Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,051 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Can You Redesign New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Redesign New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda Website? (1326 Views)

Important Factors That Will Make Your Website Redesign Process A Success / Nairaland Redesign / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Redesign New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda Website? by mutiu78(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2008
Can you redesign New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda website www.newdawnwithfunmi.com?
If yes please email me: mutiu (at) newdawnwithfunmi.com and lets discuss further.
Re: Can You Redesign New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda Website? by HC: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2008
I just sent you an email.
Re: Can You Redesign New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda Website? by trhymes(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2008
HELLO THERE,
MY NAME IS OMONIYI TOSIN. I HAVE SEEN FUNMI IYANDAS FORMER WEBSITE.
I WILL LIKE TO BE A PART OF HER NEW WEBSITE. IF YOU NEED A PRO WEB DESIGNER,
YOU CAN CONTACT ME. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS tosin99uk@yahoo.co.uk
my phone number is 2348034471329.

Funmi Iyanda needs a website that will say much about who she is.
Contact me if you want the job done.
Re: Can You Redesign New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda Website? by ediddy02(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2008
hehe,i saw your ad and i have checked the funmi iyanda website,so many problems here and there, the flash is a bit ruffled.
The pages need to be arranged in an orderly manner and all the highlights and programs have to be carefully and professionally arranged on the homepage so that anyone can click on any page just at first glance on the site.
I have a blue print for the new site and would be glad to be part of the project.
Please Call me 08035423316 or email me at cdtng@cdtweb.net my page is cdtweb.net/nigeria.htm.
I really look forward to working with you on this site.
Looking forward to hearing from you

(1) (Reply)

Chukslist.com - Please Review / Php Quiz: Evalute Php Script / Pls Wait For A Few Minutes B4 Submitting This Post. Our Server Is Overwheled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.