Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) (46120 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by NessaFresh(f): 12:52pm On May 26, 2013
Though we might often see the wild part of one of nigeria's top female celebrities, only an up,close and personal relationship could make you find out she has a very huge soft spot for dogs especially puppies. She owns two herself whom she treats like her own babies. She loves them upto the extent of letting them sleep with her at night atimes.

Below are some of the pictures of #pokobaby and her puppies.

view more here- www.nairatunes.blog.com/2013/05/26/tonto-dikehs-relationship-with-her-dogs-in-pictures/

cute pictures innit? embarassed tongue

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by ObiomaA: 1:04pm On May 26, 2013
she resemble the dogs sef....why was she kissing the dog? she never hear of dog disease transferability angry

31 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by dplomaticVal: 1:26pm On May 26, 2013
ObiomaA: she resemble the dogs sef....why was she kissing the dog? she never hear of dog disease transferability angry

Mr hater,
why dnt u upload d pinshor whr
u saw her kissing
the dog. tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Tolexander: 1:37pm On May 26, 2013
Wait OP!

Which of the images in the pictures is tonto dikeh!

31 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 26, 2013
Tolexander: Wait OP!

Which of the images in the pictures is tonto dikeh!
toto dike is the one petting u

38 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 2:53pm On May 26, 2013
So op what am i gonna do shit
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Tolexander: 3:03pm On May 26, 2013
nadia_SA: toto dike is the one petting u
together with you on the 2nd shoulder in the 2nd picture!

30 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2013
nadia_SA: toto dike is the one petting u
hahahaha...som you mean talk say..di dog dey use internet and hin dey for Nairalandshocked

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 26, 2013
she resemble the dog
You sure say no be calabar opete straff the mama? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 26, 2013
ObiomaA: she resemble the dogs sef....why was she kissing the dog? she never hear of dog disease transferability angry
Haaaaaa u got me laughing on the wheels now come and see d acident u hv caused angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2013
dvdon:
Haaaaaa u got me laughing on the wheels now come and see d acident u hv caused angry
hp d injury isn't much
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2013
Dont you guys ever get tired of tonto this...tonto that. its sickening.Anytime i click on trending topics..her name plastered all over my screen. You guys/gals ..go get a life outside tontosphere. haba!

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 26, 2013
Harbosede02: hp d injury isn't much

Oh dear it wasn't really a road accident just dat I ran over some mating chickens but trust I sped off.
Thanks 4 ur concern jare kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2013
If its not an aggressive or security dog then its useless. undecided

Nice pictures though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 26, 2013
Those poor dogs look sad and dejected embarassed embarassed embarassed... Tonto is the only happy one in those pictures undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by delikay4luv: 7:24pm On May 26, 2013
u think say that Dog resemble ur bingo
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by dorggito1(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2013
luvly puppies
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by NessaFresh(f): 9:06pm On May 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
delikay4luv: u think say that Dog resemble ur bingo
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by daviide: 10:19pm On May 26, 2013
Everywhere now for NL na tonto d*ck ea ..either she wear make-up or abuse ha fwnd or wear cloth or piss for body or kiss dog ..hian!! Mke una free ha na angry angry next na tonto bath cold water

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Shimshark(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2013
Get married nd hav kids.. If u so desperate 2 care 4 a creature..
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Mamacita007(f): 11:48pm On May 26, 2013
I.Joan:
Those poor dogs look sad and dejected embarassed embarassed embarassed... Tonto is the only happy one in those pictures undecided

hahahahahaha llooooll
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 27, 2013
dvdon:

Oh dear it wasn't really a road accident just dat I ran over some mating chickens but trust I sped off.
Thanks 4 ur concern jare kiss
lolz.uwc
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by NessaFresh(f): 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
grin grin grin cool tongue
daviid_e: Everywhere now for NL na tonto d*ck ea ..either she wear make-up or abuse ha fwnd or wear cloth or piss for body or kiss dog ..hian!! Mke una free ha na angry angry next na tonto bath cold water
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by legzydaboss(m): 3:33am On May 28, 2013
I.Joan:

Hahaha
yhu go wicked oh shocked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.