Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (201299 Views)

The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by madenigga2dcore(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
What abt F9? Who knows
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by lanrei(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
madenigga2dcore: What abt F9? Who knows
awww.. that one is FREE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by stinville(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
physise: i think so
any idea where? I just checked it up. It's a pretty cool phone
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by physise(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
stinville: any idea where? I just checked it up. It's a pretty cool phone
dey have an office in lagos
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by Articul8(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
mrakin: Thanks,
Which of them will you recommend for someone who is not a game freak but has about 3 email accounts and browses 24/7 ?. I also need pdf and documents viewer.

Badt guy! I hope dt guy knws Wα̲̅†̥ u'r tryin to say dia
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by glathis(f): 12:58am On Jul 14, 2013
JideTheBlogger: If you want to buy tecno Android phones in Nigeria, below is the list with their respective prices as at the time of publishing this thread.

1. Tecno Q1 = N17,000
2. Tecno d3 = N14, 000
3. Tecno d5 = N16, 000
4. Tecno N3 = N13, 000
5. Tecno N7 = N30,000
6. Tecno F7 = N35, 000

Do you know other Tecno Android phones that are not in this list? Do you know where one can buy them at cheaper prices? Over to you..

Q1 Discussion thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1230055/tecno-q1-discussion-thread
P3 Discussion thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1265380/tecno-p3-discussion-thread
N3 Discussion thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1127379/tecno-n3-discussion-thread
N7 Discussion thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1158411/tecno-n7-5-android-phone

Source: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2013/05/list-of-all-tecno-android-phones-and.html

what of the price for tecno N9
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by warrenweste(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2013
fleps: Yea! The Tecno phones are good. But I want to warn, NEVER BUY A BRANDED PHONE! Example of such is the ETISALAT Tecno P3 branded phone. They won't tell you before buying that
1) the first sim is lockeked to their network
2) You can use any other sim on sim 2 but that is only when sim 1 is inserted. Meaning sim 2 can't work until there is a sim on sim 1
3) It is only on sim one that you can browse
4) You can not use their BB subscription on Android unlike MTN and Airtel
5) You can only use their easyflex or easyblaze which is 1000 for 100MB which will definitely finish before the end of 3 days.

However, though I've made the mistake of buying the phone, I believe the following are possible solutions to the problem (I don't give up easily on any problem or challenge; I love solutions)
1) I intend to contact them and gently ask if they could unblock the phone or sim slot to use other network probably for a fee. (30 percent chances of working)

2) Rooting the phone and try to unblock it. I'm still researching if this one will work at all. Please if you know that it will work, kindly help me out.

3) Disabling sim one (after phone start up and data is on). This will make the data connection switch automatically to sim 2 but sim 2 can only make use of GPRS and not 3G (tried this today and it worked). This can still be managed but with MTN, browsing may be slow in some areas except Airtel which has a better browsing network.

4) Selling the phone. I bought it for 12,000 and after using for 2 weeks, I'm willing to sell for 10,000.

So good luck in choosing your phone wisely. And if you have more solutions that can help me out, feel free to give. Thanks.
Let's talk on email..olawest5@gmail.com
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by frankells(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
I bought tecno q1 4 15,500 at st. Michaels rd aba
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by topazjosh(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mehnnn this thl w100
android phone and tecno f7 make sense o,u mean I will av access to all google/android apps?,like skypes,vibers,instagram talking tommy or wat is called,abeg ow much b THL w100
and where can i gt it
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
F7, P3 and N3

Thanks Physise
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by physise(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
FunmyKemmy: F7, P3 and N3

Thanks Physise
anytime
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by tonerowonder(m): 5:19am On Jul 16, 2013
are these all d techno android phones
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by smartnoni(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
tecno l3. is out it operates. on 4.1jelly bean 3mp auto focus wit. flash 17k here @portharcourt
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by Borwe: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
I have a new tecno n3s. Almost like tecno n3 but single sim. More stronger for gaming.
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by warrenweste(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Brand new Tecno P3(etisalat customised)Andriod fone with 8gig memory card wifi n hotspot..for sale or swap...and also a korean nokia E63 for sale or swap interested buyers shud whatsapp or call 07066224722
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by warrenweste(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Borwe: I have a new tecno n3s. Almost like tecno n3 but single sim. More stronger for gaming.
hw much did u gt it n is it for sale??
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by Borwe: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
warrenweste: hw much did u gt it n is it for sale??

Not for sale, but i bought it at 6k in kenya
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by kajoula(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Please whats the current price of techno N7.
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by samosa1: 3:34am On Jul 23, 2013
How come no body is talking about this TECNO Phantom Pad N9
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by fleps(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
I prefer the new Tecno L3 and I'm going for it.
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by fleps(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
fleps: Yea! The Tecno phones are good. But I want to warn, NEVER BUY A BRANDED PHONE! Example of such is the ETISALAT Tecno P3 branded phone. They won't tell you before buying that
1) the first sim is lockeked to their network
2) You can use any other sim on sim 2 but that is only when sim 1 is inserted. Meaning sim 2 can't work until there is a sim on sim 1
3) It is only on sim one that you can browse
4) You can not use their BB subscription on Android unlike MTN and Airtel
5) You can only use their easyflex or easyblaze which is 1000 for 100MB which will definitely finish before the end of 3 days.

However, though I've made the mistake of buying the phone, I believe the following are possible solutions to the problem (I don't give up easily on any problem or challenge; I love solutions)
1) I intend to contact them and gently ask if they could unblock the phone or sim slot to use other network probably for a fee. (30 percent chances of working)

2) Rooting the phone and try to unblock it. I'm still researching if this one will work at all. Please if you know that it will work, kindly help me out.

3) Disabling sim one (after phone start up and data is on). This will make the data connection switch automatically to sim 2 but sim 2 can only make use of GPRS and not 3G (tried this today and it worked). This can still be managed but with MTN, browsing may be slow in some areas except Airtel which has a better browsing network.

4) Selling the phone. I bought it for 12,000 and after using for 2 weeks, I'm willing to sell for 10,000.

So good luck in choosing your phone wisely. And if you have more solutions that can help me out, feel free to give. Thanks.

THANKGOD! I finally sold the crap!
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by warrenweste(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
fleps:

THANKGOD! I finally sold the crap!
lol how much did u sell it
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by stephano100(m): 2:21am On Jul 24, 2013
kajoula: Please whats the current price of techno N7.
sum1 should ansa,sum1 told me a frnd of his bought a new Tecno N7 4 #16k,how true?
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by weezii(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2013
stephano100:
sum1 should ansa,sum1 told me a frnd of his bought a new Tecno N7 4 #16k,how true?
its 28,600 naira @ www.ptvphones dot com.

Should be the same with Jumia dot com
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by warrenweste(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
stephano100:

new or used? am sue its used
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by fleps(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
warrenweste:
lol how much did u sell it

My brother na 10k o o o! Since that day, the guy has called me up to 4 times asking one question or the other especially concerning the memory. I just thank God say the guy already know about the Etisalat sim 1 thingy.
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by warrenweste(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
fleps:

My brother na 10k o o o! Since that day, the guy has called me up to 4 times asking one question or the other especially concerning the memory. I just thank God say the guy already know about the Etisalat sim 1 thingy.
Lol i sold mine around that price too with a phone swap and some cash..of which i never sell that phone i swapped till now
Re: Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by dartsidius7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Guys, please what's the diff between the A and A+ tecno?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / Lovely Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.