Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

"I don't believe in God, but I go to church" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" (7952 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / How Do You Love God But Hate Your Neighbours? / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by WesleyanA(f): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2005
see, it doesn't matter how you type God. everyone to his own as long as you know who you're referring to. The bible wasn't even written in English. ha.

i type God as G-d because this jewish kid does and i asked him why and he said he doesn't want to call God's name in vain that's why and i thought it was cool so i got used to G-d. capische?. .. . . . good. smiley
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by goodguy(m): 2:31am On Sep 09, 2005
....whatever... tongue
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by WesleyanA(f): 2:31am On Sep 09, 2005
rolleyes good[b]bad[/b]guy. ha  grin
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by goodguy(m): 2:34am On Sep 09, 2005
cheesy what are u doing up this late anyway?
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by WesleyanA(f): 2:37am On Sep 09, 2005
it's only 9:36pm for Christ's sake. i should be doing my homework anyways..actually, i am doing both at the same time. only i need to fully concentrate on my work. smiley
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by goodguy(m): 2:43am On Sep 09, 2005
oh sorry. i thot u was here in Nig. it's presently 2:43am
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by WesleyanA(f): 2:43am On Sep 09, 2005
i'm in mars. ha. . . .actually, i'm on planet humnnnnn.. . . . . . MARS cheesy
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by Jackie(f): 3:00am On Sep 09, 2005
@goodguy what are u doing up as well this late.
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by Jackie(f): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2005
@Wesley what are u reading in school Just curious wink
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by WesleyanA(f): 3:03am On Sep 09, 2005
you mean my homework? it's about the settlement. it's history.

hey Jackie cheesy
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by goodguy(m): 3:04am On Sep 09, 2005
i just cant sleep for now. Hit me up on y! messenger 'cos right now, i'm bored
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by WesleyanA(f): 3:07am On Sep 09, 2005
well, i have to get back to my homieywork cheesy.. .
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by Jackie(f): 3:12am On Sep 09, 2005
@goodguy U're bored? Something to make u sleep,
drink a warm cup of warm mint tea and trust me u will sleep like a baby
Hope that helps
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by Jackie(f): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2005
@ Wesley i mean ur Major, well if ur busy now with homework that's fine don't bother replying
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by joftech(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2005
type God as G-d because this jewish kid does and i asked him why and he said he doesn't want to call God's name in vain that's why and i thought it was cool so i got used to G-d. capische?. .. . . . good.

The Jews have more respect for God than we Nigerians.

Most Nigerians here need to do more reasearch on theology, saying GOD is the only name of Jehova is not that so true.
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by WesleyanA(f): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2005
i know right?
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
Someone once told me a long time ago that he would rather believe in God with all his heart, die, and find out it's false than to not believe in God with all his heart, die, and find out it's true!

To have a mind like this means you are serving God on probability which should not be. If you must serve God, then you should serve him with all your heart, soul, strength and mind. Jesus says "if you must follow me you should leave your father, mother sisters, brothers (family) and everything and follow me". This means you shouldn't have double minds about His existence and worship. God is REAL!
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by MrCrackles(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
Poster
I dont see a problem in this. . .
Afterall they dont swear in the church, it is good for you! wink
Re: "I don't believe in God, but I go to church" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
hehe. . . grin grin
MrCrackles:

Poster
I dont see a problem in this. . .
Afterall they dont swear in the church, it is good for you! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? / What Is Sin? / Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.