Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! (1440 Views)

Munachi Abii Puts YOUNGER Boyfriend On Display. (PICS) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by Kaymisola(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2013
Sometimes fame isn't just enough!

Karen Igho, who won N30m in one of the seasons of the Big Brother Africa reality show is in search of a boyfriend - a true love!
She says she needs someone to go to the movies with, and her requirements are not even that high.
See her passionate plea below:
"How long can you stay with out sex? Let's be realistic here. Does it really matter who calls or text who first. Does it really matter if you had sex the first time you met? What will be will be!

I just want the right guy and am scared of getting hurt cos when I love I love with all my body and soul. It's so difficult with fame to find a guy dat will love you and trust you. not all women in the industry are loose. Guys and girls dat have more than one gf\bf, do you really love them all?

I can't double date. One guy is enough for me. I will die for true love and I will give my all for true love. You don't have to be cool to be my man and you don't have to be rich to rule my world. All I want is your extra time and your kiss. I wanna go on a date, go to the movies.

God will make a way"
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/i-need-boyfriend-i-dont-care-if-we-have.html
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by Jaideyone(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2013
Ok. How much of the 30million does she have left Maybe i can apply tongue
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by tinuolababy(f): 8:55am On May 27, 2013
see advert cheesy cheesy
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by Akshow: 9:49am On May 27, 2013
desperate times call for desperate measures
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by Tolexander: 10:02am On May 27, 2013
And my grandpa is in the village living lonely after the demise of grandma!
Think i will need to consult him if he wouldn't mind her!
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by Airforce1(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2013
So her money and fame could not fetch her true love?

Pity!
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by lilreese: 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
What's her number?
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 27, 2013
If her melons are silicon-free, then I might consider helping her out. With many other conditions attached though.

She does have a point here though, so true:

Does it really matter if you Were Intimate the first time you met? What will be will be!
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by Vansnickers: 11:12pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Karen Igho Begs For A Boyfriend On Twitter! by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Saka As A Student / Nicki Minaj Accepts Dj Khaled's Marriage Proposal? (photos) / Photos: Ghanian Actor Van Vicker & Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.