Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

TV Presenter Stuns Viewers, Drinks Milk Directly From Woman’s Breast On Live TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Presenter Stuns Viewers, Drinks Milk Directly From Woman’s Breast On Live TV (3095 Views)

Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TV Presenter Stuns Viewers, Drinks Milk Directly From Woman’s Breast On Live TV by charles424(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2013
A Dutch TV presenter
stunned viewers after
drinking milk direct from a
mother's breasts during his
prime time Saturday night
show.
Host Paul de Leeuw had invited
a group of women from a
charity which allows the
exchange of breast milk
between mothers to his
entertainment show, Langs de
Leeuw.
During an interview with the
women, the host asked
whether breast milk was 'nice
and sweet' and asked if he
could taste some. See pics
below:
'I can tell you ate asparagus
yesterday': de Leeuw gives his
verdict after the odd stunt.
One of the women offered him
a bottle of the milk but de
Leeuw said he would prefer to
drink from the source.
'Well, if you don't bite you may
try it,' the volunteer, named
Wendy, said.
De Leeuw leaned in and drunk
from one of her breasts before
pulling back and starting on the
second breast.
'I find the second one better
tasting, but I can taste that
you've eaten asparagus
yesterday,' de Leeuw quipped.
The segment has generated
criticism on social media but
volunteer Wendy defended the
unusual exchange, saying it
was 'for a good cause'.

Re: TV Presenter Stuns Viewers, Drinks Milk Directly From Woman’s Breast On Live TV by Kirinwa: 12:57pm On May 27, 2013
Whites are liberal. It's their culture. Much of what we see in the streets are copycats of their culture.Showing it on Tv isn't right anyways as audiences may include children.
Re: TV Presenter Stuns Viewers, Drinks Milk Directly From Woman’s Breast On Live TV by charles424(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2013
Don't understand what the world is turning to,is all these signs of the end time?Immorality at the highest level.

(1) (Reply)

Download Movie: 6 Days (2017) / Flower Girl Movie hits the Cinemas on Valentines Day / My Oga At The Top. This Is Not Professional Jornalism By Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.