Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169248 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lk4 and koketso were in a relationship too...africa just did not like the parties involved in it.

Also, I have a feeling if betty and bolt were up for eviction, and africa were to save 1 of them, bolt will be saved. He still entertains and relates with people despite being in a relationship. Betty is a Mannequin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
safarigirl: Betty garnered 5 votes last week...doesn't make her a threat to anyone.

Hakeem will just end up like Munya and Melvin, Uti...btw, did y'all know Hakeem's name is Munya?

Notice how those 'in a relationship' get more votes than singles

Well, except LK4 and Koketso whose relationship pissed Africa off
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Annabel has started talking again ooo grin grin. I lyk dis girl. Muah!!!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: Annabel has started talking again ooo grin grin. I lyk dis girl. Muah!!!! cheesy

Dellish(woman)-wrapper,cheesy which male housemate are you feeling in bba house sef..hakeem, you don't dig. Melvin, you're not feeling yet. Bolt and bigaseus, you don't dig. Oya who?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Dellish(woman)-wrapper,cheesy which male housemate are you feeling in bba house sef..hakeem, you don't dig. Melvin, you're not feeling yet. Bolt and bigaseus, you don't dig. Oya who?
I am feeling Nando though I just discovered he is a bit shallow. Tot he wud hook up with Dillish.
But I'm starting to like Melvin...not because hez a naija representative. ..but he is very cool.
I gbadun Neil, Sulu and Bimp. So, your kweshions have been answered dear. cheesy

And Bassey!!!! He is damn an entertainer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lk4 and Koketso gone? Good for them. Their romance outside will continue.

I'm happy for Feza and Hakeem. Still indifferent about Delish. Nominations come up tomorrow. The game continues...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls what time is nominations tomorrow?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Hmmmmmm.....thats very true. Thats the reason.

@StateofMind....I don hear oo. grin I'm so happy tonight. I'd bet you know why. wink
if Melvin and dellish can just tap into that goldmine, Hacleo and Bettyblot will fade into oblivion...dunno what y'all are saying, the chemistry between those two is more than what Richiana had even.

Just watching em joke around warms my heart...lovely sight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Fez!!!!!! Still in d game. N dats how betty lands in hot pot of montama's cooking. Chai! Oya beg bigge make u n bolt go redenvous at least dere u won't look out for ur oda housemates to catch u n bolt. Then u can av ur proper ###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
sholay2011: Pls what time is nominations tomorrow?
around 10am, nominations show by 7

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
For all those screaming deLlish is the most beautiful girl in the house, I beg to differ.

IMO, th most beautiful chic is Pokello. Most people tend to write her of cos she is on low cut. If she puts on any of those expensive weaves, una go bow.

Her next strong point is her complexion. She reminds me of miss peo of BB amplified. Smooth, velvety complexion that glows any forking time. This is the kinda chic guys would lick from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet even if she doesn't take her bath in 2weeks! Her complexion beats Dellish's hands forking down!

Next, Pokello is sexier than dillish cos she's got bigger asss that can almost make very sane men check into Aro with the way she winds it on the dance floor. Plus, I also think her jugs are biGger than dillish's although I ay be wrong but I would really like to have an opportunity to be invited to the house to come and confirm the bigger pair of jugs.

But seriously I just feel dillish's beAuty is overhyped. If she wants to prove otherwise, let her go for a low cut just like pokello next sunday and make her stand near pokello. Then we can talk better
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 10, 2013
forkadict: But seriously I just feel dillish's beAuty is overhyped
I thought I was the only one thinking this.
The girl is fine quite alright. But not that fine.
[size=3pt]Make I shut up before dillish fans come halla put for my head[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2013
fork adict: For all those screaming deLlish is the most beautiful girl in the house, I beg to differ.

IMO, th most beautiful chic is Pokello. Most people tend to write her of cos she is on low cut. If she puts on any of those expensive weaves, una go bow.

Her next strong point is her complexion. She reminds me of miss peo of BB amplified. Smooth, velvety complexion that glows any forking time. This is the kinda chic guys would lick from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet even if she doesn't take her bath in 2weeks! Her complexion beats Dellish's hands forking down!

Next, Pokello is sexier than dillish cos she's got bigger asss that can almost make very sane men check into Aro with the way she winds it on the dance floor. Plus, I also think her jugs are biGger than dillish's although I ay be wrong but I would really like to have an opportunity to be invited to the house to come and confirm the bigger pair of jugs.

But seriously I just feel dillish's beAuty is overhyped. If she wants to prove otherwise, let her go for a low cut just like pokello next sunday and make her stand near pokello. Then we can talk better

At bolded. You don't need to think about their sizes. Just shell out only $8 for bbvip access for the whole duration of bbachase. Luckily both of them like bathing full nak.ed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:45am On Jun 10, 2013
klas:

At bolded. You don't need to think about their sizes. Just shell out only $8 for bbvip access for the whole duration of bbachase. Luckily both of them like bathing full nak.ed
Big brother don hammer on top una head with that his VIP bullsheet. As for me, unless my position is reviewed, I refuse to be a big brother's maga.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2013
russello:

Here is how Africa voted this week (9 June 2013) – We say goodbye to LK4 (Uganda) and Koketso (South Africa).
Here’s who which country voted for:
Angola: Koketso
Botswana: Hakeem
Ghana: Feza
Kenya: Hakeem
Ethiopia: Dillish
Malawi: Hakeem
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Dillish
South Africa: Koketso
Sierra Leone: Feza
Tanzania: Feza
Uganda: LK4
Zambia: Hakeem
Zimbabwe: Hakeem
Rest of Africa: Hakeem
Total: Hakeem = 6; Feza = 3; Dillish =3, Koketso = 2, LK4 = 1. (Total: 15 Votes)

[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ote.png[/img]

Happy for Feza. GH reciprocated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2013
pls what exact time is eviction today ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2013
Pokello has bigger bosoms than dellish shocked..hahaha, don't be deceived by pokello's packaging and wonderbras, that sexxtape of hers showed us she's an A-cup\small B, while dillish is most likely to be a 'D'. Now, bosoms size aside, in terms of looks and body, I'd rate dillish over pokello. The latter has a flawless and radiant skin no doubt, but she's not as pretty as dellish, even if she carries dellish's type of hair.

Btw, dillish doesn't top my 1st5 fav female housemates. I'd choose cleo,anabel, feza, fatima and bev before her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2013
This BBA Beauty Contest, thats how it should be called, its cool for other housemates to date, but if its certaint housemates from certain country its not cool, and viewers start to curse them, nigeria voted delish cause she has a thing for marlvin, they 'nigerians'are going to deem their relationship as entertainmet should they date. Hakeem got 6 votes, in two weeks what entertainmet he gave us, other than crying for cleo for two weeks. Somethng is up with this show!! We only watching faces NOT entertainment.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2013
I was really surprised with the way Africa voted this week. I got 10/15 which leaves me at 66% accuracy this week. I usually score above 80%. I'm irritated!
Sierra Leone seems to be so wayo wayo in their voting.
But the most shocking was Kenya! I thought they would vote for Feza, if not that but for LK4, but Hakeem tho Wow.
Tanzanians are not smiling and neither are south Africans for Botswana. Lmao. SA thinks they own Botswana and that their votes always should go to them. Forgetting Zim are their neighbors too.
They've started their ranting again. Lol. Silly lot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2013
Elikam should stop being a drama king and just nominate already undecided

He just nominated NATASHA because he feels they don't get along too well and she's confrontational.

And SULU cos they don't get along too well and he's loud and could be annoying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2013
Elikem has just nominated Natasha and Sulu.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2013
Sulu- angelo and pokello
Selly- pokello (because she doesn't listen to instructions frm other hms and is difficult to work with) ..natasha, because she gossips and she does trust her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Sulu has just nominated Angelo and Pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Its Selly's turn - head of house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Selly has just nominated Pokello and Natashe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2013
Bassey the white Sierra Leonean - who will he nominate ?

Selly and Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2013
Bassey - selly (cos she's HOH) and elikam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2013
Its Pokello's turn to nominate. . . . . . .

She calls Selly and O'neal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2013
Natasha, the big Malawian girl. Its ya turn. .. . . .

She nominates Pokello and bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2013
Surprisingly, many re nt dt nominating Selly like I feared. Thats nice. She wud save herself anyway and complicate d game d more. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2013
Cleo nominates pokello and natasha...eh eh eh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2013
Cleo's turn to nominate. . . .

She nominates Pokello and Natasha

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.