Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos (22968 Views)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 4:30am On May 31, 2013
i respect Eniola Badmus for standing for what she is, and how proud she is of herself. why are you all worried about her being overweight (or not)? the lady said she is comfortable with who she is and how "beautiful" she is, so why are you guys having a headache. if you look carefully at the photo, she seems VERY HAPPY, which is what is most important here!

why should she go to the gym if she doesnt see the need for that? why should she change if she doesnt see the need for that? her frame and personality is what made her famous to begin with, so why change a product that is working (for her)?

unless SHE sees anything wrong with her own body/look, i see no reason why she should change......and so should y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by lindiwey: 6:15am On May 31, 2013
fuckluv: No one is asking u to commit suicide but u need to lose some pounds! See ur arms alone like 20 pple own join togeda angry

Who are u to judge? How ur mama be? Na pple like you get fat mama and sisters una go come here dey form dey abuse fat pple.mtshewwww

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by romanlaw(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2013
Pls who is this? Why is she like this? Too bad for her. She shld reduce the intake of Amala and Ewedu with too much Ofe - Mmanu.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Collyno82(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2013
Hello NLanders just finish reading about Eniola Badmus and dat reminded me of Deji Badmus my favourite channels tv presenter. Do anybody knows where he is, ever since he left channels?
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Slim101(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2013
gluv01: Whatever, if she likes her weight, why the criticism?
Some might say she is just saying and it means the opposite, let her be biko.

Juliet and Toolz are thick, bold and beautiful, yes. So what
She is trying hard to fit in to what the society wants, she has lost some weight. Of course the criticisms won't stop but the criticizers should limit their comments please.
It's more like bullying per say. Mass cyber bullying on one person.

Don't you wonder the reason or motive people post their pictures or controversial private topics (even ones that are supposed to be in their private archives) on the internet?
The reason is that they want ppl's opinions, but I noticed sometimes when they get negative response/feedback, they start spewing drool all over the place and people like you will start knocking others(wey siddon for internet jeje) for expressing their personal opinion. If you can't stand the heat, don't stay in the kitchen i.e. If you can stand whatever criticism (albeit positive/negative) don't be posting controversial pictures or topics on social media. Shikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On May 31, 2013
roselynbas: wait o! Na becos of Eniola una dey fight? she no know una o nor does she care! Abeg make una rest. fat, sleep, tall short, pink or brown, file fun wa!

I'm not fighting am I?
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by onitshaigbo(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2013
Flirtyfemi: Lol!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yPlcTnBbRvQ/UaDEIKuN41I/AAAAAAAAAzE/Sf2ziukTgnc/s1600/eni-764899.png[/img]

MrBrownJay:
i respect Eniola Badmus for standing for what she is, and how proud she is of herself. why are you all worried about her being overweight (or not)? the lady said she is comfortable with who she is and how "beautiful" she is, so why are you guys having a headache. if you look carefully at the photo, she seems VERY HAPPY, which is what is most important here!

why should she go to the gym if she doesnt see the need for that? why should she change if she doesnt see the need for that? her frame and personality is what made her famous to begin with, so why change a product that is working (for her)?

unless SHE sees anything wrong with her own body/look, i see no reason why she should change......and so should y'all.

By being so obese, she is actually committing suicide by making herself many times more vulnerable for heart disease and cancer. And yes, she should be ashamed for letting herself go like that.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by orisebawo(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2013
It is quite funny how some people seem to find it easy to judge fat women, how many of you have advised your obese mum, aunties, sisters or even bosses at work to commit to a gym. We like the make belief world, my advise is if you don't like Eniola move on and stop insulting her, after all your friends or colleagues don't call your sisters or mum ugly when they see them even though they might be. I respect Eniola for standing up for what she believes in, whether I like it or not is irrelevant, the point is she is being real. Most of those castigating her are those who would deny their family in public if they don't fit the profile the world expects. Besides is there a better form of exercise than swimming

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by druid06(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2013
Lets be true to ourselves for once. Obesity is a diseases and it's only in African a person is commended and praised for being fat and unhealthy. This Eniola of a girl needs to stop living in denial talking about how she likes the way she is. She's carrying a body meant for 3 persons. I know deep down inside, she wants to be of average weight and fit. She needs to undergo through strenious diets and exercises and if that's to tedious for her to handle a gastric bypass, lipo-sunction and skin graft wouldn't hurt her if she has about 20-30kUSD to spend into total. There's nothing wrong with a little comestic surgery to look good and feel comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by anior(f): 9:09am On May 31, 2013
Thick women rules!!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Okijajuju: 9:14am On May 31, 2013
its22078:

Degrading someone you don't know and has not done anything to you is very low. You wouldnt have the guts to spout all this crap in public but are brave enough to do it hiding behind a computer screen. Show your face joo.

Bros..

This your post na waste of time. I posted them for fun and nothing else. She is morbidly fat and needs to shed weight. Obesity is a killer incase you dont know. Showing face or not, does not change the fact that she needs to lose atleast half of her current weight. Anybody who truly loves her would advise her to hit the gym and hit it hard. Over weight women are very frustrated with themselves and the world. It would serve her better if she toned down.

Plus this is a faceless forum. If you want to see faces, go to facebook..

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by druid06(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2013
anior: Thick women rules!!!!

You meant to say FAT women. There's nothing sexy about a FAT woman.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2013
Shi.t!!!! This picture is disgusting and irritating, are the Mods sleeping, they should hide pictures like these or warn users about viewing these kind of pics. What if i was eating i wouldn't have taken it lightly

Any friend of Eniola need to tell her that she isn't healthy, she shouldn't use the word 'big and beautiful' to describe her obesity, its insulting to the big and beautiful women in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On May 31, 2013
Okija juju:

Bros..

This your post na waste of time. I posted them for fun and nothing else. She is morbidly fat and needs to shed weight. Obesity is a killer incase you dont know. Showing face or not, does not change the fact that she needs to lose atleast half of her current weight. Anybody who truly loves her would advise her to hit the gym and hit it hard. Over weight women are very frustrated with themselves and the world. It would serve her better if she toned down.

Plus this is a faceless forum. If you want to see faces, go to facebook..

WHY DO U BOTHER ANSWERING THE DONKEY
ENIOLA BADMUS' ADVOCATE
I WONDER HOW MUCH THE FAT PIG
IS PAYING HIM TO DEFEND HER

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On May 31, 2013
ANYONE WHO THINKS OBESE WOMEN ARE SEXY
NEEDS TO SEE DR. PHIL
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08am On May 31, 2013
Babzilla: ANYONE WHO THINKS OBESE WOMEN ARE SEXY
NEEDS TO SEE DR. PHIL
Lmao! Meannnnnn!
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by druid06(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Meannnnnn!

Idowuogbo Signature: Never mistake my endurance for hospitality

That line really cracked me up!

It's like saying a Rhinocerous is good tempered!
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by fuckluv(f): 12:08pm On May 31, 2013
lindiwey:

Who are my to judge? How my mama be? Na pple like me wey get fat mama and sisters go come here dey form dey abuse fat pple. mtshewwww
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Norajones(f): 12:37pm On May 31, 2013
Why criticize her nawshe did nt create herself,,,some people just keep saying trash about others,,look at yourself again in d mirror,,do you think you ar perrfect?pls get a life and stop hatin,,if you fat wahala,,if you slim dem go say na lack of balance diet,,,i tire oo,,,and remember we'll all die so everytin is VANITY.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Yeanks: 1:02pm On May 31, 2013
you are right, and most of these guys that makes stupid comments are atmost 25 yrs old, so one can easily sense their level of imaturity.
c.fours:
you will notice that most of the hater comments come from guys. most of them are probably have potbellies bigger than two of her arms combined.
Eniola Badmus, pls do you. Not every woman will be slim or look like 21yr old.
I enjoy your acting. you're a great actress and that's what matters most.
try to be healthy. but do it for yourself not to please some fools. ur worth is not in your looks but in ur well being.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Tugbus(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2013
But seriously....Can she really swim with those hands

#just wondering#
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by dulphines: 4:00pm On May 31, 2013
anonymous6:

c/s 100%
I would use the world obese or overweight for Eniola and curvy and thick for Juliet

You will use the 'world" or word?
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by yuzedo: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2013
tchidi: 'Am sure' this, 'Am sure' that...
Biko it is I'm or I am.... undecided angry
Marry me smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2013
onitshaigbo: By being so obese, she is actually committing suicide by making herself many times more vulnerable for heart disease and cancer. And yes, she should be ashamed for letting herself go like that.

the fact that you believe that people are obese BY CHOICE is your FIRST mistake in this discussion. many are born obese and nothing they do can change that fact.

the fact that you believe that anyone should be ashamed of themselves for being obese is your SECOND mistake in this discussion. just because thats how YOU feel shouldnt be a reason for everyone to look down on such issue.

the fact that you believe that all obese person let themselves go, is your FINAL mistake in this discussion.

i'd rather see an happy obese woman who is proud of herself, than a sad woman who is slim and miserable about who she is. if you are happy with who you are then fair enough, and let others be happy for who they are, whether you like it or not. is being obese a crime, or against the law now?! should we force obese people to go on diet because YOU dont like it? would you have noticed her if she wasnt obese (the reason she became famous is directly attributed to her obese size)?
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2013
yuzedo:
Marry me smiley
shocked

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Will I stay in your banana manshun in iceland and ride on in your big jip?! grin grin (no pun intended wink )
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by turl(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2013
its22078:

Why dont u worry about ur life instead of worrying about someone who doesnt even know u exist

Since when did having an opinion become an issue..my life is pretty good as it is thank you very much

She's fat and clearly in denial..big and beautiful my arse..and if you have a problem with people speaking their mind then you're on the wrong website mate.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by yuzedo: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2013
tchidi:
shocked

Will I stay in your banana manshun in iceland and ride on in your big jip?! grin grin (no pun intended wink )
u will ride it alllllllllllll nite till u rich heaven. allah! wink d "big" jip hav stamina fuel to take u to anywere. + 18inchis (aloy will) wink soooo wuz yo numba? wink

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by CocoLoca(f): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2013
tchidi:
shocked

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
CocoLoca:
shocked shocked grin grin

Madam, no space for u in our banana iceland manshun, so stop to de cut my Oga eye. angry angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
yuzedo:
u will ride it alllllllllllll nite till u rich heaven. allah! wink d "big" jip hav stamina fuel to take u to anywere. + 18inchis (aloy will) wink soooo wuz yo numba? wink
grin
grin grin
Are u black or white?! undecided undecided *no ooffeinse*
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by yuzedo: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
tchidi:

Madam, no space for u in our banana iceland manshun, so stop to de cut my Oga eye. angry angry
ladys, ladys, plis no figthing........................... unless nekkid. wink wink wink
tchidi:
grin
grin grin
Are u black or white?! undecided undecided *no ooffeinse*
i'm anytin u need + more (18"wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
yuzedo:
ladys, ladys, plis no figthing........................... unless nekkid. wink wink wink

i'm anytin u need + more (18"wink wink wink wink

Lol@ except nekkid...
Well, about your offer, let me pray about it! In d meantime, hold this... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Kuti, Wizkid, Tekno Pictured Together At The Ongoing Felabration / I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims / Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.