Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. (985 Views)

How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? / Multilinks Balance Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by Nobody: 12:40am On May 26, 2013
please i want to purchase multilinks modem on wednesday but i dont know how fast it is in Owerri. pls owerri peeps how fast is multilinks internet in your area?
Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by saleskara: 1:11pm On May 26, 2013
If you need unlocked modems that can support speed up to 42Mbps. Then try the bigpond Sierra Modem from http://www.kara.com.ng/bigpond-ultimate-mobile-broadbrand-wi-fi/
Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 26, 2013
sales_kara:
If you need unlocked modems that can support speed up to 42Mbps. Then try the bigpond Sierra Modem from http://www.kara.com.ng/bigpond-ultimate-mobile-broadbrand-wi-fi/
Kara or akara.com are you slow In thinking, my question is what's the speed of multilinks in owerri and you came up with you fake 42mb. I don't care if its 52billionMB. My question still remain, Owerri people how fast is multilinks Internet broadband speed in your area.

1 Like

Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 26, 2013
I think thats its nanageable depending on your location..... By the way, make sure that you get the 3G modem. I feel its the best. By the way, why not try starcomms there? They have an office at Wetheral
And their modem is fast too.. They even have a nite plan of 20gig for 3k... Imagine
Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 27, 2013
exxell: I think thats its nanageable depending on your location..... By the way, make sure that you get the 3G modem. I feel its the best. By the way, why not try starcomms there? They have an office at Wetheral
And their modem is fast too.. They even have a nite plan of 20gig for 3k... Imagine
ok, I thought they have multilinks office @ that formal Savanah bank building @ wethdral by MCC junction. I'm no longer in owerri but looking at coming back soon, so want to know how fast multilinks 3G is there before I buy their modem.
Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 28, 2013
Thats where there office is exactly
Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by Nobody: 7:16am On May 29, 2013
Na wa o, does dis mean that nobody is using multilinks in owerri? Dis strange.
Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
na wa owerri people dey fall my hands big time o.
Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by vinobieze(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Free browsing now available for Ghana people.
With the normal Expresso modem (Red and black) you can start browsing free with Gatewayvpn.com

1.) Purchase a Gatewayvpn.com voucher and load to your account.
2.) Get the normal Expresson modem and connect.
3.) Dial up the Gatewayvpn software already installed in your laptop with your desired username and password(Make sure you purchase a voucher and load to your account).
4.) On the Gatewayvpn V4 software,Put port 53 on the gatewayvpn V4 UDP port and connect.
Download now @ Gatewayvpn v4
Re: How Fast Is Multilinks Broadband In Owerri. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
vinobieze: Free browsing now available for Ghana people.
With the normal Expresso modem (Red and black) you can start browsing free with Gatewayvpn.com

1.) Purchase a Gatewayvpn.com voucher and load to your account.
2.) Get the normal Expresson modem and connect.
3.) Dial up the Gatewayvpn software already installed in your laptop with your desired username and password(Make sure you purchase a voucher and load to your account).
4.) On the Gatewayvpn V4 software,Put port 53 on the gatewayvpn V4 UDP port and connect.
Download now @ Gatewayvpn v4
are you a re-tard or what,posting all dis trash on all thread.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Deal With Window 7 Error Dat Pop Up / Window 8 Activation Issue. / Technology And End Time; Any Coorelation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.