Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Happy Children's Day Celebration! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Children's Day Celebration! (3156 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience / Happy Children's Day - Funny Memories Of Your Childhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Nobody: 7:26am On May 27, 2013
Here's to every parent on NL and the world over, celebrate your children.

To our womb's fruits, Happy Children's day. May your days be long in the land of the living. May you grow old, and not weary. May you witness good things, and may your journey in life lead to the right destination. Amen.

We your parents will not know your graves, and we won't weep over you! You will not shame or disgrace us, and you'll make us proud always.

Love always! kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by ZUBY77(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2013
Let me use this thread to congratulate all the childrens in Nairaland.

The children of tribalism namely,
Eko ile
Dayokanu,
Ileke Idi,
Okija Juju
GenBuhari...

Children of pride Namely
Billyonaire
Odiaero
Etc.

I would have loved to add the children of God but i dont want to risk getting banned or my post hdden.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by funshint(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2013
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Lovexme(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2013
HCD
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by bemagnify: 9:08am On May 27, 2013
Hapy children's day to wizkid and al d kids in d world

2 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by WizPrince1(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2013
Happy Children's Day!

Make sure you treat your child with care and love because children are the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Nobody: 9:10am On May 27, 2013
Happy Children's day to Seun and all his f**kin mods in this f**kin forum!
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by WizPrince1(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2013
bemagnify: Hapy children's day to wizkid and al d kids in d world
Funny! grin
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by LEvuls(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2013
Expecting a hilarious speech from The Office of the First Lady
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by condralbede(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2013
Happy children's Day to my unborn kids...although i hv nt seen una mummy to be,bt hope dey shaa.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by adonismuller(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2013
Happi children's day tu ma unborn kids...pls be more patient am still hustling ƒσя money
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Nobody: 9:14am On May 27, 2013
Lolz,i can't laff sha...dis is an insult o...anyways hapi shidren day 2 sum nairalanders dat call themselves adult..enjoy ur day
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by adonismuller(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2013
lawyer: If your above 25 and you still live in your parent's house eating their food and collecting pocket money, I wish all of you happy Children's Day Too cheesy
does it really matter? What if you are still a student?
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by bemagnify: 9:15am On May 27, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Funny! grin
abi wizkid no b kid?
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by pboiskinpy(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2013
hapi children's day to AKI and em pikin!!!...........#jux passing and singing-Children,children,children-ehh!!,children Jesus loves yu-ehh!!!children-ehh!,children-ehh!children-Jesus loves yu!!!!!!
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by ZUBY77(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2013
adonismuller: does it really matter? What if you are still a student?

Since you couldnt detect the sarcasm, you are a kid and happy childrens day to you
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by bemagnify: 9:16am On May 27, 2013
adonismuller: does it really matter? What if you are still a student?
no mind dat aboki?
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by LEvuls(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2013
ZUBY77: Let me use this thread to congratulate all the childrens in Nairaland.

its Children...
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Nobody: 9:18am On May 27, 2013
Happy children's day to all the men and women who refused to grow up and act their age.I hope we don't celebrate you next year
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Blendy77(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2013
Happy Children's Day to my lovely Dudes. Thanks for bringing joy to our home. As u celebrate this day, I use u guys as a point of contact to all waiting mothers on NL. Just as I was blessed this time last, come may 27th 2014, their kids will also join in celebrating Children's day. Happy Children's Day R & R!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by yunisco: 9:19am On May 27, 2013
All the children around d world are protect from the hand of d evil once, they will all move from glory to glory, the hand of God is upon their lifes. Happy Childrens Day!
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by fittty(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2013
Happy childrens day to all the "1st to commment/ how does this affect the price of garri" folks! Hope ya'll grow up!! angry
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by ZUBY77(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2013
LEvuls:
its Children...

English teacher,
There is nothing called 'children day.

Its chldren's day... You are required to know what the 's' is doing there , you are human not robot.

NB
It is .... Not Its.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by adonismuller(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2013
ZUBY77:

Since you couldnt detect the sarcasm, you are a kid and happy childrens day to you
ok tanx..but my advice to you is please always act like an adult U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself..cz I can't see any from ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r post
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by yuzedo: 9:27am On May 27, 2013
tenk. smiley

on behaf of mysef chiff sweetus oyoyo 1, i here by declare free party for everyone at my banana island man shun. every one are invited. wink

.... except males.. angry

... and ugly females... undecided

c.um and be bless. Jesus is LORD, LORD, LORD (((((((((echo)))))))) kiss
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Oahray: 9:29am On May 27, 2013
I want to make a Children's day shout out to my pals, Idowuogbo, lalaosky, br3nd4, shugamania, caracta, ItsModella, cfcfan, and every other human (sorry redmosquito) child on NL. It's your day, enjoy! grin grin grin
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by ZUBY77(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2013
adonismuller: ok tanx..but my advice to you is please always act like an adult U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself..cz I can't see any from ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r post

And with your Zero understanding of jokes and sarcasm, it would be a miracle for you to ever understand my patern of writing... Since 90% of my posts her revolve around jokes and humour
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by kamelonaire(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2013
Happy children day
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by Excel30: 9:35am On May 27, 2013
I remebered this.Happy children's day!

Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by zinfly: 9:41am On May 27, 2013
ZUBY77:

English teacher,
There is nothing called 'children day.

Its chldren's day... You are required to know what the 's' is doing there , you are human not robot.

NB
It is .... Not Its.
Please tell me the analysis of your error is meant to be joke and you are not seriously trying to justify your grammatical error with the above explanation. If no joke is intended then Nigeria is in real crisis.
Re: Happy Children's Day Celebration! by timpaker(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2013
At least I'm allowed to do kid's stuff today, emmm....where is Alex? Stay outta sleep today cuz we are gonna play superman when I (uncle) come back.
Get ur Momma's wrapper ready cuz we gon fly from chair to chair in your house.

: uncle Tim - P.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) / Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles / My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.