Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them (8944 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by djosh4(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2013
Do not be in a hurry to grow up...
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by lumeneng22: 10:46am On May 27, 2013
Dont waste too much time on 2go and facebook pls read your book. Happy children day.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by ATMC(f): 10:46am On May 27, 2013
Dear children, enjoy the love showered upon you while you are ages 0 to 12.
Yield yourself to be trained at ages 13 to 19...the hormones make difficult to be yielded at this stage but this is the training period of your life, if you miss it...life will deal you blows you wont handle.
Then from age 20 make the right choices...i'm trying to but a whole lot of things crave my attention and sometimes i make mistakes but then any time i fall i get up cos i look to d infinite intelligent one.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by UyiIredia(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2013
Come to think of it, everybody here is a child of someone. So we are all children.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by SamConquer(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Really ? embarassed undecided
yap.don't just know why sad
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Nobody: 11:02am On May 27, 2013
I don know fir now,but i still think Nigeria Kids are more respectful dan Europe Kids. Anyway Kids respect ur parent and any other person u see cauas u don,t know were ur help might come from. And feel free to follow ur dreams.For example if u feel u can sing well,don,t be ashame tell ur parent u want to join Choir. If u can play football tell them u want to do so. This is why Oyibo is more addvance than us. Once again happy Childrens day. Today remember me Afuze.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Kaymisola(f): 11:03am On May 27, 2013
Children always obey your parents and never forget the child of whom you are! Have you guys seen sound sultan's kids, so adorable http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/happy-childrens-day-sound-sultan-shares.html
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by OuchDaddy(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2013
My only advice is "Don't Grow-up"!! The world isn't smiling......
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Lincolnburrows(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2013
Ps3, ps4, fifa13, fifa14, 2go, BBm, are things you have to bid goodbye to and face your studies. Play now, pay later OR pay now and play later
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Nobody: 11:07am On May 27, 2013
SamConquer: yap.don't just know why sad

There must be a reason undecided
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by UyiIredia(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2013
obowunmi: Break as many rules as you can. (within legal limits of course) angry angry angry

SMH.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by folowo(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2013
KIDS, BE A GOOD CHILD, always do ur work on time, dont abuse and learn to pray to God and ask HIM to help and direct you in all you do.....God bless you ALL
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Nobody: 11:12am On May 27, 2013
Be real. Be YOU. Be Proud of Yourself, Believe in yourself, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made. When you have doubts, questions..talk to your parents, guardians about it, beware of bad friends, peers etc.

Yeah! Most importantly, serve the Lord your God in your days..itPays.smiley
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by onomelenshi(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2013
cheesy ;Dchildren dont steal daddy's Indecency magazines ;Dchildren dont steal daddy's Indecency magazines
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by slap1(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2013
Stop visiting Nairaland romance section.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by dallyemmy: 11:14am On May 27, 2013
Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all Nigerians in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your goals, and your honesty.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by onomelenshi(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2013
stop toasting yourselves grin
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2013
MY ADVICE TO THEM IS TO STOP CUTTING FOLKS NECK IN WOOLWICH
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Nobody: 11:18am On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: MY ADVICE TO THEM IS TO STOP CUTTING FOLKS NECK IN WOOLWICH

Hahahaha

Preach !!!

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by drealnamdy(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2013
Here is a word of. Advise to all naija kids,children and pikin....grow up fast and join the struggle of survival...and stop scattering and turning the whole house upside down when ur parent aint around..or else koboko might just be d easiest way to learn faster cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by TOLKEN: 11:20am On May 27, 2013
“My son starts school today. It is all going to be strange and new to him for a while and I wish you would treat him gently. It is an adventure that might take him across continents. All adventures that probably include wars, tragedy and sorrow. To live this life will require faith, love and courage.

So dear Teacher, will you please take him by his hand and teach him things he will have to know, teaching him - but gently, if you can. Teach him that for every enemy, there is a friend. He will have to know that all men are not just, that all men are not true. But teach him also that for every scoundrel there is a hero, that for every crooked politician, there is a dedicated leader.

Teach him if you can that 10 cents earned is of far more value than a dollar found. In school, teacher, it is far more honorable to fail than to cheat. Teach him to learn how to gracefully lose, and enjoy winning when he does win.

Teach him to be gentle with people, tough with tough people. Steer him away from envy if you can and teach him the secret of quiet laughter. Teach him if you can - how to laugh when he is sad, teach him there is no shame in tears. Teach him there can be glory in failure and despair in success. Teach him to scoff at cynics.

Teach him if you can the wonders of books, but also give time to ponder the extreme mystery of birds in the sky, bees in the sun and flowers on a green hill. Teach him to have faith in his own ideas, even if every one tell him they are wrong.

Try to give my son the strength not to follow the crowd when everyone else is doing it. Teach him to listen to every one, but teach him also to filters all that he hears on a screen of truth and take only the good that comes through.

Teach him to sell his talents and brains to the highest bidder but never to put a price tag on his heart and soul. Let him have the courage to be impatient, let him have the patient to be brave. Teach him to have sublime faith in himself, because then he will always have sublime faith in mankind, in God.

This is the order, teacher but see what best you can do. He is such a nice little boy and he is my son.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Nobody: 11:22am On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Hahahaha

Preach !!!
grin grin SUP GIRLFRENNNNN. TRUST YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BANK HOLIDAY wink
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Nobody: 11:24am On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin SUP GIRLFRENNNNN. TRUST YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BANK HOLIDAY wink

My dear, I am. The weather is even nice. cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by onomelenshi(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2013
children,stop watching mexican soap operas grin
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Nobody: 11:30am On May 27, 2013
onomelenshi: children,stop watching mexican soap operas grin

I love those shows grin
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by onomelenshi(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

I love those shows grin

u were guilty as charged as a kid
grin grin
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by ibiali(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2013
happy children's day!!!
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by cigaricon(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2013
Oh yeah and its my birthday too cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by amAZEing: 11:52am On May 27, 2013
1 advice, Don't be Addict3d to the NL Poo. It's a bad habit as seen in ma Modz and co-0wner.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by notinmege: 11:56am On May 27, 2013
Happy Children's Day
The one that obeys
Happy Minos' Day
The one that's humble
Happy Infants' Day
The one that listens
Happy Youths' Day
The one that loves with agape
Happy Children's Day!

It is your day, rejoice and be glad indeed, lol!
Wishing you all the best of luck in life.
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by Lilimax(f): 11:56am On May 27, 2013
Children, the little words i have for you are:
-Obey your parents in the Lord so that you may live long on earth
-Do not take what belong to you.
-Stay away from drugs.
-Do not cheat either in school or at home.
-Be content with what you have.
-Don't give in to peer pressure
-Say your prayers always.
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY smiley
Re: Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them by benjazy: 11:59am On May 27, 2013
Patience!! Just patienc£....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Wife Material But Not Well Educated / Before You Get A Washing Machine For Your Home Read This / Surehome Marriage Seminar | August Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.