Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (643190 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Joy4mi(f): 9:07am On May 30, 2013
hi repo-madam,
your blog was nt updated yesterday.
why now?

pls dnt disappoint us o,wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:53am On May 30, 2013
Yeah, quite busy, pls bear with me.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by nelxsantos(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2013
@ repogirl. pls post dis differntly cos ma JAVA phone can't access frm CHAP. 5 downwards so luk wit pity on Us and post it differently. I alwys got ur write-ups too charmin dat cn't luk away frm it. I anticipate recievin a favorable reply, 10x
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 30, 2013
Those people that copy stories are now here no nairaland again o, our very own serahsadeiyare story "razor-tongue"(she has a blog also) has been copied on a facebook story, lets unleash d wrath of nairaland on d facebook said b4 it get 2 ur turn o. Here is d facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=646875595327424&id=313147372033583&set=a.314966258518361.92979.313147372033583&refid=17
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ayobami52(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2013
I love your work right from your blog to nl... I can't help myself than to comment for your writing skills... you are too good and creative.. waited patiently for your update yesterday
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:10pm On May 30, 2013
nelxsantos: @ repogirl. pls post dis differntly cos ma JAVA phone can't access frm CHAP. 5 downwards so luk wit pity on Us and post it differently. I alwys got ur write-ups too charmin dat cn't luk away frm it. I anticipate recievin a favorable reply, 10x

Okay...but how do I post it differently? I donr understand.
@ ayobami, sorry about the delay, due to some stuff, will update soon as I can, I really hate keeping u guys waiting.
@damex, followed the link but ddnt get anyway, its such a pity.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Preshie(f): 4:16pm On May 30, 2013
Hi, repogirl. I am yet to see chapter 9 of False Pretenses on your blog. Have you updated it? Pls, reply asap.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:13am On May 31, 2013
Preshie: Hi, repogirl. I am yet to see chapter 9 of False Pretenses on your blog. Have you updated it? Pls, reply asap.
Hi preshie, I'm sorry I've fallen back on updating, still wOrking on it, trying to make it as good as I can, also been a bit bissy, pls bear with me.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by sambroose(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2013
I luv dis story............repo ure dam gud..............more ba3 to ur phone/lapi
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Preshie(f): 7:39pm On May 31, 2013
Ok, I understand. Errmm, that means you're owing us 2 updates-Wed and Fri ones. Abeg, make e no spill reach Mon, if not, na 3 updates be dat oh. Ese gan, egbon.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:50pm On May 31, 2013
Preshie: Ok, I understand. Errmm, that means you're owing us 2 updates-Wed and Fri ones. Abeg, make e no spill reach Mon, if not, na 3 updates be dat oh. Ese gan, egbon.
@ OK o, aburo, I hear ya, if e enta monday, na 3 be dat but hopefully it won't, am gonna stay up tonigt to write it by fire by force, inspiration must flow.

@ Sambroose, thanks a lot, more like more Nepa to my house. smiley

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by AnnNini(f): 9:18pm On May 31, 2013
Pls do not disappoint us o! We are waiting seriously smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Blog finally updated with chapter 9, sorry for the long wait. http://pejuamadi..com/

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by AMYpurple(f): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
nice update n a hapi wknd
Do u mind me sharin' ur story on fb or tweetr.??
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IZUKWU(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
I still find it difficult to comment in your blog. Even if i try to use the name/url part,if keeps asking to match some words that will refuse to be matched.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
AMYpurple: nice update n a hapi wknd
Do u mind me sharin' ur story on fb or tweetr.??
Pls do share it, thanks smiley
What's ur handle, u can follow me @pejuamadi
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
IZUKWU: I still find it difficult to comment in your blog. Even if i try to use the name/url part,if keeps asking to match some words that will refuse to be matched.

Izu, the thing tire me sef, pls any experts help out. Thans much.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IZUKWU(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
repogirl:

Izu, the thing tire me sef, pls any experts help out. Thans much.
talk to mazi,his own is working.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
IZUKWU: talk to mazi,his own is working.
Okay, will do. Mazi if you see this, help!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MaziOmenuko: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
repogirl:
Okay, will do. Mazi if you see this, help!

I just dropped a comment there; although it still prompted for confirmation. You have to deactivate the word confirmation feature and allow for open source posting from the control panel of your blog.

Let me check mine for the steps.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ Mazi, thanks a lot, pls help with the steps if you can, will tend to it when am back from Market tinz.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MaziOmenuko: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
ok, here is a screen shot of the blog control panel.
check the areas i marked steps 1, 2 and 3.

step 1: click on settings
step 2: click Posts and comments
step 3: after allowing anonymous comments, ensure the word verification is on "No" then click save settings.

hope it was helpfull.

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by AMYpurple(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
repogirl:
Pls do share it, thanks smiley
What's ur handle, u can follow me @pejuamadi
@Amarachi63
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
A big round of applause! *winks*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Joy4mi(f): 2:04am On Jun 02, 2013
captivating as usual.
tanx for the update repo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2013
serahsadeiyare: A big round of applause! *winks*
Ahhh, lemme give honour to whom honour is due. You're welcome to our humble thread. Thanks very much, I appreciate your visit. Just trying to follow in your footsteps. smiley

@joy4me, thanks. Am seeing what I can do about a double update tomao.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
see me oh, chapter 9 ke!

#rushes to thread.cheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
lovely read. writing assignment and readingcheesy very worth the read!

and those Chinese anecdote, every true, you need to see the way so much food are loaded on the table for just a meal, yeah i know what am talking about. watch 'Boys over flowers' to confirm.smiley

and repogirl i hope all those Chinese dey for Chinese dictionary oh grin

as always you rock!!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Thanks Princessa, you always flatter me.

I have my very own special assistant on China affairs here, my sis. She's helping with the language and culture so everything is for real.
BTW, not finished reading your own latest update sef, too bloody much to do and princessa, on a serious note, wen will Jide and daisy consumate nao? Isnt it about time? I'm seriously feeling sorry for Jide.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2013
repogirl:
Thanks Princessa, you always flatter me.

I have my very own special assistant on China affairs here, my sis.
She's helping with the language and culture so everything is for real.
BTW, not finished reading your own latest update sef, too bloody much to
do and princessa, on a serious note, wen will Jide and daisy consumate
nao? Isnt it about time? I'm seriously feeling sorry for Jide.
biko don't waste your pity on him jó, by the time am through with him princesa style, he will curse the day he decided to hurt my Daisy and become the story am writing grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by nelxsantos(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Okay...but how do I post it differently? I donr understand.
@repo, as in upload chapters 1-4 first, then others fellow suit. thanks
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ nexl, chapters one to four again here? Hmmmmm. Have u tried d blog?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.