake.. Walahi...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
SAGirl:

Seriously? Nigerians take the Big Brother game too seriously! Its a TV show guys, it has no effect whatsoever on the imagine of your country, nor its economy. NONE! Even if you are presented by Barack Obama type people and you win it 10 times in a row, it will still say nothing about Nigeria as a country to Africa or the rest of the world.

Leave that poor girl alone she's just having some fun... :-)

i know its a TV show but what pissed me off was when she was doing it with that other serria-leone guy.. I will absolutely have no problem if she did it in Nigeria or in front of Nigerians.. That serria-leone guy was laughing and making fun of us.. The scene was just embarrassing.. Just imagine you as a Nigerian watching that with your south-african/ghanaian/malawain friends.. I myself do not take things too serious,but what she did was just wrong..
You are a south-african right? I will love to see a Nigerian joke with apartheid on big brother and laugh at how south-africans were slaughtered like chickens cos its a tv show.. Pls dnt quote me again..
Its so easy for you cos you aint Nigerian,even if you are,then you clearly do not appreciate hardwork because i see no reason why beverly who cant read will be laughing at people who have helped Nigeria's image via movies..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kslib: Latest UPDATEs:...
This lk4 guy is annoying with im half past 6 eye.. He thinks beverly is madly in love with him and probably went to the toilet to cry when she saw him and koketso exchanging jackets.. He said beverly still hasn't come to terms with his decision to be with koketso..
Meanwhile,in maria's diary session,she said yesterday night,lk4 told her that he has feelings for beverly and dont wanna go home without letting bev know about it.. Maria said lk4 likes beverly more but is scared to cause any more drama..
Meanwhile,lk4 the idiot probably didn't know maria will tell africa/biggie about what he said.. The idiot was forming in his diary session to make beverly look like the one obsessed with him.. Although he still admitted he had a thing for beverly but chose koketso.. That guy is a snake.. Walahi...
you dey mind that mumu? E go soon be for am, when Sunday reach na Ekenedilichukwu wey go carry am go Uganda. He wan take style win naija votes, ode oloshi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kslib:
i know its a TV show but what pissed me off was when she was doing it with that other serria-leone guy.. I will absolutely have no problem if she did it in Nigeria or in front of Nigerians.. That serria-leone guy was laughing and making fun of us.. The scene was just embarrassing.. Just imagine you as a Nigerian watching that with your south-african/ghanaian/malawain friends.. I myself do not take things too serious,but what she did was just wrong..
You are a south-african right? I will love to see a Nigerian joke with apartheid on big brother and laugh at how south-africans were slaughtered like chickens cos its a tv show.. Pls dnt quote me again..

Maybe I'm bit a bit too simplistic here but the show is not about countries, you referring to the guy from Sierra Leane with so much disgust worries me. I don't even know (let alone care) where these contestants are from. She was talking about Nollywood, not Boko Haram. And we South Africans already laugh at ourselves enough, and our best jokes are about Apartheid. And we export them to the rest of teh world with no quilms.

When I am sitting with people (or watching people on Big Brother), i don't see Ghanains, Nigerians, South Africans... they are just people hanging.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
SAGirl:

Maybe I'm bit a bit too simplistic here but the show is not about countries, you referring to the guy from Sierra Leane with so much disgust worries me. I don't even know (let alone care) where these contestants are from. She was talking about Nollywood, not Boko Haram. And we South Africans already laugh at ourselves enough, and our best jokes are about Apartheid. And we export them to the rest of teh world with no quilms.

When I am sitting with people (or watching people on Big Brother), i don't see Ghanains, Nigerians, South Africans... they are just people hanging.
Well,different things irritate different people,so i just have to agree that you and i are different and let the issue die here.. I have already forgotten about the issue sef and was looking forward to see my beverly today.. I saw and was happy when i saw her cos she looked lively AND people are beginning to know that lk4 is the one tryin to drag my girl into his mess. I'm all good..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pls! Big Brother shld mk provision for hair stylists in d house. Beverly weaves r way too tathered n z making her look ugly(whn I knw she z not)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by freeamie: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
urchbarbie: Pls! Big Brother shld mk provision for hair stylists in d house. Beverly weaves r way too tathered n z making her look ugly(whn I knw she z not)

But Maria always comb Beverly's hair.
A stylist came on sunday morning.
I think she should remove that weavon or is it brazilian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
fork adict:

Go and pay ...less than 1.5k for the VIP access..you will see all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KyekubbeJoo: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kyekubbe Joo: Latest photos of house meats

shocked shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.