Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? (21945 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Can One Learn Hindi From Watching Indian Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 28, 2013
first of all na from person house i use one wire like dat connect to d back of our tv, so na wetin d person dey watch we dey watch and 4 4kin sake d girls der love dat trashy bbm or bbc or bba, watever they call it. When i grow and get my own dstv, if my wife, any of my children or even myself mistakenly tune 2 dat bba stuff, na dat day d person go pack go en papa house. Like i said wen i grow and buy my own dstv 4 now am still 39.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2013
milychocs: @ ayobase, my post is mainly for you...
I have been working since 2008 at least, I am a professional, with a very hectic schedule, and a job that is not easy at all........and I am a BBA addict!

I saw season 1 highlights and loved it, missed the other seasons cos of school and plain forgot BB!

During season 4, my boyfriend, also a professional was always cooped indoors and wld tell me to watch BBA, and I always went like, "never!"

The next season, I watched and have been hooked since...!!! No apologies at all, it is great!

What I do is take my leave the whole of June, watch and know them for a whole month, diary sessions are a must, to get to know them.........then after my leave, I work but hurry back to BBA, check d live updates and contribute too @ bbafrica.tv.......sooo I am not jobless and dumb, and I love the show!

My work productivity drops then, but then it is not greatest productivity in the world as I do these full time- football, scrabble, reading, movies, hanging out with friends, dating etc!!!!

So don't give me that for jobless people ish

See, just watch from monday thru saturday, non stop and watch how you will become hooked, you think people who do heroin started off like, in fact I am tired

Btw, watch d first diary sessions today, get to know them, they are also very intelligent people like us, lol, but true

Is there a fine for overly long posts? I would pay, I have a job, and my fellow addicts would chip in too, I am sure cheesy
WOULD YOU RATHER MISS YOU PERIOD THAN MISS BBA, COS THATS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU IF THATS THE KINDA PROGRAMME YOU LOVE, HOW ABOUT JUST GOING ALL OUT AND BUYING THER LATEST P.ORN MOVIE OUT THERE
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by fubbyy(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2013
I've not been opportune to watch the show but I strongly disagree with people that detest it just because its not educating, must everything be educating? Some things are meant to be entertaining, is football educating? Is p.o.r.n educating? Is going to club when others are sleeping educating? Those things are entertainment so as bba, am not against it but am not sure If i will like it when I watch it, all I need is how to get to watch it online, I need a link please

and will they stay inside that house for 90 days without going out?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Daxbiz(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2013
BBA is a brilliant machinery put in place by DSTV to ensure continuous cash flow/subscription for the company during those LEAN months when the major football leagues are on BREAK.

Think about it - New Season begins in 3 months.
What is the duration of BBA?
Go figure !!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by rapattorny: 10:53am On May 28, 2013
omo-nla:
The show comes up after the football season. It is a program design to make people continue to subscribe to dstv for the three months of non football.

Very clever,entertainment for subscription.Keep on paying till premiership resumes.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by stargalameena: 11:06am On May 28, 2013
Afam4eva: This impartation ish is overated abeg. Must everything you do impart something. Can't people just entertain themselves.
........am sowi but it does not make sense to me.i can only agree with the fact that the task giving to them is fun to watch but in real sense,those guys in the house are the ones njoying and benefiting from the show not someone who is watching.expect for someone who is so jobless and is an addict to tv

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Annabel200: 11:13am On May 28, 2013
scientology: its all a result of moral decadence that has lead to intellectual attenuation...smh
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Ahmednaija: 2:49pm On May 28, 2013
Mad Cow: Note: Big Brother Africa Show is not an educational program but a purely entertainment programme.

Not everything is meant to 'impart' whatever it is you consider meaniful. Entertainment in itself is meaningful and useful in its own way.
Honestly, try as much as i can, i dont understand what the hell is big brother about.....What is entertaining in people just leaving in a house and doing nothing out of the ordinary? As far as am concerned BBA is neither entertaining nor educative

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by tpia5: 2:50pm On May 28, 2013
not everything is meant for the public to know.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by jibsai(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2013
biolabee:

technically you dont know the winner until Matchday 38 (Spain, England) and 34 (Bundesliga)

A season takes almost 10 months

Um! Barca was 70% sure of winning dz season same 4 bayarn in germany with about 9matches dey already won and in epl manU showed d sign early enuff unlike last season dat went into day 38! BBA is meant 4 jobless peeps dats all...where are d bba winners are dey really celebs after dat show??

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by biolabee(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2013
jibsai:

Um! Barca was 70% sure of winning dz season same 4 bayarn in germany with about 9matches dey already won and in epl manU showed d sign early enuff unlike last season dat went into day 38! BBA is meant 4 jobless peeps dats all...where are d bba winners are dey really celebs after dat show??

ol boy,,,u mean this bba people cheesy cheesy
even the hi lites no too dey sweet again
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Inik(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2013
Movingcoil: first of all na from person house i use one wire like dat connect to d back of our tv, so na wetin d person dey watch we dey watch and 4 4kin sake d girls der love dat trashy bbm or bbc or bba, watever they call it. When i grow and get my own dstv, if my wife, any of my children or even myself mistakenly tune 2 dat bba stuff, na dat day d person go pack go en papa house. Like i said wen i grow and buy my own dstv 4 now am still 39.
Badt guy cheesy
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Inik(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2013
I have been working since 2008 at least, I am a professional, with a very hectic schedule, and a job that is not easy at all........and I am a BBA addict!

I saw season 1 highlights and loved it, missed the other seasons cos of school and plain forgot BB!

During season 4, my boyfriend, also a professional was always cooped indoors and wld tell me to watch BBA, and I always went like, "never!"

The next season, I watched and have been hooked since...!!! No apologies at all, it is great!

What I do is take my leave the whole of June, watch and know them for a whole month, diary sessions are a must, to get to know them.........then after my leave, I work but hurry back to BBA, check d live updates and contribute too @ bbafrica.tv.......sooo I am not jobless and dumb, and I love the show!

My work productivity drops then, but then it is not greatest productivity in the world as I do these full time- football, scrabble, reading, movies, hanging out with friends, dating etc!!!!

See, just watch from monday thru saturday, non stop and watch how you will become hooked, you think people who do heroin started off like, in fact I am tired

Btw, watch d first diary sessions today, get to know them, they are also very intelligent people like us, lol, but true

Is there a fine for overly long posts? I would pay, I have a job, and my fellow addicts would chip in too, I am sure cheesy
Yes there is a fine for long posts, send $2million to my account wink I can deduce from your post that you have a lot of free time on your hands for you to watch the show fulltime. I guess it all boils down to passion and interest cos if you have interest for something you will create time for it. Why don't you watch the shower hour? that is the part of the show most people are interested in.
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by IYANGBALI: 5:56pm On May 28, 2013
omo-nla:
The show comes up after the football season. It is a program design to make people continue to subscribe to dstv for the three months of non football.
God bless you you got the trick,those hediots think we are foools
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by beeboy09(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2013
To all the BBA haterz. You can hate all you want but take note that most Nigerians who won the show never took part in any sexual scandal. Isn't that enough to educate those who want to be educated in such a show that you can win such heinous shows by being yourself and not committing attrocities? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by SpaceWorld2013(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2013
Afam4eva: This impartation ish is overated abeg. Must everything you do impart something. Can't people just entertain themselves.
I hate it with passion. It's evil & must be totally resisted. Nobody dares watch it on our Dstv.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2013
@ Inik, cheesy, I hear you, cheers

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by CooldudeY2J: 7:57pm On May 28, 2013
I don't know about big brother africa but i really enjoyed big brother nigeria i wish they continued.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by TrixOfficial(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2013
Nuzo':
I had always dismissed the BBA as a waste of time until I made out time to see BBA7 (Stargame).

The show gives you the opportunity to see life from different perspectives. Different opinions, actions and reactions. I was shocked!

Its just a reflection of our everyday lives. Betrayals, backbitting, lies, false accusation, pretentious lives, high temperament.

BBA made me realize that people are diffent and will always understand things differently. I also got to understand that some smilly all is well people we see everyday can be very sad people when they resign to their various homes.

And as for the culture thing, what exactly do they do in BBA that we Africans don't do in our various homes? Alcohol, promiscuity, sex, lies, dance etc?

Honestly, I find BBA more educating than entertaining! shocked

#WORD
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by ayobase(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2013

As far as I'm concerned, u were jobless during that period (June).

And it affected your productivity despite trying to justify it!

A JOBFUL person can't watch as u did...u had to take a break.

So, its still meant for jobless people...full time or part time!

And besides, u get tired of what u consider not fun to you...u might end up sleeping while the shows is still on!
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by buklan: 1:25pm On May 30, 2013
u r on point
omo-nla:
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by INNARMORATA: 6:16pm On May 30, 2013
Abeg hw wil I download dstv mobile...waitin 4 a reply
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by Adrenaline123(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Deep inside every human being we know what is GOOD and BAD. Bad things this days always hide in good names. Choose the one you belong to and let go the other for the move not together. ALWAYS TRY TO PLEASE YOUR CREATOR. Always vow to defeat temptation
Re: What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? by lymelyte(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
I prefer GUS to BBA.. bba promotes promiscuity and many more -ve traits. Only jobless pple will sit down and watch other pple faking their lifestyle.
They smile in the light, hate in the dark. RUbbish....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) / BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.