Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell (1574 Views)

What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by swtcharissa(f): 5:37pm On May 26, 2013
Recently I have come across some videos about a trip T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ hell and heaven,I learnt alot from it and it exposed me on ‎​♓ω T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ be more cautious of my christian living so I don't miss my heaven...but a shocking revelation I got from d videos is that the use of make-up,attachment or weavon and jewelry cannot take one T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ heaven no matter ‎​♓ω spiritual ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥...it has realy got me thinking...guys what do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ think? And ladies in d house can ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ do without these things? as for me...am realy by God's grace trying T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ b very conscious of my eternity and already practising T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ do without these...difficult I must say.but his grace is sufficient...so let's hear from ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by swtcharissa(f): 6:14pm On May 26, 2013
Na wa for una ooo,if na tonto dike matter now,I for don see like 50post in 10mins,,now this is eternity issue n we read n pass...
Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by Tpfkakambo(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2013
Let God's wrd b ur guide nt som unscriptural story.
Anythg dat contradcts d bible is not from God.
How much of ur bible dyu know?
God created the silver n d gold all precious stones then will send u to hell for enjoyg his creation?
"ur already doing away with these thngs...".
The devil is laffg@u.
because if he can get d church bickerg over minor thngs like weavon, lip stck, trouser, theyll b too disunited to disrupt his wrk!
The early church had a doctrine, of circumcision necessary 4 salvation etc they gt so caught up in splittg hairs until paul addressed d issue.
Focus on Jesus, develop a relationshp wt d Holy spirit.
Judge thngs by the wrd and d spirit of God.
Let him guide u. Into all truth.

1 Like

Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by ApostlePat: 7:47pm On May 26, 2013
That weavon, attachments n makeups will not take one to heaven is complete rubbish n not d gospel of Christ but Judaism.even in Judaism, such things do not exist.y are pple making Christianity difficult n making Judaism out of Christianity?please read acts15 n see d ministry of d holy spirit thru d apostles that gentiles Christians are not required to keep d Moses law n they should abstain from food offered to idols n from se.xual sins. That's all.

Anything added to this is legalism n going back to Judaism n d book of Galatians says such person is cursed.stand in d freedom Christ had made u free only don't use your freedom in Christ for immorality. Read Romans n Galatians.as for those who say dey go heaven n come back, such claims is against d word of god.no one has seen d father but he that is from above hv revealed d father.the word of god written is enough to teach d truth of a matter not until wen someone claims special revelation from heaven, it's colossians heresy.what did Christ said when d rich man requested to go tell his brethren?what did Paul said about even if it is angel from heaven dat bring another gospel other Dan what is already preached?yet pple claim to come with another message from heaven.dats nonsense.
Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by Austileo: 8:00am On May 27, 2013
swtcharissa: Na wa for una ooo,if na tonto dike matter now,I for don see like 50post in 10mins,,now this is eternity issue n we read n pass...
your own still far na 50posts in 2 mins
Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by Kay17: 8:16am On May 27, 2013
There is a problem:

New Testament scriptures do not have the prerequisite foundation from the Old testament. They have not been tested against the OT to prove their VALIDITY.
Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by sureway1(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2013
Maybe you should also think about why most pple dat claim they've been to heaven nd see vision...says it will hinder you 4rm getting to heaven..
Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by critique101(f): 11:37pm On May 27, 2013
These revelations trouble me.
Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by Vansnickers: 11:40pm On May 27, 2013
swtcharissa: Recently I have come across some videos about a trip T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ hell and heaven,I learnt alot from it and it exposed me on ‎​♓ω T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ be more cautious of my christian living so I don't miss my heaven...but a shocking revelation I got from d videos is that the use of make-up,attachment or weavon and jewelry cannot take one T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ heaven no matter ‎​♓ω spiritual ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥...it has realy got me thinking...guys what do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ think? And ladies in d house can ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ do without these things? as for me...am realy by God's grace trying T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ b very conscious of my eternity and already practising T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ do without these...difficult I must say.but his grace is sufficient...so let's hear from ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊

You are right sister. No makeup wearing Woman will ever see Jesus.

I can't say the same for Makeup wearing men.

May Zeus bless you Boy George for all the Beautiful Music you've given Humanity.
Re: The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell by Nobody: 12:15am On May 28, 2013
its true now. One lip gloss and you are on your way to hell. The almighty loving God will forget all your good deeds and throw you into hell for that weavon on your head or that powder on your face. Just make sure you stay natural all the time. doing things like, shaving your armpits or the unmentionables lipsrsealed etc are not permitted God. Goodluck smiley

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Pst Chris Caught Asking Churches To Contribute N10million For Birthday / SERMON JOTTERS: Unmasking The Enemy(yesterday Sunday Message) -D.K Olukoya / Imagine This Question: "What If You Are Wrong"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.