Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? (18270 Views)

Genevieve’s New Endorsement + Dakore Egbuson Gets Married On Jan. 16th / The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson / Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by yongbabe(f): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2007
i just found this pic of her,
n i think she looks stunnin in it!

Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by 9ja4eva: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2007
Stunning
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by topkin(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2007
I'm not into home movies asuch, bt anytime i see dat chick, I go red all ova n covered with goose pimples, I go kidnap dat her hubby one day so i fit marry am wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by LadieSeun(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
She's georgeous and a fantastic actress!!.
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by mohawkchic(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2008
~Stunning~Talented Gorgeous Actress,defo Love her to bits!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Mustay(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
Nollywood Star's Quest for TV Fame

Hollywood, CA, July 02, 2008 | SHOOT Publicity Wire | --- When beautiful Nigerian actress/singer and model Dakore Egbuson chose to shoot the pilot for her celebrity 'reality' chat show as well as her first music video, "Don't Make Me" in Hollywood, there was one company she trusted to handle all of the creative demands each project required: the award-winning Walker Fitzgibbon TV & Film Productions, spearheaded by executive producer-director Mo Fitzgibbon and her partner, writer-director Robert W. Walker.

Walker and Fitzgibbon, joined by their co-producers Fernando Viquez and Deb Snyder, simultaneously shot and generated a sexy and fun filled talk show and music video capitalizing on Dakore's charming personality by creating multiple segments including: news, celebrity interview, fashion and beauty, fine dining and a full performance of Dakore with an R&B house band. The Dakore Show premise centers on traveling to the most glamorous and entertaining cities in the world and discovering true wealth. Anchored in Nigeria and Los Angeles, there is no doubt that the Dakore Show will inspire and entertain! "Inspirtainment!" is the show's concept coined by Dakore and her producing partner O. Lou Akande,

To attain their infamous cutting edge style, Walker Fitzgibbon utilized 3 HD cameras to capture Dakore in multiple set ups including: special effect green screen, camera car driving, and life style scenes in Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

According to Fitzgibbon, "This production really let us fly. Anything we envisioned, Dakore could handle, being an extremely talented actor and singer. We converted the Aqua Lounge in Beverly Hills into our talk show/performance sets. All the sets were uniquely designed using aquatic marine elements, to draw parallels to Dakore's culture."

Dakore's music video "Don't Make Me" is slated to be released, worldwide, in early fall to MTV BASE (Africa), United Kingdom, and BET (US).
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Raimond(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2008
Dakore is simply my best Nollywood Actress!!! kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Hardballer(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
id hit that time and time againgrin
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by prettyuc: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
Yes i really love. She is pretty.
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by bunmii(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
i love her locs
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Bluesteps(f): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2008
She is a great actress and person.
I love her real good.
u need to hear her talk, you would know she has something upstaires.
Well educated and well informed lady.
Kudos to her
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by AloyEmeka9: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2008
She's fine but she's seriously flawed in the boobs department. I think small implants will help alleviate the problem otherwise she should stop showing her cleavages. Can't she see the likes of Ini edo and Bimbo Akintola whose boobs can produce dairy for commercial purposes.
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by chikend(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2008
she's good as she is, till tomorrow
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2008
This woman is very beautiful. I love her eyes, her skin and her lips. She is also at home with who she is and this attribute makes any woman more beautiful. She also has beautiful legs.
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by afrodiziaq(f): 3:19am On Feb 07, 2009
please o a beg does any one remember the name of that movie where she acted as a lesbian? i think she was in the movie with genevive or one of dem girls sha.
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by sweetmum(f): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
chikend:

she's good as she is, till tomorrow

yea.
she is one of the best
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Nnenna1(f): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2009
afrodiziaq:

please o a beg does any one remember the name of that movie where she acted as a lesbian? i think she was in the movie with genevive or one of dem girls sha.

You're talking about Emotional Crack with Stephanie Okereke. As an aside, I think patience ozokwor did a good job in that movie.
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by kmarvey: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
waho, l love her, she is one of my favourite.
She is a great actress and person.
I love her real good.
u need to hear her talk, you would know she has something upstaires.
Well educated and well informed lady.
She is reserve and l know she will definitely get a good husband.
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by oyinda3(f): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2009
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by slimfine(f): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2009
this chica is fine as hell kiss she has a damn good swagger
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Princessty(f): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2009
She Is A Good Actress I Read Somewhere that she used to wear weaves and perm her hair but her hair was getting damaged
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by deeteeneey(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2009
I luv her.who wants to knw.
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by maedan(f): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2009
She's got the full package, so what's not to love kiss. And babe can dance like a pro, too!! Much respect!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by mindeh(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2009
positive
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by THEAMAKA1: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
[size=20pt]MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
she is awesome!!
not really my favorite actress but im a fan of her look. kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
She's not so hot undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by africhika(f): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2010
i don't know why but i can't stand dakore. i find her annoying.

she just trys wayyyy to hard.

too make it worse, pple are always saying i remind them of her! tongue

i guess cuz we both have locked hair, brown skin, and petite figures and are afrocentric and stuff
Re: Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? by Lolajoy(f): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
I love her but she is not my faourite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) / Bbnaija: I Attempted Suicide Twice – Cross / Comedy Short Film By Nairalanders - The Tenants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.