Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? (1777 Views)

My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / Am I A Fool Or What? / Am I A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2013
the name of my girlfriend is yetunde
she resides where she is supposed to be living.
she is in university of lagos, and i was the one that paid her school fees sad you wont belive another person is paying her hostel fee, well my friends told me i should not worry that its just division of labour.

well it got to a time in which she needed a phone, she was so happy when i bought her blackberry, well i never know how she gets every update without even asking me for monthly subscription, i found out that another guy is doing that again, well my good friends told me i should not worry, that its just animashaun (a good giver)

well on the valentine day, i took yetunde to the boutique to buy her some expensive cloths, but you wont believe another guy is helping her to take her cloths of inside a room, i told my friend again, they told me thats called power pass power.

when yetunde got this uncle HIV/AIDs, i did not even tell my friends, cos i might tell them now, they will now start saying something else. but i simply told them am not more a learner, but a lecturer, pls guys is that good?
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by fuckluv(f): 2:29am On May 26, 2013
How wealthy are u now that u are whining? U don buy house for her abi na yacht u buy am?
Egyptian boy, u are indeed a learner!
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by dhrey: 8:01am On May 26, 2013
U are indeed a lecturer.
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2013
This should be in the joke section
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by goldfish80(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2013
israel boy:

when yetunde got this uncle HIV/AIDs, i did not even told my friend, but i simply told them am not more a learner, but a lecturer, pls guys is that good?

What is this? undecided
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by greedie1(f): 8:33am On May 26, 2013
smh
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by Mustay(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2013
Hehehhe. Love this part -

"She resides where she is supposed to be living."

Only a learner still asks if s/he is (still) a learner!

1 Like

Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by nairabacks(f): 11:16am On May 26, 2013
Many years ago (I lived abroad) I once had a gf also called yetunde.

She was always pestering me to take her to NEXT when she came on holiday. Finally we went, as she was telling me buy her this dress and that shoe, she was also buying this tie, that shirt, that watch..

I paid for her stuff , while she paid for the men's shirts and I said " Oh baby, why you spending the little money you have on me ? I have all these things.. "

She said, "Oh don't worry, they're not for you.."

A few days later, she went back to Nigeria.

I was 'a learner' back then..

1 Like

Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by AtheistD(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2013
nairabacks: Many years ago (I lived abroad) I once had a gf also called yetunde.

She was always pestering me to take her to NEXT when she came on holiday. Finally we went, as she was telling me buy her this dress and that shoe, she was also buying this tie, that shirt, that watch..

I paid for her stuff , while she paid for the men's shirts and I said " Oh baby, why you spending the little money you have on me ? I have all these things.. "

She said, "Oh don't worry, they're not for you.."

A few days later, she went back to Nigeria.

I was 'a learner' back then..

tongue tongue

Ouch.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2013
fuckluv: How wealthy are u now that u are whining? U don buy house for her abi na yacht u buy am?
Egyptian boy, u are indeed a learner!

i dont think i am a learner oooh, cos whenever i do anything for my yetunde, she touches my beard, nd whenever she does that, i dont knw maybe my brain is always lost, cos whenever a lady touches my beard or any part of my body, the next thing for me to do is to give her my ATM PIN, nd i will also give her my ATM card

1 Like

Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2013
Abbey2sam: This should be in the joke section

is this not romantic enough, so that others can learn from my romantic life with yetunde
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by Monicasque(f): 6:15pm On May 27, 2013
israel boy:

is this not romantic enough, so that others can learn from my romantic life with yetunde

hahahaha guy this is soooo funny. i do not understand which section this should be but its making me laugh but i think the last part has a good lesson though

1 Like

Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by fuckluv(f): 10:38pm On May 27, 2013
israel boy:

i dont think i am a learner oooh, cos whenever i do anything for my yetunde, she touches my beard, nd whenever she does that, i dont knw maybe my brain is always lost, cos whenever a lady touches my beard or any part of my body, the next thing for me to do is to give her my ATM PIN, nd i will also give her my ATM card
Lmao. This love eh, na so e dey do person. Pls change ur handle to 'clown' cos i'm enjoying this grin
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by olumaxi(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2013
goldfish80: [b][/b]
What is this? undecided
na BH bomb
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque:

i think the last part has a good lesson though

u can see it fits into education also, so me nd yetunde relationship can never be defined, cos our love can cause a blackout if care is taken...... I wanted to write if care is not taken, this yetunde girl still dey my mind sha, after all she has done to me.... She go dey use smile remove money from my pocket, instead of me to stop her, i go dey feel shy... Haaaa, ladies sha
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2013
fuckluv: Lmao. This love eh, na so e dey do person. Pls change ur handle to 'clown' cos i'm enjoying this grin

infact, just becos of love, i fit sweep the whole desert for ladies, i even fit finish well water talkless of the water @ atlantic ocean, infact sincerely speaking, it seems i am sensing somebody touching my beard, becos the way u re smiling while following this post is doing my body wan kind. Should i email u my ATM card nd send u the PIN through NIPOST?
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by finestboy1: 1:20am On May 28, 2013
israel boy: the name of my girlfriend is yetunde
she resides where she is supposed to be living.
she is in university of lagos, and i was the one that paid her school fees sad you wont belive another person is paying her hostel fee, well my friends told me i should not worry that its just division of labour.

well it got to a time in which she needed a phone, she was so happy when i bought her blackberry, well i never know how she gets every update without even asking me for monthly subscription, i found out that another guy is doing that again, well my good friends told me i should not worry, that its just animashaun (a good giver)

well on the valentine day, i took yetunde to the boutique to buy her some expensive cloths, but you wont believe another guy is helping her to take her cloths of inside a room, i told my friend again, they told me thats called power pass power.

when yetunde got this uncle HIV/AIDs, i did not even told my friend, but i simply told them am not more a learner, but a lecturer, pls guys is that good?
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by legzydaboss(m): 3:53am On May 28, 2013
Literally you're a learner
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by Mynd44: 5:22am On May 28, 2013
Smh...... This is just sad.
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by Gudintent: 5:32am On May 28, 2013
Now that you are a lecturer, pls go do a test and hope to God you have not been promoted to Professor Mugu!
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2013
Gudintent: Now that you are a lecturer, pls go do a test and hope to God you have not been promoted to Professor Mugu!

do u mean it or u re only joking?
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh...... This is just sad.

thank goodness u re only shaking ur head but nt nodding
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by Mynd44: 10:19am On May 28, 2013
israel boy:

thank goodness u re only shaking ur head but nt nodding
Huh?
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Huh?

boring
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 28, 2013
Hahahahahahahahhaaha
I don't know why I find this funny sad
Re: Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? by israelboy1(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2013
TEA esq™:
Hahahahahahahahhaaha
I don't know why I find this funny sad

pls i use the rules guiding nairaland to beg u. Just bring out a reason, cos its very bad laughing without reasons, or do u knw the yetunde i am talking abt ni?

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? / She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) / No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.