Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

Aww! Eucharia Anunobi's Birthday Message To Nigerians!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Eucharia Anunobi's Birthday Message To Nigerians!!! (1757 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aww! Eucharia Anunobi's Birthday Message To Nigerians!!! by Kaymisola(f): 7:47am On May 27, 2013
Nollywood actress turned evangelist Eucharia Anunobi turned 48 25th Of May, 2013 and to celebrate, she posted this birthday message on her Facebook page:
"I thank God for the privilege of another birthday and am most especially humbled to be a worker in the vineyard of the Most High God.
I want to use this opportunity to ask my fellow Nigerians to let peace reign by embracing the watch words: LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF and BE THY BROTHERS KEEPER. All the killings and fighting is only a ploy of the devil to waste our man-power and to hinder our nation from progressive development.

Let’s live in peace in the beauty of our multiplicity....http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/eucharia-anunobis-birthday-message-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Denying Marital Status Is Just For A Publicity Stunt, See Wedding Pictures / Lovely Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian 2 Days Before She Gave Birth / Do Not Have Sex Before Marriage, Avoid It!!! - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.