Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2167415 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2013
Betty's turn to nominate. . . . .
1. Nando
2. Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Betty nominates Nando and Feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2013
sholay2011:
undecided undecided

Lmao..the comment sef tire me too o..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2013
Bolt's Nomination Session

1. He nominates Dillish coz they don't get along that well coz she's very chicky

2. He nominates Annabel coz she thinks she know a lot, she always gets into ppl'e business,...she like gossip.

Betty's Nomination Session

1. She Nominates Nando coz he is not serious

2. She nominates Feza becoz she's not real

Source:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?22948-Day-15-Live-Updates/page13

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2013
feza- biguesa and melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2013
Feza's turn to nominate. . .... .
1. Bigueshas
2. MELVIN ! ! !

Gawd ! she didn't even nominate her enemy Betty !
Instead, she nominated our Melvin.

OMG - Feza is sooooo out !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2013
ozodigboo:
U can't be too sure.
O'neal may be added to Pokeelo and Natasha for eviction - he has 3.

I don't think so. Oneal just has 3, if he had 4 maybe. As it is Natasha n Pokello have 5 each, dats 2 digits above Oneal. However if it happens, dat would be nice because even if Natasha doesn't get evicted I just want her to face another week with the 'fear of eviction'.

Meanwhile Biguesa looks like he is gonna be safe in this diamond house. It seems d housemates here don't percieve him a threat in any form.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2013
C'est moi:
feza- biguesa and melvin.

Why dat girl no get sense! She go nominate HOH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2013
Bimp nominates Bolt and Beverly. Bolt, Dillish and Nando have 2 noms alredi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2013
bimp- bolt and beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2013
aodis:

Why dat girl no get sense! She go nominate HOH.
she said cus he can save himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2013
Bimp's turn to nominate. . .

1. Bolt
2. BEVERLY ! ! !

Gawd ! the same Beverly u have been pecking ?

OMG - Bimp [ or Bimpe , whatever ] u are sooo out !

Plz Naija, lets evict these fools.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

I don't think so. Oneal just has 3, if he had 4 maybe. As it is Natasha n Pokello have 5 each, dats 2 digits above Oneal. However if it happens, dat would be nice because even if Natasha doesn't get evicted I just want her to face another week with the 'fear of eviction'.

Meanwhile Biguesa looks like he is gonna be safe in this diamond house. It seems d housemates here don't percieve him a threat in any form.....
pokello has 4,so oneal may be up too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2013
ozodigboo: Bimp's turn to nominate. . .

1. Bolt
2. BEVERLY ! ! !

lol,my sis said d same thng
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2013
ozodigboo: Feza's turn to nominate. . .... .
1. Bigueshas
2. MELVIN ! ! !

Gawd ! she didn't even nominate her enemy Betty !
Instead, she nominated our Melvin.

OMG - Feza is sooooo out !

If she nominated him cos he's hoh, then she hasn't done anything wrong.

I like the fact that she has let go the betty 'beef'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2013
nando- betty n mutama
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2013
Nando's turn. . . . .

1. Betty
2. Motanma
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2013
Nando nominates Motamma and betty. Motamma has 2 noms now. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

i was suprised she didnt nominate betty.big ups to her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2013
C'est moi:

lol,my sis said d same thng

They are scared! Na its fatima turn! U should have seen bimp b4 he got into the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2013
ozodigboo: Bimp's turn to nominate. . .

1. Bolt
2. BEVERLY ! ! !

This loyal bros is funny sef. Should nigerians be totally immune to nominations? They are housemates too. Anyone can face eviction, africa decides.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

Sister....u lyk Feza too much. She hasnt let it go. She still beefs Betty. She knows what shez doing. She surely knows how to play the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2013
fatima- betty and annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2013
Betty has 2 noms alredi too. Fatima nominates her. Annabel has 2 too. Eh eh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2013
Fatima nominates Betty and Annabel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2013
Nuzo':

Everything is not about Nigerian abeg.

Her beef is that Beverly replaced her with Bassey and that Bassey is Bev's ally. Natasha has solid arguement for her beef.

Bassey is an Italian born of a Calabar woman who settled in Seira leoane. He could pass for a white than a black guy.
Being African doesn't make one less a white...vice versa.

The first week Natasha nominated Beverly cause she said she is from Nigeria and we don't need the money cause we've won several times already. It definitely started and is still very much a country thing.

And about Bassey, his name does not make him Calabar. You know all this because Bassey said so? I'm not saying what he could pass for, the point i'm trying to make is that he's NOT white just because he's not black.

Btw, are you the same Nuzo i used to curse and abuse in my early days on Nairaland? Lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2013
C'est moi:

pokello has 4,so oneal may be up too.

Elikem- Natasha & Sulu
Sulu -angelo n pokello
Selly -pokello n natasha
Bassey -selly n elikem
Pokello selly n oneal
Natasha - pokello n bassey
Neil- pokello n Nyl
Maria -natasha n bassey
Cleo- natasha n pokello
Angelo- Natasha n oneal
Nyl- oneal n sulu

So pokello has 5, Natasha has 5. Pls correct if I'm wrong somewhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2013
Thank God oh. BOLT has 3 noms now. Beverly nominates him.

Her second nom is Biguesa. He now has 2 noms too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2013
Beverley to nominate . . . . .

1. Bolt
2. Bigueshas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2013
beverly- bolt and biguesa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

Elikem- Natasha & Sulu
Sulu -angelo n pokello
Selly -pokello n natasha
Bassey -selly n elikem
Pokello selly n oneal
Natasha - pokello n bassey
Neil- pokello n Nyl
Maria -natasha n bassey
Cleo- natasha n pokello
Angelo- Natasha n oneal

Nyl- oneal n sulu

So pokello has 5, Natasha has 5. Pls correct if I'm wrong somewhere.
U are right.
Pokello has 5, Natasha 5, O'neal 3
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2013
Dellish nominates Bolt and Hakeem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.