Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Anyone With Nintendo's International Superstar Soccer Deluxe!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone With Nintendo's International Superstar Soccer Deluxe!!! (1115 Views)

Here Is A Video Tutorial For R4i Gold Deluxe Firmware 4.0b2 Setup / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / Playstation 3 Vs Nintendo Wii Vs Xbox 360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Nintendo's International Superstar Soccer Deluxe!!! by 4reigningqueen: 7:34am On May 27, 2013
This game reigned in the 90s with the likes of street fighter and mortal combat and of course mario.I bought the game but couldnt find the catridges and i really want to experience the euphoria of the 90s.If you have any of it lets talk.
Re: Anyone With Nintendo's International Superstar Soccer Deluxe!!! by ichidodo: 6:54am On May 29, 2013
Keeper fumble! He shoots! Goal! Goal!! Goooaaaal!!!
Re: Anyone With Nintendo's International Superstar Soccer Deluxe!!! by 4reigningqueen: 2:02pm On May 29, 2013
ichidodo: Keeper fumble! He shoots! Goal! Goal!! Goooaaaal!!!

yeah u got it but do you have it?i want it badly.
Re: Anyone With Nintendo's International Superstar Soccer Deluxe!!! by 4reigningqueen: 2:04pm On May 29, 2013
Mods please do me a favour by sending this to front page na,have been searching for this for years.
Re: Anyone With Nintendo's International Superstar Soccer Deluxe!!! by ichidodo: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
Have you checked online, if guys can download nintendo game roms such as contra, super mario, super street fighter etc and play them on their phones, how much less superstar soccer.

(1) (Reply)

160GB Slim Play Station3 For Sale / Which R4 Card Support 3DS V6.3.0? / Slim Ps2 With ALL Accessories For Sale At 11k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.