Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents (1307 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 5:45pm On May 25, 2013
I know this thread will not see the light of the day but it must be brought to people's attention. I challenge you (moderators) to let us discuss this issue.

Nairaland has been inflitrated and now controlled by PDP agents. It is disheartening that whenever there is an opposing view to what PDP agents post on this forum, the view gets deleted. If someone is insulted by any PDP agent and you respond to it, the moderators delete your post and ban you. If a PDP agent insults you, their post get deleted sometimes but attracts no ban. Even sometimes, the insulting posts of PDP agents remain while yours get deleted and also banned. We have to ask this question: why PDP agents on this forum don't get banned whenever they insult anyone who have oppossing views from thiers? Why do moderators find it difficult to post thread that is against the PDP led government on front page? Why it takes only few minutes to post any PDP propaganda on front page? These are questions begging for answers.

Nairaland politics section has never been this bad in recent times. The moderators now do the bidding on behalf of the 40 laptop crew.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by OAM4J: 4:05pm On May 26, 2013
Can you start by giving us the lists of PDP agents on Nairaland and if possible agents from the other parties?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by holyvirgin: 4:33pm On May 26, 2013
Cry cry baby, whinning as usual cheesy cheesy
Nigerians know better, they already know what ACN stands for, party of rogues and failures and no serious nigerian wants to associate himself with failures. Infact nigerians are nolonger gullible, nobody buys whatsoever opposition carries.
Kpele, the earlier you switch the better o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 4:39pm On May 26, 2013
OAM4J: Can you start by giving us the lists of PDP agents on Nairaland and if possible agents from the other parties?

Thanks.

Why did you delete it in the first place as this topic did not stay for more than ten minutes after I posted it yesterday? Who asked you to bring back the topic? I guess your oga at the top finally listen to my complaints. It is obvious you guys cannot hide your partiality anymore.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by gramci: 4:43pm On May 26, 2013
@seun its time you create a whining section for op to moderate.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by OAM4J: 4:48pm On May 26, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Why did you delete it in the first place this topic did not stay for more than ten minutes when I posted it yesterday? Who asked you to bring back the topic? I guess your oga at the top finally listen to my complaints. It is obvious you guys cannot hide your partiality anymore.

I didn't delete the thread and no oga at the top asked me to bring it back. Are you interested in discussing the topic or you now want to abandon it to take up an issue with the moderators?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by Ifetex(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2013
Nonsens pls. Rehide d topic
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 4:51pm On May 26, 2013
OAM4J:

I didn't delete the thread and no oga at the top asked me to bring it back. Are you interested in discussing the topic or you now want to abandon it to take up an issue with the moderators?

So, who deleted it yesterday if you didn't? Who made the decision to post it again? I need answers before I give you names of PDP agents here.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by gramci: 4:51pm On May 26, 2013
OAM4J:

op is obviously confused

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by OAM4J: 4:58pm On May 26, 2013
automaticcarzz:

So, who deleted it yesterday if you didn't? Who made the decision to post it again? I need answers before I give you names of PDP agents here.

OK, wait for the answers or mail the oga at the top for the answers.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 5:07pm On May 26, 2013
OAM4J:

OK, wait for the answers or mail the oga at the top for the answers.

Cheers.

Your utterances proved my point.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 5:13pm On May 26, 2013
Names of PDP agents and their cohorts that are immuned from ban:

Rossikky, CastleGreen, ckkris, taharqa, taharqa2, thelastpope, thelastpope10, noblezone, jakumo, tomastink, gramci, Chima, Adeoye, Adejoro74, tigereyes, colombiana, stgift, and many more...................

These names I have listed always get away with it when they insult others.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by Gooogle(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2013
Na today?

I ve just stopped posting on NL for a while until today.
My comments were deleted twice.Comments that only begged for an
answer.It was really absurd.I smell a very strong aroma of compromise.
One day, you will seek for 100 postings in 2 weeks, you will not find.
Its not a curse, its the reality. You are making a strategic drift.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 26, 2013
automaticcarzz: Names of PDP agents and their cohorts that are immuned from ban:

Rossikky, CastleGreen, ckkris, taharqa, taharqa2, thelastpope, thelastpope10, noblezone, jakumo, tomastink, gramci, Chima, Adeoye, Adejoro74, tigereyes, colombiana, stgift, and many more...................

These names I have listed get away with insults.
With little modification, you can add this ID to the list. The modification is GEJ agents, not PDP agents.

By the way, this ID just returned from an unjust 3days ban slammed on it by Sexkillz. I created a thread seeking for explanations only for the thread to be moved quickly to General section where it will receive little or no attention.
https://www.nairaland.com/1303294/despotic-moderators-why-sincere-9gerian

Anyway, I'm still waiting for explanations from the despotic, confused and power-drunk Sexkillz

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 5:32pm On May 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
With little modification, you can add this ID to the list. The modification is GEJ agents, not PDP agents

I understand you are doing what you are paid to do without throwing insults at people. That's why I did not include your name. You are a PDP agent who insults nobody even when you are insulted. I take my hat off for you for your restrain. So I was surprised when you got banned for three day for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by PvtParts1: 5:37pm On May 26, 2013
No. We just chased the trash ACN and Buhari supporters out.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by PvtParts1: 5:43pm On May 26, 2013
automaticcarzz:

I understand you are doing what you are paid to do without throwing insults at people. That's why I did not include your name. You are a PDP agent who insults nobody even when you are insulted. I take my hat off for you for your restrain. So I was surprised when you got banned for three day for no reason.

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by billante(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2013
A state of emergency was declared here and all the ACN CPC goons all ran away like their fellow cohorts, BH boys!

havent you noticed that since SOE was declared, GEJ has been having less bashing here!.....SOE took care of those nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by OAM4J: 5:45pm On May 26, 2013
Gooogle: Na today?

I ve just stopped posting on NL for a while until today.
My comments were deleted twice.Comments that only begged for an
answer.It was really absurd.I smell a very strong aroma of compromise.
One day, you will seek for 100 postings in 2 weeks, you will not find.
Its not a curse, its the reality. You are making a strategic drift.

I went through your posts history and ban log and I couldn't find one single post of yours that was hidden neither have you ever been banned by the antispambot or by any moderator.

Or are you referring to another moniker?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by eggheaders(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2013
nice observation at ops. they insult you and get away with it. same thing happens in the Yoruba vs igbo thing. on page 14 of the Achebe and soyinka thread I was banned by sexkillz unjustly and people who started the insult were left alone to have a field day. point to note inasmuch as I am not on the same page with sincere Nigerian on most issues. he never insult or abuse anyone. the highest he does is to modify your insultive post to make it refer to you. mods check out those handles by the ops no common ban especially tomakint.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 5:54pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders: nice observation at ops. they insult you and get away with it. same thing happens in the Yoruba vs igbo thing. on page 14 of the Achebe and soyinka thread I was banned by sexkillz unjustly and people who started the insult were left alone to have a field day. point to note inasmuch as I am not on the same page with sincere Nigerian on most issues. he never insult or abuse anyone. the highest he does is to modify your insultive post to make it refer to you. mods check out those handles by the ops no common ban especially tomakint.

The moderators are not hiding their biasis these days. They do it in the open with impunity. The tomakint guy gets away with it each time he abuses anyone. If you respond to him with insults, your post gets deleted and you get a ban but his post stays. It happens everyday of the week.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 26, 2013
automaticcarzz:

It seems you want everyone to be APC e-warrior? Well, that is impossible. The beauty of a forum like this is diversity of opinions. If they were no APC e-warriors, some of us may have been too bored to remain on NL and vice versa.

By the way, why not support the OP and allegations with CONCRETE examples? In case your allegations are true, look in the direction of Sexkillz, the mis-placed moderator, who has been banning and hiding posts arbitrarily.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by PvtParts1: 6:00pm On May 26, 2013
Get rid of sexkillz. He is killing this section already.

But sincerely, you ACN goons deserved your ban for your m0r0nic sheeple addiction to tinibu's d1ck.

Then there are those who like to "serve their heroes past" like GenBuhari and Alhharem who deserve permabanning for chronic sycophancy and st00pidity.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 6:01pm On May 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It seems you want everyone to be APC e-warrior? Well, that is impossible. The beauty of a forum like this is diversity of opinions. If they were no APC e-warriors, some of us may have been too bored to remain on NL and vice versa.

By the way, why not support the OP and allegations with CONCRETE examples? In case your allegations are true, look in the direction of Sexkillz, the mis-placed moderator, who has been banning and hiding posts arbitrarily.

You got it wrong, bro. The beauty of democracy is to let the other side have voice to speak. I don't care about APC, PDP, AC, APGA, ANPP. I just don't agree with the way some PDP agents and followers insult others who have opposing view. If the posters from other side throw the same insult back, their posts get deleted and banned. It is alarming the way the moderators are taking sides when it comes to banning.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by eggheaders(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2013
automaticcarzz:

The moderators are not hiding their biasis these days. They do it in the open with impunity. The tomakint guy gets away with it each time he abuses anyone. If you respond to him with insults, your post gets deleted and you get a ban but his post stays. It happens everyday of the week.

go to the politics complaints thread and see the way the guy quickly start sucking up to any newly appointment moderator. you think all those a55 licking favours will go for free. oam4j should investigate all this allegations ooo cause he is the only one fit to be called moderator on this section.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by automaticcarzz: 6:05pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

go to the politics complaints thread and see the way the guy quickly start sucking up to any newly appointment moderator. you think all those a55 licking favours will go for free. oam4j should investigate all this allegations ooo cause he is the only one fit to be called moderator on this section.

I have seen it all with the way Afam and sexkill are being worshipped for favour. I still respect the OAM4J guy because you hardly see complain about him.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by OAM4J: 6:31pm On May 26, 2013
automaticcarzz:

You got it wrong, bro. The beauty of democracy is to let the other side have voice to speak. I don't care about APC, PDP, AC, APGA, ANPP. I just don't agree with the way some PDP agents and followers insult others who have opposing view. If the posters from other side throw the same insult back, their posts get deleted and banned. It is alarming the way the moderators are taking sides when it comes to banning.

When these "PDP Agents" insult you or anyone, please dont insult back, but report it, if the insults are not attended to on time, post about it on the complaint thread or send us a PM. If you insult back, both the 1st and the 2nd offenders will be punished cos 2 wrongs dont make a right.

If there is any insult you know of, that is still left unattended to, please report it now.

Sincere 9gerian:
With little modification, you can add this ID to the list. The modification is GEJ agents, not PDP agents.

By the way, this ID just returned from an unjust 3days ban slammed on it by Sexkillz. I created a thread seeking for explanations only for the thread to be moved quickly to General section where it will receive little or no attention.
https://www.nairaland.com/1303294/despotic-moderators-why-sincere-9gerian

Anyway, I'm still waiting for explanations from the despotic, confused and power-drunk Sexkillz

I didnt know about your ban till now, maybe you deserve it, maybe not, its already over. You could have send us a PM during the ban if you felt it was undeserved, sometimes we make error of judgments, we are human.

I dont know you to insult people, even when your opponents charge against you, please dont start now, the bold is uncalled for.

Sorry about your ban. Please let it go.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by irunmoleaiye: 6:44pm On May 26, 2013
i must commend the OP for bringing up this kind of an important Topic, it will go a long way in building this forum's relationship. also i must say i really admire OAM4J judgement as a moderator. i dove my hat for you, keep up the good work.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by gramci: 7:12pm On May 26, 2013
OAM4J:

When these "PDP Agents" insult you or anyone, please dont insult back, but report it, if the insults are not attended to on time, post about it on the complaint thread or send us a PM. If you insult back, both the 1st and the 2nd offenders will be punished cos 2 wrongs dont make a right.

If there is any insult you know of, that is still left unattended to, please report it now.

I didnt know about your ban till now, maybe you deserve it, maybe not, its already over. You could have send us a PM during the ban if you felt it was undeserved, sometimes we make error of judgments, we are human.

I dont know you to insult people, even when your opponents charge against you, please dont start now, the bold is uncalled for.

Op should be banned for violating rule 19 of NL
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Op his in the habit of creating new monikers to blackmail moderators.

These are his monikers that were banned earlier; Automaticcarz (https://www.nairaland.com/automaticcarz),Automaticcars (https://www.nairaland.com/automaticcars) etc.

I am trusting you to enforce rule 19 of NL on op
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 26, 2013
Is it that motley ragtag band of incoherent olodos op is calling infiltrators?

Abegi

We need our entertainment

Even if disproving their fables of the drinkards performance comes across as beating up on the mentally challenged
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By PDP Agents by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 26, 2013
OAM4J:

I appreciate your intervention.

(1) (Reply)

All PDP Governors Abandon Jonathan. / Who Is The Magician Behind This...? / ASUU: On The Path To Self-destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.