Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? (2739 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by albridge(m): 1:31am On May 26, 2013
Do you think it is wise for a lady to marry a man who doesn't earn as much as she does? Will she be able to respect him? Will the relationship last? Will money not become an issue between them?
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by True2myself24(f): 1:35am On May 26, 2013
Why not? True love has little to do with money
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by mitey(m): 1:55am On May 26, 2013
If they love each other, then nothing else matters.

However, experience have shown that most monied ladies expect too much from a man and end up marrying pretentious jerks who are only after their money. So based on this, it ALWAYS pays for the man to be richer or at least equally as rich as the woman.
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by fuckluv(f): 2:07am On May 26, 2013
mitey: If they love each other, then nothing else matters.

However, experience have shown that most monied ladies expect too much from a man and end up marrying pretentious jerks who are only after their money. So based on this, it ALWAYS pays for the man to be richer or at least equally as rich as the woman.
Thank u. He who has ear, let him hear!
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 2:39am On May 26, 2013
True2myself24: Why not? True love has little to do with money
Daz all
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by albridge(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2013
Easier said than done my dear. Be true to your self, how many girls do you know for real among your friends or room mates who would do what you just said?
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Denise216(f): 10:34am On May 26, 2013

No such thing as "True Love", just sustained Limerence.
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by shizzle11(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2013
if she loves him, is down to earth, humble and respectful, then there's nothing to fear. But if she'll allow the fact that she earns more than the man to get into her head, hence all manner of insults, disrespect and humiliation then there is trouble. The succes of the marriage depends on the understanding and humility of the lady
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by shizzle11(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2013
Denise216:

No such thing as "True Love", just sustained Limerence.

Lol@ 'sustained Limerence'
Believe it or not true 'unconditional' love still exists. Its rare particularly in this part of the world but it sure exists.
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by True2myself24(f): 6:26pm On May 26, 2013
What if you make $100,000 and he makes 80,000 what's the big deal? If its a drastic difference then I can understand it being hard.
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 7:02pm On May 26, 2013
True2myself24: What if you make $100,000 and he makes 80,000 what's the big deal? If its a drastic difference then I can understand it being hard.
I make 30,000, will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by 25omega(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2013
poster should a rich man marry a poor woman? if yes then why can't a rich woman marry a poor man?
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 7:16pm On May 26, 2013
25omega: poster should a rich man marry a poor woman? if yes then why can't a rich woman marry a poor man?
Because the OP is twisted and loves asking silly questions
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:

Seriously, who's using mynd's account these days? shocked shocked
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by True2myself24(f): 9:01pm On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:

With God all things are possible grin grin
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 9:38pm On May 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

Seriously, who's using mynd's account these days? shocked shocked
Hey cutie....let's hook up grin
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 9:40pm On May 26, 2013
True2myself24:

Amen!!!
grin
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hey cutie....let's hook up grin

See what i'm talking about. Did your wife run away?
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 26, 2013
True2myself24:

He said the same thing to gree-die in the other thread. undecided
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 9:43pm On May 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

See what i'm talking about. Did your wife run away?
Something of the sorts
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 9:44pm On May 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

gringringrin
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Something of the sorts

eeeyaaahhhh......sowi. Daughters of Eve embarassed
Just stick to gree-die, ok? She's a good catch! cheesy
You don't have polygamy blood in you, in-short, you don't have the liver! undecided
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 9:57pm On May 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

You don't have polygamy blood in you, in-short, you don't have the liver! undecided
You don't have any idea what I can or cannot do missy
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
You don't have any idea what I can or cannot do missy

O boy...Mynd don fex! grin
Back to topic, op, what were you saying again?
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by greedie1(f): 10:12pm On May 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

he did? link pls grin
alutacontinua:

mynd, everyone thinks im a good catch except u. im leaving you!!!!
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by HARDDON: 10:16pm On May 26, 2013
whistling wild...

wrong foot out: first take, gurls very rarely ask any guy out....unless ofcos subtly

secondly, she isnt ever the one that proposes.

the question should rather read : would you date/marry a gurl that earns more than you do?

mah response? : yup... on the condition that she remains submissive and respects me as a man
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2013
and love doesn't exists!
And even if it does, u jes comfirmed it HAS LITTLE to do with it. Which means money is still a factor!
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 26, 2013
gree-die:

he did? link pls grin

mynd, everyone thinks im a good catch except u. im leaving you!!!!

U got to be kidding me...nd later, he'll come to say don't tell me what I cannot do. cheesy
See fine girl toasting u sef, u come dey dull urself. SMH!
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by True2myself24(f): 2:10am On May 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Oh...I'm hurt cry
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Denise216(f): 2:42am On May 27, 2013
shizzle11:

Lol@ 'sustained Limerence'
Believe it or not true 'unconditional' love still exists. Its rare particularly in this part of the world but it sure exists.

Actually it never existed and Limerence as a condition is never rare.
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Mynd44: 3:07am On May 27, 2013
Bad belle too plenty for here
Re: Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? by Nobody: 3:24am On May 27, 2013
Money will surely destroy this world. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin / How To Actively Put Yourself into the Friend Zone / My Experience With My Girldfriend Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.