Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Mention The TV Programs You Remember Watching As A Child - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mention The TV Programs You Remember Watching As A Child (673 Views)

Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? / Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss / List Of The Tv Stations Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The TV Programs You Remember Watching As A Child by scholes23(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2013
Hey there!! Today is children's day. Do you still remember some of the TV programs you watched as a child, while growing up. As for me, I remember some like;

Frank Spencer
Telematch
Kidivision 101
Storyland
Speak Out
Bright Sparks
Etc

You can also add yours here
Re: Mention The TV Programs You Remember Watching As A Child by girlyly: 1:19pm On May 27, 2013
which country you dey watch all this ones? people wont comment o......talk of : tales by moonlight,wili wili, speak out....etc
Re: Mention The TV Programs You Remember Watching As A Child by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
girlyly: which country you dey watch all this ones? people wont comment o......talk of : tales by moonlight,wili wili, speak out....etc
Mine is village headmaster grin
Re: Mention The TV Programs You Remember Watching As A Child by kokoA(m): 2:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Mine is village headmaster grin
you old o.. Choi! Mine include 321contact, story land, tele match, voltrun, terahawks, speakout, kidivision 101, Obid video, behind the clouds, after the storm, byound our dreams, family circle.
Re: Mention The TV Programs You Remember Watching As A Child by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
kokoA: you old o.. Choi! Mine include 321contact, story land, tele match, voltrun, terahawks, speakout, kidivision 101, Obid video, behind the clouds, after the storm, byound our dreams, family circle.
Old?i'm still a young boy
Re: Mention The TV Programs You Remember Watching As A Child by scholes23(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Bright sparks, kidivision 101, sunday randavous,

(1) (Reply)

One Piece Thread / PROJECT X: Best Party Movie Ever Made / Actress Moji Olaiya Now Rahimat Olaiya Turns Islamic Gospel Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.