Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

A Story: Broken Vows - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story: Broken Vows (96086 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by weezii(m): 4:11am On Jul 07, 2013
@glow need ur permission to share this on my facebook wall (just the link to it). Because today, we live in a world where we seem to believe that its all about money and looks. In this story of urs, they all had money and were all good looking but yet, they need the saviour Jesus Christ for a happy life. So i ll love to share this story because who can tell, it can actually touch a life...

Thats my idea, need a go ahead from u Glow...

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
weezii: @glow need ur permission to share this on my facebook wall (just the link to it). Because today, we live in a world where we seem to believe that its all about money and looks. In this story of urs, they all had money and were all good looking but yet, they need the saviour Jesus Christ for a happy life. So i ll love to share this story because who can tell, it can actually touch a life...

Oh dearie!!!!pls do so....I appreciate the lessons uve learned from my story....and thanks for even thinking of spreading the word. God bless you
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by weezii(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
glowingscenes:

Oh dearie!!!!pls do so....I appreciate the lessons uve learned from my story....and thanks for even thinking of spreading the word. God bless you
thanks for understanding. May He bless you too
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kaboninc(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
glowingscenes:

Ohhhh sugar....you've been AWOL for a while now, I was seriously praying and fasting that you did not attend that BIRTHDAY PARTY BLAST organised by darlynLara at God knows where.
Pls I don't know what it means when they say 'hot chocolate' neither do I know the meaning of 'sushi'. I just hope that you're taking your time to 'cook' the episode and I want it 'hot'.
Happy Sunday ya'll.

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
amen...
But on another note, i need to get the link of the post on fb once you're through...for some reasons...
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
kaboninc:

Ohhhh sugar....you've been AWOL for a while now, I was seriously praying and fasting that you did not attend that BIRTHDAY PARTY BLAST organised by darlynLara at God knows where.
Pls I don't know what it means when they say 'hot chocolate' neither do I know the meaning of 'sushi'. I just hope that you're taking your time to 'cook' the episode and I want it 'hot'.
Happy Sunday ya'll.

My Grandpa died...reason for me going AWOL like that...
dont worry, the next one pops out tomorrow lovelies so stay tuned...#wink
hahaha@hot chocolate
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
weezii: @glow need ur permission to share this on my facebook wall (just the link to it). Because today, we live in a world where we seem to believe that its all about money and looks. In this story of urs, they all had money and were all good looking but yet, they need the saviour Jesus Christ for a happy life. So i ll love to share this story because who can tell, it can actually touch a life...

Just the link right?
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by MsSpaqs(f): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sorry abt ur Grandpa cry
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by weezii(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
glowingscenes:

Just the link right?
yeah, u can add me on facebook to confirm for urself. My username is Okwuosa Wizzy Chukwuebuka. Thats me, go through my timeline if u wish, bt we must be friends before u can access that #security stuffs
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2013
weezii:
yeah, u can add me on facebook to confirm for urself. My username is Okwuosa Wizzy Chukwuebuka. Thats me, go through my timeline if u wish, bt we must be friends before u can access that #security stuffs
Lol@security stuffs..okay

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Joy4mi(f): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
darlynlara: Oh i 4got to add father of the day my 1 and only Kabonic, Mama of the day AuntyGlow, Bigbroda of the day: Oyestephen,Bigsistas of d day:kemmy emsheddy, emeraldz, joy4mi.pls al odas hus named arnt mentioned should pls apply in person!

lara,lara.just reading ur party invitation i just want to say i am in as long as u allow me to come with BEST Friends JTF. They are also hot they will make d party sooo FLY.GLOW dont worry u will like d atmosphere. u can even get more inspiration from ur xperience.
i luv d way u all relate here,u make it seem we r frm one family.GLOW as joined us together.

LUV ALL OF U. YES U, U, U AND ALSO U.EVRRRYYBODY. :-D smiley
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Lisalil(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls was the website?
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Joy4mi(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
glowingscenes: funny enough, this month is my birthday!!! thanks guys and happy new month to u all
as for chocolates and sushi. you guys should expect another episode tomorrow morning unfailingly by God's grace.on my blog so just go check it out...
love u LOADSS
@joy4mi!!...love u right back...muahhhh..thanks babe!
@bongila!! ure awesome as well,for reading and appreciating my story...love u too
@lara...LMAO!! ure just a clown!!!!
@izoe...amen to ur prayers darling!
@rajosh...i wish i cud make part 2 bt this no be nollywood tinzz and for now, im trying to do things one at a time so that it doesnt just look like african magic films wey no correlate...hehe
@veveein...u havent sed anything oo...lol
@emeraldz...thanks dearie!!
@rockyeweka....thanks love fr ur comment!!! you're highly loved and appreciated..muahhhhh

My GLOWING GLOW,
Wishing u happy bufdae in advance my swt@. where is d party taking place? u knw i wil always follow anywhere u go.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lisa.lil:
Pls was the website?

glowingscenes.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Emeraldz(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Oh ma jingles springles, i'm a sister of the day. But wait oh, where's the party at?
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kaboninc(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joy4mi:

lara,lara.just reading ur party invitation i just want to say i am in as long as u allow me to come with BEST Friends JTF. They are also hot they will make d party sooo FLY.GLOW dont worry u will like d atmosphere. u can even get more inspiration from ur xperience.
i luv d way u all relate here,u make it seem we r frm one family.GLOW as joined us together.

LUV ALL OF U. YES U, U, U AND ALSO U.EVRRRYYBODY. :-D smiley

Pls bring your BEST FRIENDS and let them come with their BEST FRIENDS and should be well prepared coming with their own FIREWORKS cos its gonna be a BLAST!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by iphy42: 4:41am On Jul 09, 2013
Finally, I'm here. Thanks Glow for the wonderful story. I love the concept. It's hard to see people writing to propagate the gospel. U toomuch- more Oruro to your elbow.
I will now switch to chocolate ati sushi.
Sorry about your grandpa. You rock!

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by darlynlara(f): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha you guys are amazing! The party has been moved to yobe state and all JTF officials are to wear pink Gowns (this dress code aplies to both male and females)with pink water GUNS to matchcheesy All invited members are to get ready to be BLOWN AWAY!!! Lolz thanks Glow you brought this amazing family together and am realy Glad to have met you guys I LOVE Y'ALL! Sorry about Grandpa but God just missd him so much he cald the young man back,we know you loved him but God loves him more.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Juderejoice(f): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] am soo happy wit the plot my dear glow, u centered it around God and it was jst awesomesmiley. U are a grt writer and i pray God keeps u strong and give u more inspiration to write more soul winnin books. God bless
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by BukkyDan(f): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wow...glow baby... Must confess u're too gud, thanks for using this medium to talk more abt Christ. I luv ya
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by queencharming(f): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
Awesome! Superb! Great work.....infact I lack d adjective to qualify dis write up. Glow u are good. I so much enjoy d stroy and learnt a lot of lessons too. Dis is just a stepping stone, and sky can't even withstand ur limite. I luv u sister and I so much appreciate ur work. U are bless.

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
queen charming: Awesome! Superb! Great work.....infact I lack d adjective to qualify dis write up. Glow u are good. I so much enjoy d stroy and learnt a lot of lessons too. Dis is just a stepping stone, and sky can't even withstand ur limite. I luv u sister and I so much appreciate ur work. U are bless.

Thank u so much queen charming, I appreciate it and am so glad u cud learn lessons frm my story
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
BukkyDan: Wow...glow baby... Must confess u're too gud, thanks for using this medium to talk more abt Christ. I luv ya

Love ya too hunnie!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Juderejoice: [color=#770077][/color] am soo happy wit the plot my dear glow, u centered it around God and it was jst awesomesmiley. U are a grt writer and i pray God keeps u strong and give u more inspiration to write more soul winnin books. God bless

Thank u darling, am grateful
Amen to ur prayers fr me.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
iphy42: Finally, I'm here. Thanks Glow for the wonderful story. I love the concept. It's hard to see people writing to propagate the gospel. U toomuch- more Oruro to your elbow.
I will now switch to chocolate ati sushi.
Sorry about your grandpa. You rock!

Hahaha@chocolates ati sushi..and ororo
Thanks girl, I apppreciate ur condolences
Yea!!!glowbaby rocks! Yipee!lool
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mum Z :
Thank you 4 dis amazingly beautiful story. God bless u always.

Thank u MumZ...am grateful fr ur comments and sorry ffr replying ds late, though I clicked d like button a long time ago#smiles#
Amen, may He bless u too
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by tolufaithO(f): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
I jst hv to say sumtin,hv been a silent reader ma bad i must confess! u r a grt writer GLOW, i hv neva read any book like ds on nairaland. U made cry nd laugh. Tks for concludin part its awesome jst like u, continue wit d gud work sis. I almost forgot ds, tks for sharing ds wonderful work of urs wit us. Keep GLOWING....................

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by lateef4me(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Started readin from yesterday . Couldn't stop until I finished just now . Superb story line .....How about putting it in a book ?

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mehn, glow, u seriously glow with pride in christ, just finished reading " be careful of what you wish 1" and "chocolate and sushi"till ur lastest episode14, and all i can say is
WOW WOW WOW WHOW WAOW WAOW WOW WOW WOW i can't seem to get enuf me it, the transition of susan and rea is just so out of this world, the way the stuffs played out is just so real, and really d transition just uhm...... uhm...... like it makes then see alot, they came outta their shells. And i mean all of em(rea, scar, sue, ryan, josh, sue's mum. even sheila and jannie infact almost all of d major characters.) thanks again glow. Though they may hate you saying thisgrin grin grin
[centre] I LOVE YOU [/centre]

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Aaawwwwwwww
Thank u soo much dami!!I appreciate it
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
glowing scenes,i must say u r very gud at dis,u hav made to comment against my will.my dear u r the best just like princesa

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Fajzay: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nothing she said even moved him and he greeted her every time. She wished she could do something, anything to make him stay away but she couldn’t and now, her sister was wearing a ring she supposed was an engagement ring and she was so happy while she was boiling inside. Their love was like something unearthly, like heaven on earth and she almost forgot that her sister was pregnant. Even Nick didn’t show her much love as Joe showed her sister and she got angrier for that.

What is wrong with that Salma girl sef. I think she is selfish and not better than "former" Joe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.