Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2167566 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dj187: 10:39pm On May 26, 2013
SamConquer: I wonder how a sirrealeone Is Bearing the Name Bassey.
Na akpabio pikin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 26, 2013
Boring!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:46pm On May 26, 2013
The dark skin-head dude with the goatee is already setting himself up as the alpha male.
He's not conventionally handsome but he has this raw appeal...like Djimon.
What country is he from, abeg?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 26, 2013
Please can I watch the show on DSTV family??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:49pm On May 26, 2013
And who's the girl in the white dress reading the letter?

The task seems too boring for this beginning stage. They should be partying!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2013
Br3nd4:

His name is Bassey right? grin he's naija jor grin

Most sieraleonans have their heritage from Nigeria.

When slave trade was abolished, lots of Nigerian slaves were shipped down from high seas to Freetown, the capital of SL.
So, one is to expect similaries in looks, ascent, food and culture.

An average Siera lonean believes he's Nigerian.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Akshow: 10:50pm On May 26, 2013
SamConquer: That Sirealeonean (hope i got that spelling) guy look Like Someone who got the Charisma I love(time will tell)and the dude got the Looks.....Why Is Beverly Making So Much Noise.Let Her Chill, the Show has just Started...that other Chocolate Slim Girl Is Hot guess the name is Poketo...And What The Fuc* did Don Jazzy And His Crew Did this Night??If Not For Those ''Bootylicious'' Babes that got the attention of many and also save the Performance of the Marvin Crew,It Would have Being a Disaster.....Otumakpaka
on point. Mavin eff up badly. Shame catch me for don jazzzzzyyy. Na d dancers d crowd jus de feel. The audience no feel him jargons at all. That is bro na him eff up pass wit dat silly goodie goodie song. Dem fall naija hand big tym
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:54pm On May 26, 2013
Fine people on this show, sha.
Nigerians are also becoming more open-minded...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 26, 2013
Some of house mates fixed with mobile cameras or what is affixed to the chest of two of them in both houses?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2013
This Ghana guy is lucky there's no Nigerian in his house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pendusky(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2013
Smartsyn: who is big brother Africa?
Goodluck Jonathan Brother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On May 27, 2013
mykali: This Ghana guy is lucky there's no Nigerian in his house.
Lol what is that supposed to mean
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Damselnoni(f): 12:02am On May 27, 2013
no place to hide
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nanidee(f): 12:47am On May 27, 2013
can the show be watched online? who knows?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 1:37am On May 27, 2013
nanidee: can the show be watched online? who knows?

Been asking the same question. I don't think so for now though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00am On May 27, 2013
Maria is so hot. I need her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Jmartinsz(m): 3:30am On May 27, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Melvin is a model and
actor from Delta State
with a BSc in Chemistry.
Melvin enjoys listening to
Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and
R Kelly. His favourite place
in Nigeria is Lagos and he
says the best things about
the continent as a whole
are the culture and people.
Outside of Nigeria, he
enjoys spending time in
South Africa and the USA
because “these are places
where you can relax and
relate to people
conveniently”. His friends
and family inspired him to
enter Big Brother. He has
always been a fan of the
show and has previously
come out tops in two
other reality shows. He is
hoping to use all his
experience and charm to
go all the way on Big
Brother. If he wins the
grand prize, he’ll invest it,
but he’s also hoping to
make his country proud
and use this experience as
a platform to achieve
other things in his career.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:34am On May 27, 2013
Another year another BBA.

I'm so excited Melvin is there, hope he does well cos I was really rooting for him in GUS.

That Oleku chic seems a bit wild, will be watching her

My top 5 for now...
1. Melvin (Naija)
2. Beverly (Naija)
3. Bassey (closest to being Naija)
4. Hakeem (ooh la la hala Zimbabwe!)
5. Nando- Tanzania (such a cutie)

Default 5. Biguesas- Angola (reminds me of Ola with his size and looks)

Will see what the game has in store though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45am On May 27, 2013
Lady Winona: It's a pity... Silly really. I feel like I'm talking to a child. You've got my time this night, you say? I beg to differ on that cos after this post, I would go back to teaching med students and seeing my patients who believe me need my time.
I came here to unwind after a rather difficult call and all I get is, well, you. Oh well, carry on.

To cap it all guys, this season kinda looks meh. I doubt I will be watching...too many things taking up my time. Good night

You said it all. Never stoop to their level.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yaksssss(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2013
RuBbish.....Big brothers African.....Sucks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol what is that supposed to mean

In fact, someone like Beverly would challenge his every word. Especially when it gets to which movies are better or whose songs/artistes are better, etc
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2013
I liked their conversation about sex last night. Really entertaining. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ekmike(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2013
"Beverly" jst wondering whr she's frm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brightonmyway(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2013
Oga u dull ooo....ow wil u say iyanyan n omawunmi r greater star than banky w n naeto c.....u really fall my hand sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IAMBREEZY: 7:23am On May 27, 2013
Watching
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by TrackCee: 7:37am On May 27, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On May 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by autumnflower(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2013
Track Cee: Beverly's interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfffz7Cq1Jc

she almost had "oga at the top" moment there.
grin grin

Her attitude is whack, fake.. Trying to be like karen, what she fails to understand is karen didn't fake it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On May 27, 2013
smiley smiley kiss

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexbelove: 7:58am On May 27, 2013
Become the most sought after webmaster and earn over N300,000 monthly.

100% Practical training on how to design dynamic website, social network, e-commerce, blog etc.

Date: June 8th, 15th, 22th & 29th
Time: 10.am to 3pm prompt
Venue: The Resource Place: 1 Badagry Street (Abba Johnson Bus Stop, Akora Estate) off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Registration Fee: N20,000
Click here to register online www.datalexnetwork.com/register.html

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominiceze: 8:04am On May 27, 2013
Wait ooo,am yet to get the true meaning,essence or message BBA is trying to convey, is this not another blue film in the offing? We will see....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.