Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? (5775 Views)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by mideeniafe(f): 8:08pm On May 25, 2013
Most of us have been in relationships where we realised things weren't working out and that we had to end the romance.

Now my question is "What words do you use to end a relationship?
For some, it's "It's over" (almost everyone sef). For others, it's "I quit", "I'm done here", "I've had enough" and so on.

Anyway, what's yours? smiley
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 25, 2013
The first word i used to end my first relations was "baby lets burn down this bullshit between us". The second word i used in ending my second relations was "baby.. you are still leaving in the primitive era of ideology, unfortunately, let's Axe down this relationship.
The third word i used in ending my third relations was "Chioma... am giving up on you because u can't hold me close. Shikenna!
The last word i will use in saving my last relationship will be "baby, will u marry me?". tongue
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by mideeniafe(f): 8:41pm On May 25, 2013
Yomii: The first word i used to end my first relations was "baby lets burn down this bullshit between us". The second word i used in ending my second relations was "baby.. you are still leaving in the primitive era of ideology, unfortunately, let's Axe down this relationship.
The third word i used in ending my third relations was "Chioma... am giving up on you because u can't hold me close. Shikenna!
The last word i will use in saving my last relationship will be "baby, will u marry me?". tongue
lolz grin
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by jntyjnty007(f): 9:06pm On May 25, 2013
Go and get stuffed with the rough end of a pineapple.
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 25, 2013
My pastor told me that if we don't break up u will surely die...It's gonna hurt me more than its gonna hurt u, but we jus have to say goodbye
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by mideeniafe(f): 10:05pm On May 25, 2013
jntyjnty007: Go and get stuffed with the rough end of a pineapple.
Ouch! grin
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by greedie1(f): 10:30pm On May 25, 2013
we ain't good at this, can we go back to being friends?
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by MrsMango(f): 10:31pm On May 25, 2013
Mine is feck you! undecided
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2013
Mrs. Mango:
Mine is feck you! undecided
grin
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2013
Yomii: The first word i used to end my first relations was "baby lets burn down this bullshit between us". The second word i used in ending my second relations was "baby.. you are still leaving in the primitive era of ideology, unfortunately, let's Axe down this relationship.
kid, how old are u? Who is asking you for a comprehension passage?
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Jerie(m): 12:22am On May 26, 2013
Very simple. I'll buy Deeper Life tract or Women Mirror and give her. With a smile, I'll tell her "I'm now born again, I advice you to do same". Works every time.
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by chronique(m): 12:29am On May 26, 2013
Hahahaha. Crazy shi.t.
Mine is simple. "Baby,I'm not good enough for you. I think you deserve someone better and I don't want to waste your time"...

Jerie: Very simple. I'll buy Deeper Life tract or Women Mirror and give her. With a smile, I'll tell her "I'm now born again, I advice you to do same". Works every time.
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by fuckluv(f): 12:36am On May 26, 2013
Jerie: Very simple. I'll buy Deeper Life tract or Women Mirror and give her. With a smile, I'll tell her "I'm now born again, I advice you to do same". Works every time.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Straight shot.
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by True2myself24(f): 1:21am On May 26, 2013
Can't do it anymore
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by greedie1(f): 8:45am On May 26, 2013
lovely grin

tell me, do we have deeper life men mirror?
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On May 26, 2013
Biatch, rollover! angry
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by goldfish80(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2013
"I really enjoyed the time we spent together,but its obvious to me that we are in different places in our lives and we want different things in our relationship and I respect myself too much to tag along with your kind.
Its clear to me now youre emotional crippled without any kind of capacity to understand what true love means and am no longer willing to waste My valueable time on you".
So step off Binch! undecided
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by koeman(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Biatch, rollover! angry

Badosky, we need to hook up one of these days o.by the way you're still sexy as ever.loving your profile picture.
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Godson201333(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2013
whats wrong with you?The way i feckinggg confused you to date me is what i can do to at least 10 girls within an hour,why do you feel so so important eeeeeww!! grin grin grin
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by olumaxi(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2013
I dont say a word but walk away like am on WHO WANTS TO B A MILLIONAIRE
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by mideeniafe(f): 3:22pm On May 26, 2013
Godson201333: whats wrong with you?The way i feckinggg confused you to date me is what i can do to at least 10 girls within an hour,why do you feel so so important eeeeeww!! grin grin grin
Haba! So not nice....
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by skiesoduah: 4:56pm On May 26, 2013
koeman:

Badosky, we need to hook up one of these days o.by the way you're still sexy as ever.loving your profile picture.

Are you high?
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by koeman(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2013
skies.oduah:

Are you high?

No dear. But you need to grow up & stop being rude to every Tom Dick & Harry that posts. My 2 cents.
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On May 26, 2013
koeman:

Hmmmm.... Alt account? Clues pls...
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by tobechi20(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2013
game over
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Jerie(m): 1:24am On May 27, 2013
gree-die:

lovely grin

tell me, do we have deeper life men mirror?

I don't think so. U can get tracts from any random place in Lagos. The Deeper Life tract is preferrable. If the guy is disturbing, go and get Fire in the Word or any booklet from MFM.
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by skiesoduah: 2:26am On May 27, 2013
koeman:

No dear. But you need to grow up & stop being rude to every Tom Dick & Harry that posts. My 2 cents.

Screw you dude.. I wasn't rude that was just a question.
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:28am On May 27, 2013
Baby, Im sorry but we just dont go together like groundnut and garri anymore. sad
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Nmeri17: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2014
greedie1: we ain't good at this, can we go back to being friends?

cry cry heartbreaking cry cry
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Anoneism(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2014
The most hilarious way to breakup with your woman is through the gateman.

GATEMAN: Madam Oga said him no wan see you again
GIRL: Musa you are drunk again
GATEMAN: Madam na Wetin my Oga talk ooo
GIRL: Musa do you want to loss your job?
GATEMAN: Madam u tink say na lie I dey lie? ok wait make I call Oga ask am make you hear am
GIRL: OK
GATEMAN: Oga madam dey hear o I don tell Wetin u tell me but she no beliv me
OGA: Na who she be sef? Musa abeg do ur job
GIRL: Jes.....us I can't believe this
GATEMAN: Madam na true ooo Oga serious well well
GIRL: Musa just shut up or I will.......
GATEMAN: Madam oya com dey go before I vex do my job

The girl na cry get her throughout that day.......she go dey wonder........ na Wetin I do BODE?
Re: What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2014
Its not you,its me....blah blah blah.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) / 20 Awesome Good Morning Texts To Surprise Your Girlfriend / Girl With Biggest Backside Shares Her Bad Videos Online - Don't Miss To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.