Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Lagos Strip Club Collapses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Strip Club Collapses (29592 Views)

Drivers Strip DPO Naked / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Strip Club Collapses by dani1luv: 9:08am On May 27, 2013
Culled From TheNetNG
Tragedy was yet averted today, Sunday May 26, 2013 when the building of a Lagos strip club, Ocean Blue collapsed.

The club, located on 14, Opebi Street lost half of its two-storey-ed structure when it collapsed. Eye witnesses say the incident which happened at around 1:20pm startled the neighbours.

An eye witness who talked to NETng reporter said, ’I was just on my way out when I suddenly noticed the building crumbling from the top. I really hope no one was injured or has died’.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-E5TnFeDIcu8/UaMSr9KDjFI/AAAAAAAAAg4/Bh8xPto1D24/s1600/123.jpg[/img]

Another witness, Nasiru Ahmed, who runs a provision kiosk confirmed to NET that no one was injured. ‘They are lucky that it happened in the afternoon, because if it was in the night when customers would have been around, it would have been very disastrous’, Ahmed said.

The reason for the collapse of the building is still not clear as the club security refused our reporter or anyone entry into the premises under the orders of the management.

From the looks of things the management of the club seem to want to conceal the misfortune as the strip club which is located in the carefully concealed premises was allegedly being run illegally.

A call through to the Ikeja Police Station, proved that the police is unaware of the incident.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ImPgQRPkfbY/UaMSsvTVrcI/AAAAAAAAAhQ/sdqLvtp0eF0/s400/123456.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-H58PeaLR7M0/UaMSsBrbCLI/AAAAAAAAAhA/Da2hzBnkghE/s400/1234.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tpPSgpifows/UaMSsLQD26I/AAAAAAAAAg8/dgwcCeKX8ms/s400/12345.jpg[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/05/photos-tragedy-averted-as-strip-club-in.html
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Akshow: 9:36am On May 27, 2013
orishirishi, not to sound judgemental but wetin the people wey de frequent this strip club for tell God had it been dem de inside the club when the club collapse them come kpai

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2013
Big Sign Of Quit Visiting Strip Shows cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Jakumo(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2013
I don't care how many warnings God sends me, because NOTHING will stop me from attending that strip club to observe women of affordable virtue showing off their assets.

What is the world coming to ? Cannot a man sit down and scurinize some nekkid jugs and muff without the damn house trying to fall on a muffuguh's head?

27 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by fittty(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2013
Too much lap dance ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by CLASSMAN: 2:45pm On May 27, 2013
AFI YABALEFT NONI

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Lilimax(f): 2:45pm On May 27, 2013
The devil has gone on rampage!! shocked shocked
Good to know that nobody was injured.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Okijajuju: 2:45pm On May 27, 2013
shocked shocked

I hope no stripper died o!! shocked

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by alphaconde(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2013
Mass registration in hell fire was as well averted

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
fortunately no stripper died... God is really good for real..even him like this people...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by 2legit2qwt: 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
That's some ghetto azz looking strip club grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by alphaconde(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2013
Stories like this made bangladesh popular in recently
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by awofoa01: 2:49pm On May 27, 2013
The place suffered from over crowding. Poor ladies, now enlisted on naijas unployment roll
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by braxjay(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2013
they should strip outside the club pending renovations to avoid the building falling on someone undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 27, 2013
THE LORD DID THAT wink

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by deshclones(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2013
PHEW...Thank goodness it was not my favorite strip club "the cave" located along that Hiphop world road.....that place is calming,peaceful and helps a brother relax after a long tiring and stressful week...and may nature continue to protect,safeguard and bless those gorgeous sexy strippers...they help alot of folks regain their sanity in this stress filled lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by fuqua: 2:51pm On May 27, 2013
@akshow, If you must know, they contribute a good chunk to our GDP!
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by smoothlips(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2013
Jakumo: I don't care how many warnings God sends me, because NOTHING will stop me from attending that strip club to observe women of affordable virtue showing off their assets.

What is the world coming to ? Cannot a man sit down and scurinize some nekkid jugs and muff without the damn house trying to fall on a muffuguh's head?

cheesy
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Tolexander: 2:52pm On May 27, 2013
Why e no go fall?
Cos na every hole wey dey the house guys dey enter including the holes in the wall!
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2013
Hell go get visitor. Make dem go hell dey strip for devil grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Okijajuju: 2:54pm On May 27, 2013
No weapon fashioned against strippers shall prosper.. Let me hear an AMEN!!!

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Revolva(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2013
Hope No strippper was hurt....

I have been planning to visit here sha ..hope it get back to business...omo sharp sharp before Konji kill some Bigger Boyz
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by dulphines: 2:57pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: No weapon fashioned against strippers shall prosper.. Let me here an AMEN!!!

"Here" or hear?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by born2fuckpussy: 2:57pm On May 27, 2013
Lilimax: The devil has gone on rampage!! shocked shocked
Good to know that nobody was injured.
why would devil gone on rampage to destroy his own housse after he has succesful destroy all the house of God in the north through boko haram. I think God also gone on rampage over boko haram by chagne of armnesty to state of emergency and destroying devil house in Lagos but God have had mercy on the sinners or else, he would have destroy everyone at mid night and sent those caught in act to hell fire to meet their master (devil). Remembered the devil house desstroy in brazil, about more than 200 people died in the night club

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
born2fuckpussy: why would devil gone on rampage to destroy his own housse after he has succesful destroy all the house of God in the north through boko haram. I think God also gone on rampage over boko haram by chagne of armnesty to state of emergency and destroying devil house in Lagos but God have had mercy on the sinners or else, he would have destroy everyone at mid night and sent those caught in act to hell fire to meet their master (devil). Remembered the devil house desstroy in brazil, about more than 200 people died in the night club
The house have divided against itself (literally) and it can no longer stand hence the collapse if you understand what i mean wink.
It can never be God that went on rampage rather it is the devil... wink
Re: Lagos Strip Club Collapses by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
Police men in nigeria are very repulsive.if anything happens,they are always claiming to be unaware.smh.by the way those buildings dont look like a strip club.it could pass for an office located around residential areas or a family house

anyway good to know no one died.it could be another opportunity for life given by God so that those strippers and the audience/management could retrace their steps

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.