Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? (1097 Views)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / Seun, Wats Your Religious Section Turning Into?i've Been Banned Again!!!!!! / Banned Again At The Islam Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 26, 2013
Ok, let me get to the issue - are you following me? grin My initial crime was quoting a post by sweetlemon on a particular thread(a post that didn't break any of the rules) and adding my opinions to it. At no time did I break any rule. However, sexkillz banned me for 4 days because he has an axe to grind with sweetlemon(probably because the girl rejected him last year during the Miss NL contest). Are you following me? grin

Fast forward to the next day. I logged on with my other handles and sexkillz banned all of them for 100 years each for absolutely no reason whatsoever. And he subsequently kept banning every new handle that I created.

And yesterday, I saw a complaint thread about the professionalism and lack thereof of the mods on nl, and all I did was post my candid opinion...and this guy banned me for 2 months for that. I remember vividly that this guy banned me in the Romance section for two weeks for posting something in the Celebrity section(a different section entirely) about my disagreement with Ogugua88. And he's also the reason why I stopped posting in the Romance section, because it seems this guy stalks me everywhere in that section. Are you following me? grin

The question is this guy competing, or trying to make me notice him everywhere?

Anyway, if Seun wants me to leave his forum, he can always PM me to tell me that. This sexkillz guy is pissing me off and if I decide to retaliate - the forum would suffer.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by ayobase(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2013
Its actually been long I saw u around on here.....it must have been due to the imprisonments!

Afin na oga o...u will need to tread carefully!

I'm "following" u of course!
grin

Biko o, make NL no suffer for ur hands!

But, its obvious they don't want you here again.......I'm still "following" you on the matter.... wink
Re: Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by 190: 1:02pm On May 26, 2013
hmmm . .
Re: Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 26, 2013
Baby boy dnt mind him. Its ur swag that's got him tripping kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by slimyem: 1:28pm On May 26, 2013
Leave Romance section for him..Just like I did.cheesy
except you are not tired of making complaints that won't get addressed and won't change anything.
Let him reign.

1 Like

Re: Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 26, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Baby boy dnt mind him. Its ur swag that's got him tripping kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lmao... Batty looking ridiculous on your profile. grin
Re: Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 26, 2013
slimyem: Leave Romance section for him..Just like I did.cheesy
except you are not tired of making complaints that won't get addressed and won't change anything.
Let him reign.

I left the Romance section for him time ago.

I don't know who made that prick a mod in the Politics section. A guy who tries to hard to put words together to sound articulate and who obviously knows next to nothing about politics.

Anyway, he banned me in the politics section. grin
Re: Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 26, 2013
Sorry na
Re: Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? by tawa89(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2013
Op is a cry baby. Quit whinning on an anonymous forum. Pathetic !

4 Likes

(1)

National Association Of Nurses And Midwifery Of Nigeria / R-e-m-e-m-b-r-a-n-c-e! Football Legend Of Our Time: Samuel Okwaraji (24 Years On / French Language Speakers Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.