Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way (1836 Views)

How To Easily Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress And Mb Wastage / Best Way Of Discovering The Genuineness Of A Girl's Beauty / Downloading Videos From Youtube.com To Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way by bamasite(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2013
Youtube has so many videos and while i type this post, more are being added. In fact by the time you read this post, hundreds if not thousands of new videos will have been added. While you may enjoy watching it straight online, you may also want to download/save it so that you can watch it later or show to someone else. The cost of going to the internet every time you want to watch your favourite video is therefore eliminated especially in a country like Nigeria where internet data subscription is very expensive. Furthermore, with the slow speed of most internet services, watching movies online can become unbearably frustrating as the video will buffer now and every other minute. There are various softwares that claim to do the job of downloading videos from youtube such as: youtube video downloader, youtube hd video downloader, xilisoft youtube video converter, xilisoft youtube video downloader, etc

I have tried using a couple of them and out of experience i want to say the best way of downloading videos from Youtube is using internet download manager IDM (i personally use veresion 6.15). You can download all the flash embedded videos from almost any site with a click of a button. Yea, the flash videos are literally a click away.
After installing IDM, a "Download This Video" button pops up whenever you are watching a video anywhere in cyberspace (shown in the picture below).
FULL POST EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE HERE:http://www.successsecrets01..com/2013/05/how-to-successfully-download-videos.html

Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way by Ifetex(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2013
On point,
it also convert videos
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way by marvelling(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2013
pls, how do i download torrent files?
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way by bamasite(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2013
marvelling: pls, how do i download torrent files?
To download torrent files, you need a torrent client such as utorrent or bittorrent. Just google it.
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way by marvelling(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2013
bamasite:
To download torrent files, you need a torrent client such as utorrent or bittorrent. Just google it.

Thanks
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube: The Best Way by CrispyGomez: 1:13pm On May 27, 2013
bamasite:

I was about to say that I'm using something else to download youtube videos, it's called Torch browser, and now that I think about it, you can also use it as a torrent client (it's integrated into this browser). It's awesome, guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

16.75 Billion Euros in Cash Sitting In Russian Airport, No Owner! / Seafares Training Materials Need. / Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.