Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA (2577 Views)

Let,s Talk About Turkey Visa And Tuition Fees / Polish Student Visa / I Want To Knw About Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA by Dacode(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2013
Hello guyz in the house,
i have been given admission in one of the university at Turkey, i have pay the skull fee and i have all the duc i need to have the visa, but the bank statement i have is a personal acct. Plz do i still need CERTIFICATE OF COMPANY INCORPORATION AND INCOME TAX CLEARANCE? I will be happy if u get back to me soon, i will be going for the interview on 7 of next month. Thanks hope to read from u soon.
Re: I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA by travelxpat(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2013
Since u r having a personal statement of account that either belongs to you or someone,its enough..just ensure you also get a letter from the bank supporting the statement of account.if a company is sponsoring you then you have to include all company document including tax clearance cert.best of luck
Re: I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA by Dacode(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2013
@travelxpat, thankz, i have the letter from the bank.
Re: I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA by Tassembly(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2013
@op, if i may ask which uni did you apply to and what's the tuition and the requirement you send b4 you got the admission and is it bsc or msc you applied for
Re: I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA by Dacode(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2013
Bsc, Istanbul kultur University, ur PP DATA page, O'level (WAEC), IF u are offer admission they will ask u to pay 1/5 of ur skull fee be4 a date give to u. If u make the payment they dhl ur admission letter and otherz to u
Re: I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA by Tassembly(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2013
Da code: Bsc, Istanbul kultur University, ur PP DATA page, O'level (WAEC), IF u are offer admission they will ask u to pay 1/5 of ur skull fee be4 a date give to u. If u make the payment they dhl ur admission letter and otherz to u

@dacode,thanks for the response,what was the balance you maintained in your account statement you're taking to embassy,how much is tuition in that sch and have you done medical test for embassy,what are the medical test you did if you have?
Re: I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA by Dacode(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2013
1400usd is the 1/5 of skull fee, no medical test needed. Go google- turkey embassy abuja. U have all ans u need.
Re: I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA by Dacode(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
@travelxpat, plz what are the likely qustion they may ask at the turkey embassy when attending the interview?

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Nigerians Must Not Wear When Traveling To Abroad / Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) / Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.