Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) (9676 Views)

Exclusive Listen *eedris Abdulkareem - New Album - The King Is Back* / Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2008
The Former Remedies Group Member (Eedris AbdulKareem )Steps on Stage Back to the Nigeria Music Industry,
Give Kudos To Kennis Music For Betraying Him and Also Killing His Dreams, Wrote A letter To President Y'aradua.

I thought he Created His own Record Label LA CREME RECORDS, Why is he looking for A record deal again with Kennis Music.

Suggestion Please grin grin
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by unix4real1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2008
@poster

i no sure say u know you understand wetin you post urself, person wey don already realese album na him still dey look for record deal?
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by abdurrazaq(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2008
@unix4real1

Thanks Man, with people like you there is definitely hope for real artists that have message to pass

To the poster, you are just a hater. I have one advise for you, be constructive while criticising, do not rely on "them say". Keep it (my advice) in your memory, I swear it is going to help you improve a lot.

And to your topic, Eedris has been standing strong all this while despite all the misunderstanding of his messages and his acts so, get this to your head He still runs his LAKREEM ENT. outfit and has not beg for any kind of deal with Kennis Music

In case you have forgotten, He is the king and He is back for real
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by smile4kenn(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2008
@poster, get a life
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by unix4real1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
No too blame the poster cos i no sure wether him and his brian dey good term by the time e dey type the topic but i no sure say dat one(brain) support am sha?

grin grin grin
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by javalove(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2008
@poster
u r foolish
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by mrjuwon: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
nothing short of silly and incoherrent. Waste of precious sight on the post.
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by MeGaStReEt: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2008
Edris is STILL 1 of my favourites, he is still hot, i watched one of his viceos today on AIT, d 1 e shot inside a jungle, i like the song, rap and the costum.

kudos to edris
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by stdondammy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2008
Eedris na baba any time any day.The Album is bloody so try listen to it.His truly the King
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by unix4real1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
MeGaStReEt:

Edris is STILL 1 of my favourites, he is still hot, i watched one of his viceos today on AIT, d 1 e shot inside a jungle, i like the song, rap and the costum.

kudos to edris

I can`t wait to see the video. i think that video should be Welcome to Africa or Last Man Standing cos d guy drops some real flows in those tracks. what do u guys think about this track Yeppa!!! i think the track is club banger.
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by abdurrazaq(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2008
The video is LAST MAN STANDING. I only had the opportunity to see the last few parts of the video and from the little I see, it seems the video is one of his best.

Yeepa is another track to shut the mouth of haters. It's a good club banger indeed.

I am also looking forward to Welcome to Africa Video and I must confess the guy he is getting a warm welcome from Nigerian DJs.

THE KING all the way
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by abdurrazaq(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2008
I will also like to know the house comments on this track "AURE".

I am not from the North, I don't even hear a thing from the track only that I know that this is a kind of appreciation to his supporters especially from the Noth (also in the South-West because one name was named in Ekiti).

I like the tunes of this trackn anyway and may make it my ringtones very soon.
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by javalove(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2008
Eeeeeeeeddddddddrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss , m happy for d bob jare. 7 7 7 is the number, ask shina peters or die in assunder. Ple no one should upload any of his track for now. Lets all buy it to support the king. I have not got mine sha, I luv eedirs
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by tosinadeda: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2008
poster u never seem to dissapoint me
ile ise e oni jo na o grin
slowpoke
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by unix4real1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2008
These are strongest tracks in the album: Koleyewon, Last man standing, Welcome to Africa and Yeepa. that`s my favourites. May i know yours?

those tracks i listed above are real club bangers. i think DJs will hv something to rock the dance floor.

He is definately Back.
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by abdurrazaq(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2008
These are strongest tracks in the album: Koleyewon, Last man standing, Welcome to Africa and Yeepa. that`s my favourites. May i know yours?

those tracks i listed above are real club bangers. i think DJs will hv something to rock the dance floor.

He is definately Back.

I totally agree with you. I think Mr. Lecturer (Part 4) is also a good track
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by playmate(f): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2008
*yawns* gimme a break eedris abdulkareem my foot! used 2 like him bt he's 2 proud nd controversial.i dnt xpect anything xtraordinary frm him.i wish him luck anyway he'll need it.
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by unix4real1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2008
playmate:

*yawns* gimme a break eedris abdulkareem my foot! used 2 like him bt he's 2 proud nd controversial.i dnt xpect anything xtraordinary frm him.i wish him luck anyway he'll need it.

I think your are a bit nervous with the ways we recognized his come back here, so on behalf of others i say sorry and please get out of here.

Haters will surely be haters so i don`t think he needs any wishes from you.

Hv a nice day wink
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by lobinoxebe(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
av never listened to any of his tracks or his videos,

with all ya coments, i will have to go get mine on my way home, i hope is what everyone is saying sha cos if no be so, na wahala all of una dey look for ooooooooooooooo,

na Krohz say so,
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by abdurrazaq(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2008
lobinoxebe:

with all ya coments, i will have to go get mine on my way home, i hope is what everyone is saying sha because if no be so, na wahala all of una dey look for ooooooooooooooo,

na Krohz say so,
U won't regret getting a copy

Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by abdurrazaq(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2008
Where is the hater poster?

Is he learning?
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by FLOWSHOW: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2008
abdulrasaq=eedris abdulkarrem. shocked
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by javalove(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2008
every naija artsite get in own haters. if u are an eedris hater, go get a life
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by unix4real1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2008
lobinoxebe:

with all ya coments, i will have to go get mine on my way home, i hope is what everyone is saying sha because if no be so, na wahala all of una dey look for ooooooooooooooo,

na Krohz say so,

I bet with all eedris haters(poster and playmate) you won`t regret it grin grin grin
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by unix4real1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2008
Just check these tracks out: Koleyewon, Welcome to africa, Last man standing and Yeepa. then u see what we`re talking about.

I will love to see your comment soon man. cool
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by Suntemi(m): 1:45am On May 01, 2008
See Guyz I bin wan yab all Eedris haters b4 but since u guyz don shut their mouth Imagine the poster no fit type again maybe he don sit down on his finger. Bleep u poster. I've never use that work Bleep you b4 for anyone on Nairaland but U don do part urself.
asshoe.

If he's not the KING who den is the king? Bleep all haters
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by Fadajasi(m): 4:03am On May 01, 2008
Gimme the kpomo now, Eedris abdulkareem is one of my best rappers in naija,and i knw u all agree,he is really fighting 4 nigeria,love the last man standing,just 3 or 4 people in that video,luv d concept and am happy he is no more with his towel. I luv u eedris mwah
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by tflow2(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2008
I haven't seen his video, but I have the whole album lyrics stuck in my head, hahaha the king is back,

Ya'll should have seen 50 face after perfomorning at KORA and was about leaving stage when our own MR. LECTURER bursted the stage with WELCOME TO AFRICA. The n***a couldn't resist, he was boucing and leaning to the beat and ryhmes, thats how GOOD the album is peeps.

I was disappointed at his last album but this one is a very good come back, at least all the igbo him dey blar no be for nothing, I am impressed, the bobo try no be small. Keep it up LA' KREEM FOR LIFE
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by abdurrazaq(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

abdulrasaq=eedris abdulkarrem. shocked

What can I say more than Thank you FLOWSHOW for comparing me with a LEGEND.
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by doctor(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2008
YEEPA! THE KING IS BACK and will be THE LASTMAN STANDING,and also KOLEYEWON, (awon haters).

Eedris for life
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by tosinadeda: 10:53am On May 01, 2008
javalove:

every naija artsite get in own haters. if u are an eedris hater, go get a life

SEE WHO IS TALKING O, LIKE U DNT HATE ON SAUCEKID
BETTER GO GET A LIFE ALSO tongue tongue
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by Baro(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2008
An average album, feeling Koleyewon and Welcome to Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LATEST 9JA SONG: You Guys Have To Listen To This / ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' / Top Radio 90.9 Fm Contact Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.