Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,498 members, 7,770,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (643191 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ashewoboy(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2016
repogirl:
The story is complete. You can buy here http://okadabooks.com/book/about/false_pretenses/9960

dats not nicecheesy.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 13, 2016
repogirl:
The story is complete. You can buy here http://okadabooks.com/book/about/false_pretenses/9960

I've been trying to buy your books on okada.com but wasn't successful...can you put me through or should I forward the airtime to you so you can help with it.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by edimahgurl(f): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2016
I stumbled on this thread,twas nice reading it oo buh wen I got to page 61 evryfing changed..weneva u update all I'll see is a fullstop.I had to follow d link u gave on page 82 buh cudnt access it.pls help me ma I really wanna complete dis story..itz drivin me crazy[color=#000000][/color]
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by magabounce(m): 5:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Aunty Repo... good morning... it's been a very long while... work has been keeping me sooooo occupied.. didn't even know u put to birth.. congratulations.. I stopped reading where Kite was being threatened. Would like to finish the story. Plz on what page exactly on can I continue.. coz I really don't know where to start from as it's up to 83 pages already
Thanks a lot.
What's ur baby's name?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
magabounce:
Aunty Repo... good morning... it's been a very long while... work has been keeping me sooooo occupied.. didn't even know u put to birth.. congratulations.. I stopped reading where Kite was being threatened. Would like to finish the story. Plz on what page exactly on can I continue.. coz I really don't know where to start from as it's up to 83 pages already
Thanks a lot.
What's ur baby's name?
hi magabounce, I have removed the story o. Its been complete for ages now. I took some parts off here and put the book up for sale on okadabooks.
But I'm working on a promo, I will be giving out free copies of the book in a few days, here on this page. So watch this space.

Her name is onyinyechi.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by magabounce(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
repogirl:
hi magabounce, I have removed the story o. Its been complete for ages now. I took some parts off here and put the book up for sale on okadabooks.
But I'm working on a promo, I will be giving out free copies of the book in a few days, here on this page. So watch this space.

Her name is onyinyechi.

Merci beacoup
Would surely do.
Thanks a lot
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ibullem(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
repogirl:

Her name is onyinyechi.

hello ma, i'd love to buy a copy, how do i go about it pls?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
ibullem:

hello ma, i'd love to buy a copy, how do i go about it pls?

Hi,

You can buy False Pretenses from okadabooks store here http://okadabooks.com/book/about/false_pretenses/9960

All you need to do is download the app, load your account with the required amount following any of the options provided and then buy it. Take note that five percent tax will be deducted on any amount you load to your account, so it's best you load slightly higher than the amount of the book.

The app works on android, BB10 and iphones/iPads.

Thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ibullem(m): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2016
repogirl:

Hi,

You can buy False Pretenses from okadabooks store here http://okadabooks.com/book/about/false_pretenses/9960

All you need to do is download the app, load your account with the required amount following any of the options provided and then buy it. Take note that five percent tax will be deducted on any amount you load to your account, so it's best you load slightly higher than the amount of the book.

The app works on android, BB10 and iphones/iPads.

Thanks.

I have gotten it. Really great work.

Read it all night Lol grin

just finished it now

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Phrankher(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]To say am disappointed is any understatement. Spent several hours reading dis fabulous story only to find out it s nt completed since 3yrs ago. If u really wanna sell dis story u could av converted it to PDF n send it to whosoever send d #200 either wif recharge card or bank transfer jst d way onihaxy does nt uploading it to a goddamn okadabooks.com which is really fuckin up in d aspect or refilling. Kindly find sometin to do bout it cos we are hungry for the conclusion of dis story.

More ink to your pen.!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Phrankher(f): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
[/b]
Phrankher:
[b]
[/color]To say am disappointed is any understatement. Spent several hours reading dis fabulous story only to find out it s nt completed since 3yrs ago. If u really wanna sell dis story u could av converted it to PDF n send it to whosoever send d #200 either wif recharge card or bank transfer jst d way onihaxy does nt uploading it to a goddamn okadabooks.com which is really fuckin up in d aspect or refilling. Kindly find sometin to do bout it cos we are hungry for the conclusion of dis story.

More ink to your pen.!
ibullem:

I have gotten it. Really great work.
Read it all night Lol grin
just finished it now
Phrankher:
[b][/b][color=#990000]To say am disappointed is an understatement. Spent several hours reading dis fabulous story only to find out it s nt completed since 3yrs ago. If u really wanna sell dis story u could av converted it to PDF n send it to whosoever send d #200 either wif recharge card or bank transfer jst d way onihaxy does nt uploading it to a goddamn okadabooks.com which is really fuckin up in d aspect of refilling. Kindly find sometin to do bout it cos we are hungry for the conclusion of dis story.

More ink to your pen.!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rex1(m): 2:36am On Jul 06, 2016
Phrankher:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]To say am disappointed is any understatement. Spent several hours reading dis fabulous story only to find out it s nt completed since 3yrs ago. If u really wanna sell dis story u could av converted it to PDF n send it to whosoever send d #200 either wif recharge card or bank transfer jst d way onihaxy does nt uploading it to a goddamn okadabooks.com which is really fuckin up in d aspect or refilling. Kindly find sometin to do bout it cos we are hungry for the conclusion of dis story.

More ink to your pen.!
i second dat notion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Rex1:

i second dat notion
oh! This where yhu are.... Been looking for yhu on my thread..,... cheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by 1LadySule(f): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Aunty Repo...I've been reading your book for the past 24hrs, it was to good to put down and sadly I had to stop where Kite was kidnapped by that "boko haram" witch named Vicky . Please Aunty Repo have mercy on me, I'm registered on Okada Books ( 1stLadySule) but I can't buy the book as I don't have a bank account yet to buy. Aunty please make a plan for those of us who can't get you book via Okada books and live outside Nigeria. Your just toooooooo much. Thank you for writing the story. elsiesule@gmail.com
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rex1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
oh! This where yhu are.... Been looking for yhu on my thread..,... cheesy
hahaha abeg no fear cos i still dey surplus 4 naira land
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rex1:
hahaha abeg no fear cos i still dey surplus 4 naira land
ok.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by chycheery(f): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Hello aunty repo...am a big fan of urs,i recently started this story bt i cnt see d complete story here.were cn read d remaing parts? Tnks
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by chycheery(f): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Hello aunty repo...am a big fan of urs,i recently started this story bt i cnt see d complete story here.were cn i read d remaing parts? Tnks
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by david16(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Very interesting story. Ha enjoyed every bit of it! Thumbs up Repo!! U tha best!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by david16(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016
chycheery:
Hello aunty repo...am a big fan of urs,i recently started this story bt i cnt see d complete story here.were cn i read d remaing parts? Tnks

http://
www.nairaland.com/1401678/false-
pretenses-sex-scene#17507422
That's the link
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello guys, any one who can't buy on okadabooks, pls contact me privately via email. It's 500 naira from me. Pejuamadi@gmail.com
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mercydaniel: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
repogirl:
Hello guys, any one who can't buy on okadabooks, pls contact me privately via email. It's 500 naira from me. Pejuamadi@gmail.com
including d one u close the thread?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ayzer0: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2016
uhn uhn. y dont u 3 the notion..#Olodo@Rex1
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by PrettyMizQdot(f): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
edimahgurl:
I stumbled on this thread,twas nice reading it oo buh wen I got to page 61 evryfing changed..weneva u update all I'll see is a fullstop.I had to follow d link u gave on page 82 buh cudnt access it.pls help me ma I really wanna complete dis story..itz drivin me crazy[color=#000000][/color]
I second wat Edimahgurl said; pls @Repogirl post d remainin part here. Am avin d same issue of c-ing dot instead of ur update. Nd i cudnt get it on d blog either, probably cos of d fone m currently usin. PUUUUUHHLEEEASE
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ahmedbanj(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Wow,been a ghost reader all dis while,but I must commend U on dis piece,its just breath-taking...xoxo intresting,but pls try give us some updates soon..
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by samjeorg(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello Dear Aunty Repo, pls I need to lay hands on this novel false pretence to finish reading the story, preferably email it to me. pdf format.

how much am I to pay for it?
how do I pay?
my email - is
emetole.samuel@yahoo.co.uk.

Pls I need it urgently because the suspense alone is distracting me. I just need to finish the story.
I have tried accessing the link I saw while reading the story here on nairaland literature, all to no avail.
pls respond to me via email or also here.

I await to here from u soonest.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello guys, if you missed the conclusion of this story, kindly follow my new blog where I've started posting the story again.

Goto http://pejuscorner.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ashewoboy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
repogirl:
Hello guys, if you missed the conclusion of this story, kindly follow my new blog where I've started posting the story again.

Goto http://pejuscorner.

repogirl, darling. kudos to you. keep up the good work.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Vkay1: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abeg Aunty Repo I Cant Complete The Story On The Blog,i Was Told I Must Be Invited Before I Will Be Allowed.It An Intresting Story,if I No Finish Am Na Die
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Vkay1:
Abeg Aunty Repo I Cant Complete The Story On The Blog,i Was Told I Must Be Invited Before I Will Be Allowed.It An Intresting Story,if I No Finish Am Na Die
story has been taken off the blog o, if you want to complete it, you can buy on okadabooks or follow this blog, pejuscorner.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by HelenBee(f): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
repogirl:
story has been taken off the blog o, if you want to complete it, you can buy on okadabooks or follow this blog, pejuscorner.
Please what about FAFA? I really need to finish this story.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by sorzy1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.